Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jcstruck is offline Junior Member

Should I Tapper Off Test En After 10 Weeks

I Want To Know What Other Peoples Results Were When They Would Tapper Off During The Last Couple Weeks Of Their Cycle. I Am Currently On 500 Mg Per Week Of Test En And Was Thinking Of Tappering Off To 250 Mg Per Week And Then Start My Pct 1 Week Later.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Most people don't taper, they do 250mg/2x week. Why are you doing 10 weeks instead of 12?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    tapering is totally worthless bro.... don't taper- stop at 10 wks and start ur PCT 2 wks later

jcstruck is offline Junior Member
    I Have Been Told To Only Wait One Week????? I M On Test En And Stanazol 5o Mg Per Day
    ,i Ran Out So I Could Only Do 10 Weeks I Guess I Could Get Another Bottel But I Would Have 3/4 Of It Left Over .

stick boy is offline New Member
    Test E is self tapering. Pyramiding or tapering is the wrong move.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I run test prop for the 14-18 days after my last test E or C injection....that way I'm fully anabolic right up to PCT...no slow, but sure decline...I don't like the idea of levels dropping off slowly until PCT...I'd rather be totally juiced and primed right up to the day I start PCT.

Works for me.

-ShrpSkn

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Tapering is old school man, its been proven not to be as useful as straight dosages throughout. Stick with 250-500mg through 12 weeks.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I don't see the point in tapering either way but other people will say oterhwise.

You are just as shutdown from 100mg as you are from 500mg so I don't understand the reasoning.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Many on here will say its old school but pyramiding the dose at the end of cycle is sometimes a great advantage, if your at a stage were every lb of muscle tissue is getting harder to obtain and recovering your HPTA is getting longer and longer then tapering the dose is a great benefit, ive seen this many times either with myself or clients,

Tapering a dose at the end of a cycle does have great benefits in some, BB's who suffer from muscle loss and have problems recovering this protocol is a must IMHO, tapering slowly after cycle helps with libido issues,depression,acne and muscle loss plus many more,

Ive used many different ways af tapering but for me the best way is during a normal cycle i would start to drop the compounds off (like in any cycle end)until am left with the base of the cycle which would be test for me, then i would start to taper down the test, by how much? this depends on how much your taking on how much taper you should drop, this slow taper helps with many problem and i dont care what people may say about your still suppressed or shut down on 150mg per wk as you would be on 2000mg per wk, because in my experience you can bring yourself back up alot easier when you have tapered down to a low amount of mg per wk than when running a high amount and suddenly stopping and go into pct,

You feel better, no sex drive problems, pct is alot easier and quicker, no depression and most of all muscle tissue loss in kept at a very little amount, now if tapering does all this, am all for it, many wont agree but ive seen it happen to many times with BB's and myself for it to be of great benefit,

Tapering at the start of a cycle is a no no but at the end its worth a try if you suffer from some of the problem up above,

I've seen you post this in another thread marcus...I'll look into giving this a shot sometime, sounds interesting.

Good post.

-ShrpSkn

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I've seen you post this in another thread marcus...I'll look into giving this a shot sometime, sounds interesting.

Good post.

-ShrpSkn
    Its worth a try if you experinece any of the probs when coming off AAS, pyramiding is old school but not tapering at the end of a cycle, its of great benefit and works really well,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Its worth a try if you experinece any of the probs when coming off AAS, pyramiding is old school but not tapering at the end of a cycle, its of great benefit and works really well,
    Yeah, I hate the fuking crash I feel sometimes during PCT, but I've found that using proviron through PCT has smoothed the transition from being on to off...it's not so harsh coming off now since I've been incorporating proviron into my PCTs, but I'll definitely give your theory some consideration and try tapering off some time just to try it and see how things go...can't ever know unless you try, right?...
    Trial & error, it's all part of the game.

-ShrpSkn

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    Im still not sure M.
    Even a few mg of test should be surpressing.

I think its much better to end with a short estered aas en right after that pct.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    Im still not sure M.
    Even a few mg of test should be surpressing.

