bigtraps is offline Member

2.5mg Letro E.D. for 4 days now

I've got some soar nips this time around. I started cycle useing .25mg e.d. - nips got soar 5 weeks into cycle so I have been up the dosage per day. I have been at 2.5mg for 4 days now. My nips are still soar but getting maybe a little better.

I also take 50mg proviron e.d. to help with libedo. My cycle is for 8week. 150mg prop e.d.- 100mg e.q. e.d. - I also started the cycle with 60mg d-ball e.d. for the first 4 weeks.

What should I do? anything else?

letro is going to take some time ......thats a very high dose. It's Too high.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I agree dose is way too high.

2.5 mg letro is to high? I was going off of the recomendations from the below link.
    All you need to know about GYNO.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I would also shoot Bino a PM
    for some advice on this bro.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Is the dose high? Yes, but its also the industry standard for femara so I dont see a problem with it and in any case I have run this dose on more than one occassion with great results especially if gyno ia siling you. Many other have done the same and are happy they did so. 4 days is nothing man, you gotta be patient, for some people the recovery period is over a month or two.

I havent run 2.5mg for a while now. Pretty much I start to get gyno EVERY cycle no matter what precautions I take. So now I just let it play out and run the constant .5mg ed and the gyno will just come for a bit and then trail off. You gotta play with it a little bit I find.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Is the dose high? Yes, but its also the industry standard for femara so I dont see a problem with it and in any case I have run this dose on more than one occassion with great results especially if gyno ia siling you. Many other have done the same and are happy they did so. 4 days is nothing man, you gotta be patient, for some people the recovery period is over a month or two.

I havent run 2.5mg for a while now. Pretty much I start to get gyno EVERY cycle no matter what precautions I take. So now I just let it play out and run the constant .5mg ed and the gyno will just come for a bit and then trail off. You gotta play with it a little bit I find.
    Thanks bro. Thats helps me a ton! Someday...when buisness is a little better I am going to remove my glands.

The dose is standard for Breast cancer not reversing gyno.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

thanks C_bino i have used your protocol in the past with good results and run letro through every cycle just as a safety call.

RobbieG is offline Member
    I wouldn´t be able to read newspaper while doing 2.5 mg's

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG

what are the sides from a dose that is "too high" of femra/letro

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG

not sure what you mean, i have had no problems on letro at that dose, please explain.

vermin is offline Member
    Sore nips alone does not always equal gyno. It may be a red flag, but it can happen without any other symptoms ever developing.

MasterShake is offline Member
    I agree that sore nips alone would not alarm me, unless you start to feel a lump behind one or both nipples. Then I would jump on CBino's gyno reversal protocol. Just how I roll.

I agree with Bino that the dose is the recommended dose. One problem with high doses is that once you decrease the dosage, my results were that i had really bad emotional probs,, dont know why though. So try to do as low a dose as possible, cuz letro is VERY potent.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    2.5mg its very high , but if you weight over 100kg i think its better for you to ran 2.5mg

If you weight below that 1.25mg i think its max for you

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't go over .5mg ed. Your stronger than me. i wouldn't be walking straight on 2.5mg letro.

Thread Information