Thread: antibiotics

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

antibiotics

does anybody here know of a place to get thwm without going to the doctor? I know the doc is the best bet but its a lil known act that if its ever documented or incinuate that you've done even one shot of juice then u can't get life insurance. are those canadian sites worthwhile?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    just tell him u were injecting b12

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    some doctors are real deuces and put "supposed" b12 inject or unknown injection. its slippery shit to play with. do gooder docs can fvck u easy. its prob cause they got beat on by one of us ten years ago

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk

I dont know ifs its a US/UK site, sorry. Seems to stock a lot of stuff though.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    what are the benefits of antibiotics anyways, i never really looked into them

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    what are the benefits of antibiotics anyways, i never really looked into them
    Clearing up an infection that was caused by illegal steroid use ? Or was that stating the obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Clearing up an infection that was caused by illegal steroid use? Or was that stating the obvious?
    haha well i knew that, for some reason i always thought they used for another purpose outside of that reason

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    haha well i knew that, for some reason i always thought they used for another purpose outside of that reason
    Aight...I've used Doxicycline for acne..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Getting rid of STD's without going to the clinic and letting your GF/Wife what a naughty boy you have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Getting rid of STD's without going to the clinic and letting your GF/Wife what a naughty boy you have been...

w00t now I remember learning that in Ecology last semester

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    does anybody here know of a place to get thwm without going to the doctor? I know the doc is the best bet but its a lil known act that if its ever documented or incinuate that you've done even one shot of juice then u can't get life insurance. are those canadian sites worthwhile?
    Like anything else do research on the site you plan on useing, if in Canada use a Canadian company, in the US, use a US company, and make sure you are able to track it.. Just google what your lookin for and you will get a shit load of sites, try one that will fed ex, or get it to you within 5 to 7 days.. Then be ready for every pharmacy in the world to call you, once you order anything online from a pharmacy they put you in a data base and they call all day.. i use a fake phone number, just make sure they dont need to call you..

Thread Information