Bucnastie is offline New Member

New Member - Critique my first cycle

Hey, I'm 24 y/o, 190 lbs, 5'11". I've only done 2 previous cycles of Phera Plex and my last cycle ended about 3 months ago. I'm ready to order my Nolva and Clomid so I should be starting my cycle next week, and I just wanted to know if I should make some last minute changes. I also have my diet and support supps in check.

Week 1-10: Test E @ 500mg/week
    Week 1-3: D-Bol @ 30mg/day
    Week 4-6: D-Bol @ 40mg/day
    Week 12-14: Clomid @ 150mg/day
    Week 14-16: Nolva @ 40mg/day

Also, I'm hearing mixed thoughts on whether I should add the D-bol to my first cycle or not. Some people say it gave them great gains when they're stacked and others tell me its too much for a first timer. Any help would be great, thanks.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Run the Dbol @40mg 1-5/6

Run the clomid @ 50mg ED for 2 more weeks.

Run the nolva starting when the clomid does adn keep it running til you stop both after 4+ weeks. And use only 20mg ED.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucnastie
    Also, I'm hearing mixed thoughts on whether I should add the D-bol to my first cycle or not. Some people say it gave them great gains when they're stacked and others tell me its too much for a first timer. Any help would be great, thanks.
    Leave the dbol out this time and see how you react to just the test. If you add dbol into you're second cycle you will be able to tell which sides come from which compound.

You may want to run the test e a couple weeks longer as well. It wont kick in until the 4th or 5th week so you may want to run it 12 weeks instead of 10 to get a little more out of it.

Bucnastie is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info. I'll make all the necessary changes that you guys recommended before I start my cycle.

Thread Information