aleister666 is offline New Member

Equipoise...share your results..

I have been at the iron game many years, and only started using gear in my early thirties,i am now in my mid thirties..
    I am now four and a half weeks into an almost all Equipoise cycle,600mgs per week,divided into three doses, and doing just 250mgs a week of sustanon 250,divided into two doses,to keep my test levels sorted.I am aware i shoud be upping the Test levels however my feelings are that at thirty six my Test levels are lower and maybe adding just a little is enough?It feels like it is,would you recommend me upping the Test or just riding this out awhile?
    I have to say that i am feeling very jacked! My strength levels are way up,pumps amazing,hunger is crazy(which i have to watch)overall i feel great!.I shyed away from equipoise in the past due to much of the myth surrounding it,you know the Deca comparisons,limp d--k etc etc..and now i am more of a firm believer in"Don't knock it till youv'e tried it"
    I am curious to what anyone else out here has experienced from eq?..As well i started feeling its effects within two weeks,could be placebo?..I know it wasn't the test,as im not taking enough..or its the synergy of the two!However my dose of Test is very low..
    Anyone ever ran just Eq alone?..My past cycles with Test have definitley thinned out my hair..I know its not recommended due to it shutting you down etc however at my age nearing fourty i'd like to stay away from anything hair thinningAnd was thinking of running Eq alone next time maybe? with proper pct of course..
    Please feel free to add your comments.
    I also must remember that we are all different,and this cycle of mine may not do a thing for one person but may another,just as some of the other proposed cycles ive given a shot did not alot for myself...PS:I wanted to add that the injections are like butter..smooth and slick with this gear.Also would dividing the Eq shots down from three to two matter that much??,a friend informed me that three doses a week is better for allowing the compound to be better optimised by the body..Your thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated..D
    Last edited by aleister666; 11-22-2006 at 12:29 AM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing I have to say is that IMO, sust250 run @ 250mg/wk is a waste no matter how much you space the doses out.
    Personally I won't run sust250 unless I intend to run it @ 1000mg/wk, shot eod, but that's just me.

-ShrpSkn

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Well if you really want to use EQ

DO NOT USE THE PROP ESTERED VERSION !!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ ...sorry man, but I haven't got to your thread yet on the EQ prop you brewed and tried...

I take it things aren't so good, eh?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are worried about hair thinning with test, try some proscar, it works very well for that matter.

Thanks for the replies...

I upped the Test to 500mg to see how this goes..
    I checkedd out the proscar and am going to give that a shot,thanks...
    Anyone else out here feel the Eq worked for you??...how did you react?What type of gains etc did you get???.....Thanks..D
    Last edited by aleister666; 11-22-2006 at 10:01 PM.

I really like EQ...some don't.

For me it is good in a bulker for appetite increase, and this why I keep it out of a cut cycle...too difficult to control my appetite. Some bros say it don't effect thier appetite.
    Individuality once again.
    The gains appear to be more qualitive for me too. I also like the increased vascularity it brings on.

You do know to get optimal results with EQ, you want to run it 12 weeks minimum, right?

2bshredded is offline Member
    I liked EQ as well, I may have just been primed for aas and others would not get the same results as I did...have result pics in the members pics.
    Good luck with it.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    boldenone is in my top 3. i love the pumps, veins, hunger and the feel. it gets really good after week 6.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    nice gains, but shit load of acne, never again. i tried it twice

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    what do yall think is the lowest dose one could use and still have decent results?

odix is offline Member
    300mg/week maybe.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i plan to include eq into all my long estered cycles cause it makes me hella vascular/hungry - fvck the prop version of eq though lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Tried it many times and dont respond very well, its a weak compound and as to be ran to long to see results and thats if you see any muscle tissue being built, i think its a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    ^^^ ...sorry man, but I haven't got to your thread yet on the EQ prop you brewed and tried...

I take it things aren't so good, eh?

no, quite horrible in fact.

Sorry to hear that bro, hope you're feeling better soon.

I guess it's safe to say most told ya so, eh?

castertroy is offline Associate Member
    im in my 4th week of eq at 600/week with sust 750/week
    im loving it! the mega hunger is the best. i just had the biggest lunch ever yesterday and 20min later i needed to eat some more. im gaining mad weight off of it. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Sorry to hear that bro, hope you're feeling better soon.

I guess it's safe to say most told ya so, eh?
    Yea but, ya know, a lot of shit just gets spread around here adn its hard to take a lot of things seriously. I thought it was blown out of proportion but I was very suprised at how bad it really, truthfully was for me.

I guess you're another example of why I'll stick with the undeclynate version of EQ.

Thanks for your trial and error effort...which turned out to be more of an error I guess.

How did you guys or gals...

..find your strength gains on EQ???....
    I am feeling very strong! It hit about a week ago real hard,is EQ common for just all of the sudden packing a punch out of no where?? because that is what happened!

Thread Information