Thread: Sus Question

irondawg725 is offline Junior Member

Sus Question

I'm on my 4th week of Sus @ 500 mg a week. My question is what is the normal weight gain, if there is a normal weight gain? I've gained about 10 lbs in 3 weeks. My diet consists of 3200 calories a day. My diet is clean with the exception of one cheat meal a week. Thanks

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    how often ru injecting and what r ur currents stats ???

Stats:
    Week 1 - 6'5 265 lbs (bf 19% - tested using underwater method)

Week 3 - 6'5 275lbs

Injecting twice a week (Sunday and Wednesday)

castertroy is offline Associate Member
    everyone's different.
    all comes down to diet and training. some gain 20lbs in 14 weeks and keep 20
    some keep 5lbs. some can put on less, some more.
    im on my 8th week of sust and i gained about 16lbs. alot being water retention. i can easily put on 25lbs but it wont be lbm.

no normal weight gain. your diet will be the difference maker. 6'5 265lbs and 19%bf. do u really wanna gain more?!? lol. thats huge! maybe aiming towards lowering your bf% and putting on lean mass would be more to your liking. but hey, thats up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by castertroy
    everyone's different.
    all comes down to diet and training. some gain 20lbs in 14 weeks and keep 20
    some keep 5lbs. some can put on less, some more.
    im on my 8th week of sust and i gained about 16lbs. alot being water retention. i can easily put on 25lbs but it wont be lbm.

no normal weight gain. your diet will be the difference maker. 6'5 265lbs and 19%bf. do u really wanna gain more?!? lol. thats huge! maybe aiming towards lowering your bf% and putting on lean mass would be more to your liking. but hey, thats up to you.
    That's another question I have. Can I lower my carb intake to try and gain lean mass?

I'm actually doing 2 hrs of cardio a week and I still gained the 10lbs. I'm sure that most of it is water. I actually wouldn't mind getting down to around 13-14% bf. Do you think this is possible and still see gains in strength?

try posting your diet in the diet forum. they're great help.

2hrs of cardio a week?!? if i only did that, i would balloon. i do 1 hour and 20 min a day 6 times a week. but then again i am trying to lower my bf%.

one thing that helped me lower my bf% is no carbs after 6pm, (watch what you eat at night), keep eating lots of balanced meals throughout the day , i eat every 2 hours on the hour. this will make your metabolism skyrocket. and cardio helps alot.

another thing that really helps, try cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. works too great. i bought a lil bike machine and watch tv and ride it right before starting my day everyday.. 20min in the morning makes all the difference.

Thread Information