Shang III is offline Junior Member

Ingecting problems!!

I'm trying to alternate sites but (don't laugh) I don't think I have enough mucsle on my delts or tri's to ingect 2cc with a 1.5 or a 1 inch pin. I usually shoot in the thighs or glutes. After I finish and I pull out the pin it bleeds. I dont think any juice (other than my blood) leaks out, hell I'm so nervious that I ingect really slow, stupid!....how far should the needle go in any area that I inject?....how fast should I put the pin into the area? I hate to sound stupid (more than usual) but I think doing this wrong.....let the flamming and the insults begin!

RYNO is offline Junior Member
    Nothing wrong with putting in the pin slow and injecting slow. Also, 2ccs in the tri is quite a bit. Not so for delts though.

MrMe is offline Member
    You might want to look up z-track injections. You pull the skin down a little before you put the pin in your skin, this way when you pull it out, the skin will cover the hole.

As for more injection sites, I always recommend the chest for a new spot. I find it the easiest of all. One inch over from the nipple and two inchs up, thats the area i use. Love it!

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    personally my max for tri's is 1cc and delts is 2.5cc....i would suggest for you sticking to 1.5cc for delts and maybe only 0.5cc for tri's

Hey thanks everyone for the advice I spazzing over this

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    You can always split the shot up the first couple times...

Say, put half your shot in one tri, switch pins, and shoot the other. You can do this for all the body parts untill the spots start to get comfortable. You have tris, delts, pecs, bis, etc etc...all available to you.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    You can always split the shot up the first couple times...

Say, put half your shot in one tri, switch pins, and shoot the other. You can do this for all the body parts untill the spots start to get comfortable. You have tris, delts, pecs, bis, etc etc...all available to you.
    thanks! I was wondering if I could use 1 inch, .5 or even 5/8 pins in my calf bi and tri, I dont stik the damn thing to far into my tiny muscles

Quote Originally Posted by Shang III
    thanks! I was wondering if I could use 1 inch, .5 or even 5/8 pins in my calf bi and tri, I dont stik the damn thing to far into my tiny muscles
    Well if you hit something hard, its probably bone!

I would use a 1"...I've used .5" before, but i really don't think it goes deep enough.

BTW I was only using the slin pins for bis and such...

I might still use them for rear delts or something...but otherwise 1"4LIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    BTW I was only using the slin pins for bis and such...

I might still use them for rear delts or something...but otherwise 1"4LIFE!
    thanks alot, I now found a use for those leftover slin pins again thanks!

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    **************.com

explains it all

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    I think what he was trying to post was...

s p o t i n j e c t i o n s .com

ive thought about this too I dont think I would have enouph muscle in my chest to stick a 1 inch needle in it makes me nervous being so close to my heart i also thought about shldrs but feel like that might risk hitting bone why is quads and glutes not enouph? thats four sites x2 a week just switch sides every week

Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM

ive thought about this too I dont think I would have enouph muscle in my chest to stick a 1 inch needle in it makes me nervous being so close to my heart i also thought about shldrs but feel like that might risk hitting bone why is quads and glutes not enouph? thats four sites x2 a week just switch sides every week
    thanks for evet ones help and the info on the name of the site appriciate the help!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM

I hear you bro, but I'm just worried about scar build up in the ingection sites that I use, hell I just stuck 1cc (er..of vitaminB12) in each calf with a 29ga 1/2 inch insulin syring. I pressed real hard to make sure all the stuff got into the mucsel, it didnt hurt at all through but the area is kinda sore. I hope it works...... how will I know if it didnt work.....brother I'm killing myself with this arent I?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Inject slow.

LPR.

vermin is offline Member
    I'd only hit each site once a week. Don't forget traps, too. Unless you are some tapeworm infested 3rd worlder you have enough meat of some kind to use a 1" pin for your arms and pecs. When you actually do it you'll be amazed at how much meat there really is there. Any you will be nowhere near your heart!

Thread Information