batlin is offline Associate Member

Higher then normal temp

I usually run a sub normal temp.. at 97.9 - 98.3
    I am currently running 100.1
    I dont feel 100% but i dont feel sick...
    I have a slight cough and slight congestion...
    I am on week 7 of a test e / tren e cycle
    Do any of these raise temp?
    Do i have tren flu?
    or do i just have a common cold?

SHMIGS is offline New Member
    Wow bro, we're not medical doctors here mate.

Hard to say exactly whats up. Do some research online, go to a doc??

Hey thanks for the reply..
    Yea I totally understand.. I was basically just curious if
    AAS increase body temp... if that is normal or not...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    100 sounds a little high for normal. I was at 101 and it was very obvious that I had a fever and not tren sweats.

Take a day or two to sleep and rest...If it doesn't go down, go to the doc. Some Ibprophen couldn't hurt either.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Id say chances are its a cold, unless you changed gear. If you changed gear it could be a problem with the new gear.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Id say chances are its a cold, unless you changed gear. If you changed gear it could be a problem with the new gear.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Go for an aspirin, superb anti=pyretic to bring your temp down!!

Sounds like a mild fever, 101°F isn't dangerous but creeping past 102°F can be pushing it a little, especially seeing as you're not taking any stimulants or DNP !!

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I did pop open a new bottle of ** test e about a week and a half ago... all 3 injections I have had with them has left a welt/ball for 4 days after...
    When i shoot tomorrow I am going to try another brand new vial.. see if it does that same...

If it turns out there is something funky with the test.. can i squirt some of that BA water in it and let it sit for a while to kill off what ever is in it?

thanks all for the replys...
    I know some substances raise your temp.. like Ephedra.. so i wasnt sure if this is just a reaction to the shit kickin in...

Quote Originally Posted by batlin
    I did pop open a new bottle of ** test e about a week and a half ago... all 3 injections I have had with them has left a welt/ball for 4 days after...
    When i shoot tomorrow I am going to try another brand new vial.. see if it does that same...

If it turns out there is something funky with the test.. can i squirt some of that BA water in it and let it sit for a while to kill off what ever is in it?

thanks all for the replys...
    I know some substances raise your temp.. like Ephedra.. so i wasnt sure if this is just a reaction to the shit kickin in...

Why even consider this?? It's just plain stupid!!

Please don't underestimate the seriousness of a site infection. Injecting something which you know has a high chance of bacterial contamination is just plain ludacrous, you're asking for some nasty trouble if the little nasties take hold in your body!!

Do the ONLY sensible thing if you know it's contaminated and pour it down the sink!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace

Please don't underestimate the seriousness of a site infection. Injecting something which you know has a high chance of bacterial contamination is just plain ludacrous, you're asking for some nasty trouble if the little nasties take hold in your body!!

Do the ONLY sensible thing if you know it's contaminated and pour it down the sink!!!

Ya I completely understand.. I have seen the pictures of an infection and it freaks me out...
    one of the reasons i started this thread... I have a slight temp and a painfull lump on my ass... the past 3 lumps have gone away after 4 or so days.. so hopefully this one will... If it doesnt Ill hit the doc...

Actually that is what I would do, I just asked because I was curious.... I think i had read things before on this...

Thank you

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace

But that doesn't make it an infection. If its gone away 4 times in a row now, then it doesn't strike me as a contamination issue...

You can also refilter gear instead of tossing it...

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    But that doesn't make it an infection. If its gone away 4 times in a row now, then it doesn't strike me as a contamination issue...

You can also refilter gear instead of tossing it...

That was referring to it being a bacteria contamination, obviously if its not then....

But would you seriously consider refiltering a single vial of gear?!?!?!

I just couldnt see the effort paying off on a $10? vial of Test!

Jay

orton4 is offline Member
    to me it sounds like a test flu??

I guess I would have to say I am hesatent to go to the doc.. unless i could come up with a really good story...

Thank you all so far for the replies!

orton4 is offline Member
    when i run test i get a flu and run a fever for a few days it goes away after about a weeks time.. when did you start injecting... i am also not counting out the chance of infection, they are very serious but i think if you had an infection youd feel a lot worse and running higher fever

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I've found tren to keep my temp ever so slightly elevated. Not over 100 degrees, but consistantly in the 99 point something degree range...I actually liked it as it kept me in a thermogenic state to help shed some BF.

If your temp increases, I'd be concerned. Either way, keep an eye on it and keep us posted.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

Thank you all for the replies..
    It isnt that I feel like sh*t i just am a bit worried about the temp and the painfull lump on my ass
    I will be popping open a new vial of ** test e tomorrow.. my other vials are from a different lot... If that injection doesnt give me a lump then I think i might toss the other stuff...

orton4 is offline Member
    from the stars that are editing out your two letters i think i know what your using and its usually a lil more painful than other brands from what i hear ive used that brand all the time and it hurts their prop is a killer if its what im thinking

SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    to me it sounds like a test flu??

hey man check your pm's

Finally the fever broke.. so I guess I was just paranoid...
    secondly..
    I opend another vial of test e yesterday morn and injected
    no issued at all.. my ass cheek feels great.. the other side..
    still has the big ball...

so apparently there is something odd with the other vial I have...
    What should I do? is there a way to fix it or should I toss it?

Thanks all

Thread Information