I think its much better to end with a short estered aas en right after that pct.
    If you suffer from some of the problems i disgussed on my previous post then tapering down the dose from a cycle is a very effective way to lesson the withdrawels of test, yes your still surpressed and i know what all the studies say but in reality you can bring your own system back easier on a low dose mg per week than just stopping from a high dose mg per wk,

Ive done it and many people whi i know have so its worth a try, how can you say its much better to stop and go straight into pct if you have never used tapering within a cycle? if you recover easy and you have no bad sides and you keep all muscle tissue gained from the cycle then dont try it, its only for the BB's who suffer from the problems i listed earlier.

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    Say i only do short cycles....how can i tapper down?
    It wouldnt longer be a short cycle now would it?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I taper and it works great for me. If you say its old school or a stupid idea please make sure you have actually tried it before you comment

Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    Say i only do short cycles....how can i tapper down?
    It wouldnt longer be a short cycle now would it?
    Depends how bad the effects are from withdrawel, nothing wrong in adding 2 extra wks of taper to aid withdrawel and recovery is there?, if the end results are less sides and more muscle kept its worth a try!
    Last edited by marcus300; 12-18-2006 at 06:14 AM.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    So Marcus, lets say your using 500mg Test E for 12 weeks is this what you mean...
    1-8 500mg
    9- 400mg
    10-300mg
    11-200mg
    12-100mg?

^^I wouldn't go about it like that due to the ester...If I were to taper a cycle of test E..I would start to taper with a short-acting test...

For example, it might look something like this:

1-10 test E 500mg/wk
    11-12 test prop 50mg/ed
    13 test prop 50mg/eod
    ...maybe even some suspension the 3 days after the last prop shot if you want to get really technical about it...

This way the enanthate ester has cleared by the time you enter PCT and you can be completely cleared 3 days after your last test prop injection...

What do you think about this marcus?

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    So Marcus, lets say your using 500mg Test E for 12 weeks is this what you mean...
    1-8 500mg
    9- 400mg
    10-300mg
    11-200mg
    12-100mg?
    do the planned cycle as normal then taper the last compounds, ive used many different ways of tapering but for me the best way is during a normal cycle i would start to drop the compounds off (like in any cycle end)until am left with the base of the cycle which would be test for me,either short ester or long ive used both, i do prefere one but any helps,

Then i would start to taper down the test by now this depends on how much your taking on how much taper you should drop, so for example lets say 50mg taper on every inject time, this slow taper helps with many problems with withdrawel of test from the body, if you suffer badly at the end of a cycle then the taper can be run longer, with someone who is on HRT you should taper all cycles at the end down to the hrt dose, much better!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I taper and it works great for me. If you say its old school or a stupid idea please make sure you have actually tried it before you comment
    gotta agree with this.. .I suspect that taperig is not needed on a 500 mg a week dose but havent tried it so who knows..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I tapered my cycles before I came to this site and was told thats no good...so I tried not doing it. Tapering works better for me. Excellent posts marcus.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    is it even beneficial with that low dose?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    marcus300-So, your 30 days cycles will normally drag over roughly 7-8weeks?(since you are tapering)

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    marcus300-So, your 30 days cycles will normally drag over roughly 7-8weeks?(since you are tapering)

Good question.

The advice i gave was on tapering, its good advantage if you suffer badly from the withdrawel of test, if you dont suffer then no taper is needed,

With a 30 day cycle you can taper but the taper will be larger than normal because of the high dose, depends if you need to taper!

If you want to know what i do i noramlly run short burst cycle with a HRT dose bridge,Tapering has worked really well for me and many BB's who i advice, if you are considering doing a short cycle the recovery is noramlly faster than a long cycle so most BB's wont need to taper unless you have the problems i mention earlier,

every person is different in what will work best for then, i would need all background info regarding compounds, dosages,cycle, recovery and if you do suffer from any withdrawels from test, then i can advice the best for them for what would work best, as you know i am a big beleiver in short cycles and if the bb needs a taper within that short burst i would advice the best way to do it,

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    "Then i would start to taper down the test by now this depends on how much your taking on how much taper you should drop, so for example lets say 50mg taper on every inject time, this slow taper helps with many problems with withdrawel of test from the body, if you suffer badly at the end of a cycle then the taper can be run longer, with someone who is on HRT you should taper all cycles at the end down to the hrt dose, much better!"

