Mista Massive is offline Senior Member

Lump under muscle directly after injection

has this happened to anyone else?

i was injecting 2cc into my left delt when i saw a black fragment in the syringe about 1.5cc in. probably just some rubber from the stopper. anyways, i pulled the pin out quick smart. oil and blood streamed down my arm quite a bit. i cleaned it etc. the black thing wouldn't come out until the end so i just spurted the las 0.5cc into the sink. (better safe than sorry). i loaded up another syringe with 0.5cc and shot into my right delt. no worries.

i went back to rubbing my left delt and there was a lump on the injection site. about as hard as my muscles. i don't think it's an abcess as they take time to build don't they?

the lump is fairly big and quite noticable. it was just strange as if it formed the second i pulled the pin out. this is like my 30th injection and nothing like this has happened before

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    My guess is that since you said it bled and leaked juice, you may have either injected into a lump of scar tissue, or you went through a vein or vessel and it bled a little afterwards - forming a lump.
    If you were using a 25G or smaller pin, no rubber should be able to make its way through the needle anyways.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I nicked a vein in my glute monday by moveing to much will injecting and as soon as I pulled the pin out I had a big knot the size and shape of a large boil form under the skin.....In my case it was just blood from the busted blood vesel that bleed out and was traped under the skin.....It started to subside over the next few hours and is now just a small lump that will be absorbed by the body totaly with in the next week our so.....

That sounds like what happened to you also so I wouldnt worry unless you start getting more swelling or fever in the next few days......

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Buildup of oil?

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    My guess is that since you said it bled and leaked juice, you may have either injected into a lump of scar tissue, or you went through a vein or vessel and it bled a little afterwards - forming a lump.
    If you were using a 25G or smaller pin, no rubber should be able to make its way through the needle anyways.

i'm glad i didn't beleive that as when i went to squirt it out in the sink the rubber peice came out. it was a 25g pin. i don't care what you say, i'm glad i didn't inject it.

yhanks for the replies guys

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you say a piece of rubber made it through the 25G needle into the sink, then wouldn't it then be possible for another piece to have made it into your arm?

How is the lump? has is gone away yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    If you say a piece of rubber made it through the 25G needle into the sink, then wouldn't it then be possible for another piece to have made it into your arm?

How is the lump? has is gone away yet?

the peice of rubber made it through right at the end of the squirt, so basically i had to sacrifice the remaining 0.5cc of oil to get it out.

the lump is still there. not warm or hot, not red, and no pain at all. completley forgot about it until i saw this thread again just now. to be honest i don't think it's anything major

probably what horse said, or what you said before about injecting into scar tissue

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    if you pull out too quick u can create suuction and get some in the layer of fat between ur muscle and ur skin (addipose) and it gets inflamed. sometimes even red and itchy like an infection but it stops quicker and feels different later

the lump went down and then it became a lil black around the pin mark. must've moved it around too much and just cause it to bruise. all sweet now, thanks to everyone who replied.

lump is now gone

sound like a bad infection is on the way there, pal. I would advise u change your needle as often as possible. Take Care
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    has this happened to anyone else?

i was injecting 2cc into my left delt when i saw a black fragment in the syringe about 1.5cc in. probably just some rubber from the stopper. anyways, i pulled the pin out quick smart. oil and blood streamed down my arm quite a bit. i cleaned it etc. the black thing wouldn't come out until the end so i just spurted the las 0.5cc into the sink. (better safe than sorry). i loaded up another syringe with 0.5cc and shot into my right delt. no worries.

i went back to rubbing my left delt and there was a lump on the injection site. about as hard as my muscles. i don't think it's an abcess as they take time to build don't they?

vermin is offline Member
    Maybe a hematoma - does not sound like anything major to worry about. Glad to see you are getting better.

I agree, he should consider precaution before injection next otherwise such flaws could have fatal consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    Maybe a hematoma - does not sound like anything major to worry about. Glad to see you are getting better.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    It is very likely a bruise...no worries...good idea to be better safe than sorry. Have a doctor look at it if you have insurance and you need a bit more peace of mind...

Thread Information