gottibme is offline Associate Member

Good injecting sites

I wanted to know another good easy injection site other than the usuall spot ,I want to try other ones but I need to get more information

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    www. s p o t i n j e c t i o n s. c o m

gottibme is offline Associate Member
    thanks bro im gonna check that out

jw3k is offline New Member
    The best spot for me is my hip. Find the spot halfway between the hip pointer and the hip joint. Move back about an inch or 2. Press hard with your thumb! If you feel pain, you missed it, try again. When you find that spot, there is no pain at all.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jw3k
    The best spot for me is my hip. Find the spot halfway between the hip pointer and the hip joint. Move back about an inch or 2. Press hard with your thumb! If you feel pain, you missed it, try again. When you find that spot, there is no pain at all.

That one can be a little harder for people to find, but its a good one I agree. The easiest are quads and delts IMO.

Remember, on quads you actually can divide that into three sections and have three injection sites on each leg to rotate.

I know a bro that roates his legs lithe this: (excuse the rough diagram, but hopefull you get the point.. .so to speak )

R-Quad L-quad

1 2
    5 6
    3 4

For ED injections, you never have two sticks next to each other two sticks in a row nor do you shoot the same leg two days in a row. For the 7th day he will usually pick a delt.

Thread Information