flex_w is offline Associate Member

Test E only Cycle

Hey Guys i am planning my 1st cycle which will be 12wks Test-e 500mgs weekly. at the moment my offseason weight is 106kg. I am now Dieting down a little before i start this cycle. My goal is to Look big along with being lean (LOOK LIKE THE ROCK HEHE) im a bouncer so its a advantage also for work. so i was thinking once i am on this cycle ill go back to bulking up and add some cardio for the heart aswell.. before i get into that im getting my PCT ready which will consist of Nolva & Clomid.. and My Diet and training is well in tact. also someone told me to have some letro aswell incase of Gyno Symptoms and that will help with bloats. ill give you my stats.

Height: 183cm
    Weight: 106kg
    Bodyfat: 15%

Also i understand there are alot of guys that wouldnt want me to start a cycle at a young age and i appreciate what they say but i just want to do this for WORK/COMP so please i really need some help from you guys

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    test e and 500mg/w is a great first cycle.... good luck bro and keep us posted

Whats your plan for PCT?

My PCT will Consist of Clomid & Nolva and my diet will be the main thing i worry about aswell as hardcore training

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ull start pct after 2 weeks of last test e shot u can add a short ester here like winny or test prop or the best choice is hcg

that sound allright but see im from Australia brother. Alot of stuff here is either Fake hard to get or pricey

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    concentrate on your diet and training program, you don't need AAS at such a young age, you have all tools to build some decent size naturally, don't think AAS are the answer to your dreams,

You need to build a good solid base to work from before considering AAS, Ive seen to many problems occur when young BB's take AAS to young, food is the key to your goals not AAS, if you build the solid base you will be in a far better position to maintain and build muscle tissue when you do decide to start cycling.

Thread Information