Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MR MIME is offline New Member

Need some help please

Hey all,

I bought 1,500 iu of HCG and am going to be taking 5 200 iu shots 5 x a week for a cancer protocol and found this site because I was wondering about mixing the HCG.

So, how much water exactly would I need to mix it with?

I do know that the amount of liquid you add to the powder will determine the concentration of the product, correct? So if I added 5cc of water, my vial will be 10,000iu in 5cc of water. Or if I add 10cc instead of 5cc, I will still have 10,000iu, but it will be diluted in 10cc of water, right?

So, 10cc of water will make your bottle 10 1ml 1000 iu shots, right?

So, how much exactly would I need to get 5 200 iu shots a week from a 1500 vial/amp?

Any help would be great guys, thanks a lot guys!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Check out the GH, slin forum, it explains reconstitutions measurements well.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Check out the GH, slin forum, it explains reconstitutions measurements well.
    I am sorry, but could you give me a link or something to the page? I am new here and just made an account to learn how to mix it, so I am not sure where everything is.
    Thanks.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    You only have 1500iu's. Adding water will not increase this to 10,000iu's as you asked.
    My suggestion is to reconstitute with 3ml of bac water. This will give you 6 doses of 250iu's @ 1/2 ml.

Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    You only have 1500iu's. Adding water will not increase this to 10,000iu's as you asked.
    My suggestion is to reconstitute with 3ml of bac water. This will give you 6 doses of 250iu's @ 1/2 ml.

Could I make 5 200 iu shots of the HCG with 5000 iu? If so, how would I do that?

Thankyou very much.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR MIME
    Could I make 5 200 iu shots of the HCG with 5000 iu? If so, how would I do that?

Thankyou very much.
    You are confusing me here. Do you only want 5 shots with 200iu's? If so, you can do that with a 1500iu vial of hcg, you don't need 5000iu's.

If you absolutely have to have 200iu's, mix 7.5ml of water with the 1500iu vial of hcg. This will give you 7.5 doses @ 200iu's per 1ml.

It's all math buddy.

Thread Information