graeme87 is offline Member

Where to fit DNP in during cycle

Ok, I’ve been researching DNP and decided I want to throw it in with my next cycle. I am well experience with AAS, HGH and IGF but never tried DNP so think I will just try a short run of it.

My question is where should I fit the DNP in with my cycle? I was thinking 10 days at 200mg ED starting at week 12 there for I will have 11day on test prop + masteron for the water retention from the DNP to clear.

What do you think?

My cycle will be:

Week 1-14 test prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-7 tren ace 75mg ED
    Week 8-14 masteron 75mg ED
    Week 1-14 Letro 1.5mg ED
    Week 1-4 Anadrol 100mg ED (wasn’t planning to run this but had some left)

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    bump and asking magic32 for his thoughts.

goose is offline Banned
    Losing 10-15lbs of fat is completely realistic with DNP in 15 days,with IGF results are much greater,including a 5 week IGF cycle. I also have noticed that in a 10-12 week cutting cycle (70-80 days) 10-18lbs is a reasonabl loss goal.So this is the motivation to run a cutter w/ gear and DNP to cut the cycle shorter making recovery faster.
    I've decided that the best method for fat loss is a low dose DNP with IGF along with a standard low dose AAS cutting cycle within this time frame.We have a huge scientific advantage running IGF with DNP as it will mimic insulin thus giving less side effects.Since DNP inhibits ATP synthesis, glycolosis is inhibited as well, causing a diabetic effect due to the conversion of glucose without insulin, so it's not terribly uncommon for people to take insulin with DNP. This will counter act the symptoms of lethargy and lack of energy due to DNP's use.Time and health is the most Important thing to me,makes no sence thinking of running a 14 week cutting cycle with DNP........

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    200mgs of DNP without a synergistic compound such as Goose's IGF cycle (which is theoretically quite sound) would help but still be largely insubstantial. Tren will assist, but not in a synergistic fashion like IGF.

In other words, DNP's individual properties are dose and body weight related. Consequently, 200mgs would be too little for genuine short-term fat burning results unless you're a very small guy.

M.

graeme87 is offline Member
    think i should use 300/400mg for my 1st time with it?

Thread Information