Thread: Supertest450

Tbone1975 is offline Member

Supertest450

Hey guys. I got supertest in the sachets. I shot 2ccs in my glute last friday and it's still sore as f_ck. I can deal with it, but it makes me wonder if it's worth it. Getting in and out of bed, especially with a chick is gonna be ridiculous LOL, if this bs continues. It's the prop right? Or is it the alcohol content, both? Anyways, it's been a while since I've done any prop, so might it be just an initial thing? I wanna hear that it'll subside LOL. What's the truth?!?! Seems like a quality product but kinda dumb if it's gonna f_ck a lot of crap up. Little things are a pain in the ass LOL. No pun intended. Running jumping, wtf ya know? Opinions would be greatly appreciated.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    What exactly are the contents of the supertest450 and the dosage/mL...this will help answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    What exactly are the contents of the supertest450 and the dosage/mL...this will help answer your question.
    I gotta look it up buddy. Bear with me for a sec.

Here it b: 32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
    147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
    125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

Ok, I wouldn't say the agonizing pain is so much from the prop...I'm stacking 100mg/ed of test prop right now in my cycle...some pain, but not unbearable.

I think that is alot of test and such esters to be trying to suspend per mL in that mixure...the amount of BA and volume of gear per mL is likely what's causing all the pain...will it subside? Only time will tell and how your body may or may not adjust to it.
    For instance, with me, test prop becomes less painful the more I use it.

Hope this helps and good luck bro,

-ShrpSkn
    Last edited by shrpskn; 11-23-2006 at 01:03 AM.

Ok, I wouldn't say the agonizing pain is so much from the prop...I'm stacking 100mg/ed of test prop right now in my cycle...some pain, but not unbearable.

I think that is alot of test and such esters to be trying to suspend per mL in that mixure...the amount of BA and what not, to get it to hold, and volume of gear per mL is likely what's causing all the pain...will it subside? Only time will tell and how your body may or may not adjust to it.
    For instance, with me, test prop becomes less painful the more I use it.

Hope this helps and good luck bro,

-ShrpSkn
    Thanks I appreciate that. Interesting, interesting.............just jokin LOL. But it is interesting, good info. Sounds logical. I hope that shit subsides. It does really hurt a bit LOL, more than when I used prop last time. It may just come down to how bad I wanna stick with the supertest before ordering different gear to go with my tren ace. I know mixin esters all up during a cycle is not wise but if I gotta do it, I will. This stuff may turn out to be a real pain in the ass. Thanks!

Ya know, I wonder if divying up my injections might help. That is, spreading
    2ccs over two days 1cc each day etc. I wonder if that might help a lot.

bb868484 is offline Junior Member
    yea i would break it down into to injections

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    Ya know, I wonder if divying up my injections might help. That is, spreading
    2ccs over two days 1cc each day etc. I wonder if that might help a lot.
    Yes...that is a very good idea. Also, if you're stacking another oil-based injectable, you good cut the supertest with that to help dilute it a bit.

Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member
    Dilute it with some sterile oil or mix it with some EQ or Deca .

Yes...that is a very good idea. Also, if you're stacking another oil-based injectable, you good cut the supertest with that to help dilute it a bit.
    Thanks. Hopefully this sh*t will subside LOL. Or I'll get busted for walking like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
    Dilute it with some sterile oil or mix it with some EQ or Deca.
    More advice is good advice. Thanks!

I'm on my second week of tren ace and supertest450 LOL, and, I'm up 3-4 pounds. If things continued like this I would be WAY MORE than satisfied. The supertest kinda forced me to consider more injection sites and I have adopted a few new ones. Now I do glutes, quads, delts, biceps, triceps, and pecs. I added the latter three this cycle. Absolutely no problem with any of them using the tren ace. The supertest, which at this point, I've limited to 1cc per injection (which is good, I'm doing at twice the frequency as before when I was injecting 2ccs at a time, which I'm sure is helping me maximize benefits while utilizing the prop and short esters to the fullest.) Did I word that right LOL? Anyways, yeah, the super t hurt a bit in the tricep, (the only new injection site I've used it in thus far.) I did chest, shoulders, and tris yesterday and it hurt a lot, felt awkward, but other than that, not a big problem. Strength seemed to be all there. It does still hurt in the tri though LOL, and it's probably been close to a week. My tri itches LOL. Like, ya know , or have ya ever been wacked somewhere pretty hard and had it bruise up, then at the end it kinda itches? That's what I got LOL. Definately not an abcess. My right glute got a bit wacked out from injecting 2ccs of that stuff about a week and a half ago. It had a nice bump right at the injection site a day after. I worried for a second then I was like, "no f*ckin way, not anything." I just knew I was being real sanitary and luckily I was right. The bump grew for a few days then went away. I think the pain may subside further. I injected 1cc of the supertest in my left glute, (previous injection of that stuff was 2 ccs in same spot), with little problems. Hopefully second time around is better. I shot some in my right delt today and know it's going to be sore LOL. I'll deal with it for another week or two, but hopefully it will subside so I can go nuts on the bench. Anyways, thanks for the help guys and have a great thanksgiving!

Scaldy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    Thanks. Hopefully this sh*t will subside LOL. Or I'll get busted for walking like an idiot.
    Speaking from experience...by the time you are back for your third shot at a site you will not feel a thing.

I was actually a little worried in that I have recently started my 2nd cycle with ST450 and my first couple of shots were as you described...but no pain at all this time...suck it up and you'll be fine.

I'm sure that is no help whatsoever but maybe some light at the end of the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldy
    Speaking from experience...by the time you are back for your third shot at a site you will not feel a thing.

I was actually a little worried in that I have recently started my 2nd cycle with ST450 and my first couple of shots were as you described...but no pain at all this time...suck it up and you'll be fine.

I'm sure that is no help whatsoever but maybe some light at the end of the tunnel.
    Nope that is help that I appreciate. I was hoping that would be the case. With me, with 1cc per injection, things weren't all that bad this time around, but it's nice to know things will get better. Happy thanksgiving. I just watched the cowboys take the bucs apart LOL. Big D is f*ckin no joke with Romo. Glad they're my #2 team. I won't even mention my #1 though LOL.

desiR is offline Junior Member
    im gona b shooting 225mg off supertest eod... hope that works or mee ur thread gave mee sum advice..

If you want, check my Blog today, because I posted a link to the latest Lab Tests on Stealth Products.

Quote Originally Posted by desiR
    im gona b shooting 225mg off supertest eod... hope that works or mee ur thread gave mee sum advice..
    I'm doing tren ace, supertest 450, and a touch of test enanthate as a base. So far, 2 weeks in, I am making real solid gains. I hope it continues LOL. This is not my first cycle by any means, but it is my first time with tren. We shall see. I have a few goals set in my head that I would really like to attain with this cycle. Once again, we'll see. Sometimes you really gotta almost will those gains to happen, unless you got some super sh*t LOL. Which.... given certain circumstances and cycle experience, I may have. If you ever wanna talk pm me or post. Later!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    If you want, check my Blog today, because I posted a link to the latest Lab Tests on Stealth Products.
    Oh boy LOL, I hope they're good and not really underdosed. Guess I'll find out. For whatever reasons though, this cycle up to this point is going fine. I'll definately read your blog later on. Thanks. For now, I gotta resolve some issues, and come to some closure on a certain subject LOL. Have a good afternoon.

desiR is offline Junior Member
    thnkz man.. i will.. anywayz im hopin 2 get great gains 2...

Thread Information