amature225 is offline Associate Member

anti-inflammatoryNaproxen with cycle..

I have a slight joint injury that has been bothering me for 3 months. My doctor gave me some Naproxen (non Steroid anti inflammatory) to take. I can't imagine it being bad to take during my cycle. but if anyone has any ideas about this.. it would really help.

On a side note, my injections have been hurting Every time (with some soreness and swelling!) I think it has to do with a new sesame oil as a suspension.) Anyways, the Naproxen really takes away the swelling.

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    I have a slight joint injury that has been bothering me for 3 months. My doctor gave me some Naproxen (non Steroid anti inflammatory) to take. I can't imagine it being bad to take during my cycle. but if anyone has any ideas about this.. it would really help.

On a side note, my injections have been hurting Every time (with some soreness and swelling!) I think it has to do with a new sesame oil as a suspension.) Anyways, the Naproxen really takes away the swelling.
    Yea I have a tendanitus in my shoulder and I got a cortizon shot about 2 months ago right before i started my cycle ... she prescribed me Naproxen also and there are no side effects that i see....

amature225 is offline Associate Member
    how long do these joint issues take to heal? I mean. it is in my elbows (both of them). I let it rest for 3months before I started my cycle, but I HAVE to keep working out my triceps since that is one of the areas I am trying to focus on. I hope I am not doing too much more damage. I try and keep it reasonable in the gym when putting pressure on my elbows.

Thread Information