Thread: Am I crazy?

JT3863 is offline New Member

Am I crazy?

I got my first letter last week after I had a package seized. Today I get a notice on my door saying I have to sign for a package and they'll return tomorrow with it. Here's what happened - I ordered too much gear for my source to put in one package so he sent it in 2 about 5 days apart. They seized package #1 but #2 made it through.?? How did #2 slip through? Doesn't my name and address go on file? Do I sign for package #2 or just write it off as a loss?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont you dare sign for anything!

....er...well did you request tracking with your order? (in which case youd have to sign anyway)

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I say its a loss...

You probabaly got flagged the first time...It was an easy day for customs when another pack comes through for the same addy.

JMO.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Not worth the risk to me I wouldnt sign shit.......

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i would say pack #2 made it through. as for the signing for it, I wouldnt but like someone said -you may have to if you want to get your stuff though. if it made it through....I think you will be fine...I dont think the would send the feds to yuor house. unless of course, you ordered a large amount of stuff..
    its a tough call man.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont sign for anything, you didn't know about any packages, letters or notices......

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Dont sign, not worth getting busted by the pigs

JT3863 is offline New Member
    Everything was sent to me registered so I always have to sign regardless of the seizure. I'm thinking it's a loss but on the other hand I figure maybe the 2nd pack made it through while they were still processing the first so my info wasn't in the system yet.

I'll probably just skip it.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    This is what I would do if I was you...

I assume the pack is being delivered to your name, correct?

If so, you or someone else willing to receive the pack sign for it. If it is USPS, I would imagine that the intended recipient does not need to be present to sign for it...at least that was the case for me whenever I've received stuff from overseas.
    Act like you or whoever signs for it doesn't have a clue as to what it may be....leave the pack unopened for a couple days...if they are trying to nail you with receiving the gear via postal transit the bust will likely occur during or shortly after the delivery. If it is left unopened, they won't have a case...how could you have known what the contents were?
    This is where you could avoid prosecution if it is a sting, which I doubt it is.
    Unless you ordered an amount of gear that would indicate that you would be a distributer, I wouldn't worry about it....your first pack likely got snagged by customs and you'll receive the letter soon, which obviously you will not respond to...the second pack likely made it through.
    If you have the type of source I assume you do, they will likely resend your order upon receipt of a scanned copy of the seizure letter.

In either case, best of luck to you.

-ShrpSkn

Thread Information