Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kman891 is offline Banned

18 yrs old, low weight, ready to get ripped and mass out

So im 18 years old, weigh about 145 lbs (yes i know its not alot), and looking to mass out and get ripped before i go off to college.

At the moment i have no workout plan and no diet BUT its about to change. I have advice for my diet and im getting a personal trainer but the thing is i want a good steroid to help aid me in my plan. Can anyone please refer me to a good steoid that will add as much muscle as possible in the shortest time along with my diet and workout plan.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    lol.... c'mon dude

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro we are trying to help you in your other thread. the advice will remain the same in this one as well.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    height?
    training experience?

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    height?
    training experience?
    he doesnt even workout and in the last thread he said that he wants to use aas because he likes to get into fights.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    bro we are trying to help you in your other thread. the advice will remain the same in this one as well.
    No bro i worded it wrong in the other thread and was mis understood.

And im about 5'10. The fighting part is no choice in my party, the enemies and already made and it happens alot. Im looking for a simple answer as to what steroid do i need to use to help me get ripped along with my diet

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    height?
    training experience?
    why even ask him that and entertain his mundane inquiry? Hes 18 and doesnt even know how to eat.

wait a few more years kid, ur just gonna shortchange urself. its pointless using roids to get what you could have naturally with no side effects. Using is a big endeavor and i dougt u have enough money and resources to do your cycle right. Besides, without a few years of natural training your tendons are more likely to tear during cycle.

mike954 is offline Member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kman891 View Post

And im about 5'10. The fighting part is no choice in my party, the enemies and already made and it happens alot. Im looking for a simple answer as to what steroid do i need to use to help me get ripped along with my diet
    diet makes you "ripped"

its callled having a low body fat %

5'10'', 145lbs....no diet, no workout, just "fighting".....
    dont do it man...dont do it....

you will regret it...big time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    why even ask him that and entertain his mundane inquiry? Hes 18 and doesnt even know how to eat.

wait a few more years kid, ur just gonna shortchange urself. its pointless using roids to get what you could have naturally with no side effects. Using is a big endeavor and i dougt u have enough money and resources to do your cycle right. Besides, without a few years of natural training your tendons are more likely to tear during cycle.
    LOOK i have the money to do whatever i want, i have a trainer to tell me how to lift and eat, i didnt come here for you to tell me that i came here to ask a SIMPLE QUESTION

WHAT IS THE BEST STEROID TO USE RIGHT NOW TO GET RIPPED. if you cant answer the question and just wanna say somethin bad about my age and blah blah then please dont post

now i can see why you get into so many fights. good luck bro. i hope you know what your doing if you decide to cycle.

Blog Entries
    LOOK i have the money to do whatever i want, i have a trainer to tell me how to lift and eat, i didnt come here for you to tell me that i came here to ask a SIMPLE QUESTION

WHAT IS THE BEST STEROID TO USE RIGHT NOW TO GET RIPPED. if you cant answer the question and just wanna say somethin bad about my age and blah blah then please dont post
    no steroid will get you ripped.

DIET = RIPPED

its called LOW BODY FAT %

take the advice or go drink some f'n winnie and lose any gains you make and get health problems....shit

mike954 is offline Member
    ok man i guess you not gonna listen but here it is any way steroids produce hormones and at 18 you body is producing a shit load of them and you dont want to start ****ing with that yet so just give a bulking diet a shot and train hard for a bit and if you still want to get gear than ask but i dont realy think anyone here is gonna say anythig different and sry i know thats not what you want to hear so if you realy have you mind set search the posts

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    So im 18 years old, weigh about 145 lbs (yes i know its not alot), and looking to mass out and get ripped before i go off to college.

At the moment i have no workout plan and no diet BUT its about to change. I have advice for my diet and im getting a personal trainer but the thing is i want a good steroid to help aid me in my plan. Can anyone please refer me to a good steoid that will add as much muscle as possible in the shortest time along with my diet and workout plan.
    After u been lifting ur ass aoof for a few yrs, then try thinking about aas. The first 1-2yrs ur new to lifting u grow like crazy form eating a extra chicken breast and shake everyday. Use that to ur benafit...

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    at 145 lbs and 18 with NO training EXP is wants to do AAS is CRAZY, ur going to hurt urself, you dont even know how to workout right, which means you dont know how to eat when you train which brings to me my other point. YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE A NEEDLE OR EVEN SWALLOW A PILL. do u know what Post Cycle Therapy means

stick to your supplements are work on a diet for weight lifting and your goals.
    at 5'10 145 you could easily gain 20lbs in a couple months from just eating ALONE.

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member

Wow... the last thing we need is another young, uneducated hot head who admittedly gets into a lot of fights getting on juice and giving it a bad name. This is exactly what happens.

feanixco is offline Banned

bigt10 is offline Member
    LOL 5'10 and 145.

groceries baby. you need to eat and eat alot.

dont look to the stars young kman look to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    LOL 5'10 and 145.

groceries baby. you need to eat and eat alot.

dont look to the stars young kman look to yourself.
    Ok then. Well then if i can gain weight/muscle from just eating then what do i need to start eating on a daily basis for that to work.

