saturn08 is offline Associate Member

2 week tren cycle.

Thinking about doing a two week tren ace. cycle, off two weeks, then on again. Doing this a couple of times.
    PCT needed? Is it worth it? Anyone tried it?
    comments?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    horrible idea

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn08
    Thinking about doing a two week tren ace. cycle, off two weeks, then on again. Doing this a couple of times.
    comments?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    comments?
    No I haven't tried it. But I have run tren three times and I think that two weeks on is a waste. And yes, you would also suffer some kind of suppression.

What made you want to run it this way?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    unbelievable

Saturn, i see you in here... You better tell me you read this idea in the latest Muscle and Fitness or else "they're all going to laugh at you!"
    Just givin' you a hard time bro.

so I take that as a no?
    Executioner was going on about a 4 week on Tren without PCT, made sense but a two week is a waste? I dont understand, if Tren ace. is so powerful as a lean muscle builder with a short ester, and changes are noticable within a couple of days, what is the harm? seems like you can get close to the same gains while minimizing the harmful effects on the liver- being that you are not supposed to run tren for longer than 6-8 weeks anyway. Minimizing other side effects as well.
    Please tell me the problem with this.

so I take that as a no?
    Executioner was going on about a 4 week on Tren without PCT, made sense but a two week is a waste?
    Good for him...But for everyone else, you would need PCT (unless you were on HRT obviously). With that said, there are short 4 wk cycles, but I don't think thats what we're talking about here. And these 4 wkers are part of a larger program.

I dont understand, if Tren ace. is so powerful as a lean muscle builder with a short ester, and changes are noticable within a couple of days, what is the harm?
    No harm. But you really wouldn't see much. Muscle still takes time to grow, and regardless of how powerful the compound is, two weeks is pushing it.

Despite all that, I've seen the results after two weeks....and I wouldn't do it.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    so I take that as a no?
    Executioner was going on about a 4 week on Tren without PCT, made sense but a two week is a waste? I dont understand, if Tren ace. is so powerful as a lean muscle builder with a short ester, and changes are noticable within a couple of days, what is the harm? seems like you can get close to the same gains while minimizing the harmful effects on the liver- being that you are not supposed to run tren for longer than 6-8 weeks anyway. Minimizing other side effects as well.
    Please tell me the problem with this.

YES...that is a NO,NO... ...got it ?

LPR.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Id leave 2 weeks worth of tren alone, am sure you can find a better cycle

ok, just wondering- It would not have been just been a 2 week cycle, it would be a two week on, 2 weeks off, for a few times. I am just trying to find new angles to get a better cycle without turning my liver to stone.
    No worries, I shall just go the regular route at 6 weeks, 75mg/ed and PCT. thanks for all your input guys, although I dont know if I will be able to sit down for the next couple of days due to all the reaming that went on in this thread.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ok, just wondering- It would not have been just been a 2 week cycle, it would be a two week on, 2 weeks off, for a few times. I am just trying to find new angles to get a better cycle without turning my liver to stone.
    No worries, I shall just go the regular route at 6 weeks, 75mg/ed and PCT. thanks for all your input guys, although I dont know if I will be able to sit down for the next couple of days due to all the reaming that went on in this thread.
    Good idea.
    Tren is not a weight loss supplement and shouldn't be used in such a manner.

M.

Thread Information