Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gg1980 is offline Junior Member

question about ** turinabol

I have tbol from ** (it starts with the letter I )
    and I wanted to know if you need to chew it or just to swollow it?

Logan13 is offline Banned
    unless you want a nasty taste in your mouth, just swallow it.

do you think their tbol is good?

Quote Originally Posted by gg1980
    do you think their tbol is good?
    I use ...

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    how did that not get edited/blocked out

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Maybe Anthony Roberts got it approved by the Owner and its no longer a UGL

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Maybe Anthony Roberts got it approved by the Owner and its no longer a UGL
    that's not a ugl, I was referring to the human grade.

huh how it cant be ugl
    human grade is only things that real pharamacies creates like Organon for example its real pharmacy company with license

anyway if you say they are good so ok (-:

Quote Originally Posted by gg1980
    huh how it cant be ugl
    human grade is only things that real pharamacies creates like Organon for example its real pharmacy company with license

anyway if you say they are good so ok (-:
    They are human grade, and they are what I always use.

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/
    "B********. They’re not a UG…they’re licenced.
    I don’t know what the problem is with people thinking that B************ isn’t a legit company…or that it’s a Underground Lab........" Anthony Roberts

So here’s the proof that B******* is currently a licenced pharmaceutical company: http://www.steroidsprofiles.com/steroid/info/98

Logan, until Anthony Roberts is made the owner of this site, it is up to the owner to determine whether he wants that company allowed to be discussed in the open forums or not. It is NOT up to Anthony Roberts.

The Mods/monitors on this site have not been made aware of any change to this company's status on here so until then, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS !!!

Logan, until Anthony Roberts is made the owner of this site, it is up to the owner to determine whether he wants that company allowed to be discussed in the open forums or not. It is NOT up to Anthony Roberts.

The Mods/monitors on this site have not been made aware of any change to this company's status on here so until then, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS !!!
    I was just answering another members question about human grade products. With all due respect, AR does not determine who is a licensed pharmaceutical company. Members should be aware of those who they purchase from. I did not realize that this would create such an issue Swan. But since I do now, I will not discuss in the future.
    -Logan13

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I was just answering another members question about human grade products. With all due respect, AR does not determine who is a licensed pharmaceutical company. Members should be aware of those who they purchase from. I did not realize that this would create such an issue Swan. But since I do now, I will not discuss in the future.
    -Logan13
    You quote him too.

Pfft...

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    You quote him too.

Pfft...
    If by him you mean Hooker, I only know him from in here. If you have information that B------- D------ is not a licensed human grade company, people need to know this. Members are putting this stuff in their bodies, AR members for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    -Logan13

I agree with you Logan that AR does not determine who is and who isn't a legit Pharm, BUT they do determine who they will allow to be discussed and who they do not want discussed in the open fourm.

I agree that if they do indeed have their Pharm license they shoudl be allowed, but again that is up to the owner to decide. And until the owner informs his minions that it is ok, then we still have to report and edit them out. I am just a pion...lolol

I agree with you Logan that AR does not determine who is and who isn't a legit Pharm, BUT they do determine who they will allow to be discussed and who they do not want discussed in the open fourm.

I agree that if they do indeed have their Pharm license they shoudl be allowed, but again that is up to the owner to decide. And until the owner informs his minions that it is ok, then we still have to report and edit them out. I am just a pion...lolol
    No, I understand man. There seems to be more to this than meets the eye. I will not mention them again. But if you or any other member has info. that could effect our health, I sure hope that someone will inform us........

Thread Information