Thread: Check it out

Nismo is offline Member

Check it out

Okay after over a year of research and getting my workout and diet in check I feel like I'm ready to do the AS.

My Stats.

Age 22
    weight 220
    height 6'0
    and not too sure on BF% but not that much to be honest.
    My goal are to add on more muscle mass of course.

Okay I would like to see what you guys think of my very first cycle. Please feel free to correct anything that you think should be changed or anything that is wrong. Thank you!

10 week cycle of Test E with 2cc a week. (2 cc is equal to 250mg). For my PCT Im gonna do 100mg of clomid and 20mg Nolva for a course of 30 days after the 10 week cycle.

Please feel free to do any corrections. I just want to make sure that I am 100% before I do my first cycle. Thanks again!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    10 weeks of test E, eh, I think that is a little too low but see what happens.

You should get bloodwork done pre/during/post PCT to see how you recover, it is imperative you do this, seriously. If you can spend the money on gear, do yourself a favor and get bloodwork done to, you will regret not doing so later.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    If you say 2cc=250mg/wk then I would bump it to 4cc=500mg/wk.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    10 weeks of test E, eh, I think that is a little too low but see what happens.

You should get bloodwork done pre/during/post PCT to see how you recover, it is imperative you do this, seriously. If you can spend the money on gear, do yourself a favor and get bloodwork done to, you will regret not doing so later.

Blood work?? How whould I go about that?? How will I bring it up to the doctor?? This is the first I've heard about this

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    If you say 2cc=250mg/wk then I would bump it to 4cc=500mg/wk.

500mg isnt too much for my first cycle?

Nismo is offline Member
    any other comments??

Bloodwork, straight up TELL your doctor, you want to have complete bloodwork done for piece of mind. If he refuses TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. HE works for YOU.

You have to haev bloodwork done before you even cycle that way you will know where you are at after PCT. You may need to run PCT longer depending on how well you recover your natural levels.

Some people for example, start a cycle with 100ng testosterone and after they PCT, their body is no longer producing that same amount of testosterone because it was "used" to not having to produce any.

Read up a bit more, its not all positive when you do this shit, its your life and you have to take ****ing care of it. Right ?

Nismo is offline Member
    yeah your right. So just ask him for blood work to see the natural levels of Test my body already has. right? Then during the cycle and finally after my PCT to see how well my body adapted to it. Now what if my natural body level of test is low after the PCT then where should I go from there?

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    yeah your right. So just ask him for blood work to see the natural levels of Test my body already has. right? Then during the cycle and finally after my PCT to see how well my body adapted to it. Now what if my natural body level of test is low after the PCT then where should I go from there?

I would run it longer maybe another 3-4 weeks, then get it checked again.

Get COMPLETE bloodwork done, this should include

liver values
    kidneys
    testosterone
    estrogen

among other things, this is SOO important for effective/safe cycling I cannot stress it enough.

Nismo is offline Member
    Awsome thanks! I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Outside of that is the cycle okay for beginner?? Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Awsome thanks! I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Outside of that is the cycle okay for beginner?? Thanks again

I would say that is just abotu as safe as you can get for a first cycle but at the same time, it is very very mild so I would personally not expect to much from it. You gotta start somewhere though.

Nismo is offline Member
    Now when I was checking out the PCT I know the the Nolva is 20 mg a day. Now for the Clomid, should it be 100mg a day or a week??? Thanks!

run 10mg nolva ED with the cycle, then PCT I would do day 1-3 300mg clomid/ day 4-6 100mg clomid day 7-whenever 50mg clomid and run 20mg nolva throughout.

Nismo is offline Member
    awsome thanks

Nismo is offline Member
    Thanks for all the advice and help. Looks like I'm read once I get the blook work and the my gear. Man I cant believe it took me a whole year to get to this point. Thanks again.

You should be fine IMO. I wish you the best. Possibly visit a cardiologist prior as well and make sure your heart is functioning well.

Thread Information