-Marcus300

So if your injection amount is 500mg/wk, then how much would you decrease/taper and in what week would you start doing this???? Wouldn't the idea of using prop or just using Proviron towards the end be just as good??? Thanks for the info

The advice i gave was on tapering, its good advantage if you suffer badly from the withdrawel of test, if you dont suffer then no taper is needed,

With a 30 day cycle you can taper but the taper will be larger than normal because of the high dose, depends if you need to taper!

If you want to know what i do i noramlly run short burst cycle with a HRT dose bridge,Tapering has worked really well for me and many BB's who i advice, if you are considering doing a short cycle the recovery is noramlly faster than a long cycle so most BB's wont need to taper unless you have the problems i mention earlier,

every person is different in what will work best for then, i would need all background info regarding compounds, dosages,cycle, recovery and if you do suffer from any withdrawels from test, then i can advice the best for them for what would work best, as you know i am a big beleiver in short cycles and if the bb needs a taper within that short burst i would advice the best way to do it,
    Good info!

Personally, I dont suffer any ill effects when coming off, especially not when a light dose Proviron is added in Pct.

I have been clean for about 4-5 months now and will start a new short cycle right after New Year. So you might get a PM soon, if you dont mind.

Good info!

Personally, I dont suffer any ill effects when coming off, especially not when a light dose Proviron is added in Pct.

I have been clean for about 4-5 months now and will start a new short cycle right after New Year. So you might get a PM soon, if you dont mind.
    Thats good news if you dont suffer any problems, give it time you will LOL

4-5 months clean is great i hope you are in a prime for the future cycle?

yeh pm me any time and we will look at a few things together

Thats good news if you dont suffer any problems, give it time you will LOL

4-5 months clean is great i hope you are in a prime for the future cycle?

yeh pm me any time and we will look at a few things together
    Greate!

Ofcourse ime in a Prime. Ive read your threads he he.

bump

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Very interesting thread, I would love to see a sticky on proper tappering methods.
    Also, could someone point me in the direction of the "prime" thread that was mentioned, I haven't heard of this technique.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I run test prop for the 14-18 days after my last test E or C injection....that way I'm fully anabolic right up to PCT...no slow, but sure decline...I don't like the idea of levels dropping off slowly until PCT...I'd rather be totally juiced and primed right up to the day I start PCT.

Works for me.

-ShrpSkn
    When I did this I ended up running the prop for 6 weeks because I was getting real good gains. I used to taper of with gret results, maily less acne, sudden drop in libido/energy and lees depressed after a long one. Im a firm believer in pyramiding, give tappering off a try if your interested, you'll only find out this way.

stick boy is offline New Member
    I see the benefits of tapering from these posts. Do the pro-taper people think it's needed with 500mg Test E? It would seem the long ester would let you down slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    Very interesting thread, I would love to see a sticky on proper tappering methods.
    Also, could someone point me in the direction of the "prime" thread that was mentioned, I haven't heard of this technique.
    The Prime explained before cycling..

Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    "Then i would start to taper down the test by now this depends on how much your taking on how much taper you should drop, so for example lets say 50mg taper on every inject time, this slow taper helps with many problems with withdrawel of test from the body, if you suffer badly at the end of a cycle then the taper can be run longer, with someone who is on HRT you should taper all cycles at the end down to the hrt dose, much better!"

By-Marcus300

So if your injection amount is 500mg/wk, then how much would you decrease/taper and in what week would you start doing this???? Wouldn't the idea of using prop or just using Proviron towards the end be just as good??? Thanks for the info
    bump

Bump!

alright then

haha this is halarious

Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    haha this is halarious
    I'm not laughing... ...what's so fuking hilarious?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information