Thread: Glut Soreness?

MikeCman is offline Junior Member

Glut Soreness?

Hey bros,
    Just wanted to know if this is normal. I took a 1ml shot in my glut on Sunday, and it didn't get that sore until Tueday. Now, its Friday and the pain has subsided a great deal, but it still feels fairly sore. Also, when I press on the area it feels like the muscle is tight and every once in a while I get a slight spasm(a little twitch). But all in all the pain is not bad, just a reminder of the shot. Its not red or warm either. Is this normal, and how long can a muscle stay sore. This is my first shot ever!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    Hey bros,
    Just wanted to know if this is normal. I took a 1ml shot in my glut on Sunday, and it didn't get that sore until Tueday. Now, its Friday and the pain has subsided a great deal, but it still feels fairly sore. Also, when I press on the area it feels like the muscle is tight and every once in a while I get a slight spasm(a little twitch). But all in all the pain is not bad, just a reminder of the shot. Its not red or warm either. Is this normal, and how long can a muscle stay sore. This is my first shot ever!
    The juice was sustanon . I also know you shouldn't use sus for a first cycle because of the frequent injections eod, but it was all i could get and it is what it is. Im planning to do eod shots, but i wanted to see how i reacted to an injection.

Also, If I was able to somehow get test E within the next week or so, would there be a prob. switching over to just the Test E since I just started the cycle?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,sus will usually leave you sore a few days and the tightness is normal..just rotate the sites of injection...if you just started the cycle and was going to switch to enan you should be on the enan now cause it will take 5 to 6 weeks for the enan to kick in the system.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Mike, I did my first E shot on monday night (first cycle ever) and by tuesday morning Im was in your boat. Its friday now and the soreness is down, but there is an area of tougher tissue that is still quite tender. No discoloration, burning or fever so no infection, but sore none the less. Not sure if E will be any better for you

Feelin better day by day

Thanks for the feedback. It is slowly gettin better and I appreciate the the input. It doesnt hurt now unless i press on the area, but it still seems a little more puffy than my other ass cheek. Its not that i didn't know it would be sore, its just been sore for longer than I expected and its startin to get to my head. All I keep thinkin is infection bec, Ive read some bad posts on the site. I want to continue takin my shots except I want to make sure the pain was not gettin worse. Im prob. just worrying about notin and should just continue before I **** up my cycle!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I completely understand. I was iffy on my friday injection but since the original situation was not getting worse (even though it lasted longer than I thought) I did not want to screw up my cycle over my own doubts when other, much more experienced people told me it should be ok. Its the horror stories you read about that really get to you.
    Not that I wanted my experience to be had by another, but Im glad someone was there to relate almost exactly to mine. Let me know how your next inj goes. Mine is just fine so far. Almost a full 24 hours.

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    I felt the same way after my first injection on the glute with test e. After the 4th day the pain was completely gone, the pain wasn't that bad, kinda felt like I had a bruise.

My 3rd shot was a shot to my right quad. There was quite a bit of difference in pain. 2 days after my quad shot it felt like I had the worst Charlie-Horse on my thighs, I couldn't walk right. It's day 4 now, and the pain is almost nonexistent.

Yo bros, just did my second shot and its going pretty good, its been bout 24 hours. Though it hurts like the first, at least its the same type of pain and its not something unexpected like before. The first site stopped hurting completely on the sixth day. Took a while but im glad its gone. Hopefully the pain wont last as long. I also squatted the day after I took my shot which I think increased the pain!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I just shot a bit inside my glute this sunday, the oil hurt going in so I pulled out, changed needle and hit the outside. Boy my ass is big time sore today!! Anyway as long as theres no hard lump, bad swelling and redness it should go away in a few days.

Thread Information