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    heres a good start. read this and many other threads in the diet section,

feanixco is offline Banned
    Ok then. Well then if i can gain weight/muscle from just eating then what do i need to start eating on a daily basis for that to work.
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

respek is offline Associate Member
    I didn't take a steroid until I was lifting for approx 7 years. I started at 160 and got to 180 and hit a plateau. At that time I decided to try a cycle to get me to the next level. It really pisses me off when people just start taking steroids without having any base. These are the same people who gain 30 lbs off a cycle but don't keep anything because they have no muscle as a base.

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    well to me it sounds like your spoiled since you have the money for everything get your ass in a grocery store and go buy some diet books and weight lifting books if you have the money go buy some supplements you def shouldnt even think about considering aas at all 145lbs no training exp ha use your money on something that will do good for you and not aas.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Wow, i wish i could scrape up 400bucks at 18 years old....cuz with good gear, ancillaries and pct materials thats how much it should cost ya.

BOTTOM LINE: If you havent been lifting naturally, your jeopardizing your tendons. They will tear. I dont care if you know ppl who have done what you wanna do and were fine. Thats called "DUMB LUCK". Injuries DO happen...even when you do things RIGHT. Why increase your chances? So unless you like hangin out in your orthopeadic surgion's office, and like doing MONTHS of physical therapy, then i'd hold off. I know ur eager. Im not anti steroid . I love steroids . I love them more than my dog, or my cool sports car. I love them. But if you use and screw yourself up, it will only perpetuate the negative jibber jabber that these wonderful compounds get. Please dont contribute to that. Using steroids is a privilage that you EARN through YEARS of dedication and hard work.

spiromik is offline Junior Member
    bro i understand u wanna get big and ripped but trust me dont do it yet u will b surprised how much size u put on the first couple of years
    i started training when i was 17 i was 128lbs and 6''1' now u can imagine how tiny i was.. now 3 years later i weigh 211lbs at 6''1' iv put most of my size on the last 2years as the 1st year i didnt train rite, or even eat enough or take supplements.
    \so train rite, eat heaps of the rite foods and supplement correctly and u will b amazed how much size u put on...

bigt10 is offline Member
    you know what kid, the info is here.

clearly you dont have the effort to do **** all.

personally i dont care. you wanna get big do 200 mg of tren a day for seven weeks and come back and tell us how great you feel.

if you to lazy to research, and you cant even eat, and it isnt even your own money up yours.

you dont even know how to train or diet and you havent even researched compounds and beginner cycles let alone how these compounds even work.

the age isnt the problem sir it is your ignornace.

gettin big isnt easy. it takes a constant effort and consistent eating to get big.

muscle is one thing money cant buy

bigt10 is offline Member
    and at 5"10 145 pounds the stats show for them selves. grow up, read, research, workout, and eat or stay small. steroids dont get you big, they just get you big, alot quicker.

come on guys. he knows that he should look at his diet now. it took a minute but we got through to him. dont be too hard on him.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    and at 5"10 145 pounds the stats show for them selves. grow up, read, research, workout, and eat or stay small. steroids dont get you big, they just get you big, alot quicker.
    ^^ after you have worked out alot!!!!!!!!! they get you your increases that you get when you first work out...

bigt10 is offline Member
    thats what im trying to explain, he didn't want to do anything and expects this.

once you know what your doing, how to eat and train steroids are going to get you big alot quicker. he seems to think he just will take them and get big. he doesnt even know why he needs to eat..... that is like getting big 101

bigt10 is offline Member
    anyways a bit harsh.

man you have to learn to eat big and train hard. the trainer is like training wheels learn from him but you wont have him for life.

you seem like the type that wont listen anyways. if your going to cycle look up beginner cycles and PCT!

as everyone else said with your knowledge, experience, and current stats its likely to cause more problems then do good, but learn the hard way.

With that attitude you seem to have it might hurt you. remember man money can buy the food, and the trainer, and the drugs, but somewhere in there your going to have to workout.

it takes a long time to see results it doesnt happen over night.

Andro9 is offline Member

WOW... i dont know what to say... this thread is rediculous

Quote Originally Posted by respek View Post
    I didn't take a steroid until I was lifting for approx 7 years. I started at 160 and got to 180 and hit a plateau. At that time I decided to try a cycle to get me to the next level. It really pisses me off when people just start taking steroids without having any base. These are the same people who gain 30 lbs off a cycle but don't keep anything because they have no muscle as a base.
    Thats the word i was trying to think of... He^is 100%right!!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    sigh.... this is exactly the kind of thing that gives steroids a bad name.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

Wow!It doesn't happen often, but I"m speechless!Brain....about to......explode!

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    I knew from the title of this thread that this dude was gonna get ripped a new one!!!

Yo everbody needs to take it a lil easy on the guy. I think he gets that he needs to eat n train first...

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    WOW... i dont know what to say... this thread is rediculous
    *ridiculous* sorry, couldnt help myself, i noticed you had to correct someones spelling the other day. just thought i would keep you in check.

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    *ridiculous* sorry, couldnt help myself, i noticed you had to correct someones spelling the other day. just thought i would keep you in check.
    im really anal and irritable right now.. i get like that on cycle. sorry if i was being a douche lol

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    im really anal and irritable right now.. i get like that on cycle. sorry if i was being a douche lol
    no, no, i was just playin bro. its cool you even said lol in your post. i was just bustin balls............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information