Thread: Thailand gear

Addy is offline Junior Member

Thailand gear

hey guys, i have a friend whos off to Thailand for a holiday in a couple of days and was thinkin of asking him to pick me up some gear.
    How does it work over there? do they sell it in pharmacies? do you need a prescription? how expensive?
    And if you get caught by Australian customs whats the punishment? how much gear can you bring in without being charged for trafficking?

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    dont even try with austrailian customs, i was in thailand beofre i went on a holiday there and mail the shit it got siezed by your costums in the mail, not sure what happened but i didnt here back form them

bump for kale lol

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    unless your very experienced in bringing in gear to another country specially australia, i wouldnt take the risk if i were you i would find a legit domestic source bro and order from them

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Gear can be bought over the counter in Pharmacies without prescription. Best to shop around as prices vary a lot as do products and brands but its still a lot cheaper than the US. As far as Aussie customs in concerned unless your bags get hand searched you will get it through as x-rays wont pick up anything unusual if its vials. If you get caught you are in trouble. Not sure what amounts are considered trafficking but I imagine its a lot more than a couple of cycles. I am on HRT so I carry Test E with me everywhere I go and I have never been stopped by x-rays yet. Smartest thing to do when entering Oz is have some Golf shoes with you an declare them and go through the Red lane. They will only look at your shoes and they wont xray anything that way either.

Shang III is offline Junior Member
    Kale has a new pic avatar, cool!

thanx for the info guys....
    thanx kale.

Tru2 is offline Female Member
    try the Australian customs website.. if i recall correctly, you cannot bring in any kind of drug without a prescription. and even then .. there is a list of banned substances with no exceptions. I checked this out a few months ago to see if I could get away with bringing in ephedrine. I bought it in anyway and they didn't search.

and golf shoes might not be so believable without the golf clubs.. unless you they are bringing them in too. try any kind of food item.

hey kale what are some reliable brands in Thailand? im lookin to pick up some test e and dbol .
    i know Anabol is popular over there, what are some brand names for the test e?

Quote Originally Posted by Tru2
    try the Australian customs website.. if i recall correctly, you cannot bring in any kind of drug without a prescription. and even then .. there is a list of banned substances with no exceptions. I checked this out a few months ago to see if I could get away with bringing in ephedrine. I bought it in anyway and they didn't search.

and golf shoes might not be so believable without the golf clubs.. unless you they are bringing them in too. try any kind of food item.
    Not so. I often hire clubs when I am traveling rather than taking my own bag

Quote Originally Posted by Addy
    hey kale what are some reliable brands in Thailand? im lookin to pick up some test e and dbol .
    i know Anabol is popular over there, what are some brand names for the test e?
    The best Test E is Testoviron from Schering there are a couple of others such as the Mythical Fire Breathing Monster Lab. And a couple of others which I cant recall. Testoviron is Human Grade and an excellent price.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Gear can be bought over the counter in Pharmacies without prescription. Best to shop around as prices vary a lot as do products and brands but its still a lot cheaper than the US. As far as Aussie customs in concerned unless your bags get hand searched you will get it through as x-rays wont pick up anything unusual if its vials. If you get caught you are in trouble. Not sure what amounts are considered trafficking but I imagine its a lot more than a couple of cycles. I am on HRT so I carry Test E with me everywhere I go and I have never been stopped by x-rays yet. Smartest thing to do when entering Oz is have some Golf shoes with you an declare them and go through the Red lane. They will only look at your shoes and they wont xray anything that way either.
    By this do you mean its more safe to bring back vials rather than tabs? do tabs show up suspicious in an x-ray? I want to bring back both. Lookin at bringing back about 6 vials of test e and 2 bottles of dbol (about 1 cycle worth).

By this do you mean its more safe to bring back vials rather than tabs? do tabs show up suspicious in an x-ray? I want to bring back both. Lookin at bringing back about 6 vials of test e and 2 bottles of dbol (about 1 cycle worth).
    Tabs are fine, just take some empty vitamin bottles with you and put them in that. I mean Viatmins dont look any different to dbol unless you know what you are looking for

one more question.....
    when bringing back the amps....do i take them out of the box and hide them in different items in the luggage ....or can i just leave them in the box?

one more question.....
    when bringing back the amps....do i take them out of the box and hide them in different items in the luggage ....or can i just leave them in the box?
    Take them out, they could look suspicious in an xray all together. Just be careful as they are fragile. The Testoviton are pretty tough but if you get the Oraganon Pakistani Deca they are as fragile as all shit

Thread Information