rooterlsu is offline New Member

First Cycle Question-Please help

I'm doing research to start my first cycle in the next month or two. I'm 34, 6'1, 198lbs, have 10 years of lifting experience. Currently I'm at 12%bf. My goal is to be 205-210lbs of pure lean muscle. I have no experience with AAS, but have a reliable source and ready to start my first cycle. I've been doing quite a bit of research but I still don't know what AAS or cycle would be best for my goals. I'm thinking of something like this:

1 – 13 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 EQ 500mg/wk
    1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

or:

1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    7 – 12 Winny 50mg ED
    1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

I'm interested in finding out from you guys who are experienced with AAS if you think either of these cycles are optimum for my goals, or whether you'd modify or recommend something else? I'm open to ideas and looking to no my shit before I start injecting. Thanks.

theboss is offline Associate Member
    the first one...but drop the Nolvadex and Ldex from your cycle unless you need them. save the Nolvadex fo PCT....speaking of PCT..what were you thinking?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theboss
    the first one...but drop the Nolvadex and Ldex from your cycle unless you need them. save the Nolvadex fo PCT....speaking of PCT..what were you thinking?

i agree, run the first one

i would not drop the ldex, i would keep it just the way you have it

and agreed save nolva for pct to go along with whatever else you decide to run on pct (aromasin ,clomid,etc?)

rooterlsu is offline New Member
    Why would you recommend the eq over the winny?

Not sure about the pct...i'm working on picking the best cycle first...i'm still more than a month away from starting the cycle...but, I was thinking of something like this:

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

I'd like some input on this as well.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking about EQ in my cycle but all research said to run it at 600mg/week for 16 weeks so I decided to drop it. I would just do Test E 500/wk 12 weeks. Simple and would yield good gains. I am doing my pct as 1-2 Clomid 100/day, nolv 40/day Week 3-4 Clomid 50/day, nolv 20/day. Two weeks after last shot.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't run either.

TEST ONLY FOR FIRST CYCLES.

Don't add anything else to the cycle. Run test for 10-12 weeks at 250-500mgs weekly. Then follow with proper PCT.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rooterlsu
    I'm doing research to start my first cycle in the next month or two. I'm 34, 6'1, 198lbs, have 10 years of lifting experience. Currently I'm at 12%bf. My goal is to be 205-210lbs of pure lean muscle. I have no experience with AAS, but have a reliable source and ready to start my first cycle. I've been doing quite a bit of research but I still don't know what AAS or cycle would be best for my goals. I'm thinking of something like this:

1 – 13 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 EQ 500mg/wk
    1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

or:

1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    7 – 12 Winny 50mg ED
    1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

I'm interested in finding out from you guys who are experienced with AAS if you think either of these cycles are optimum for my goals, or whether you'd modify or recommend something else? I'm open to ideas and looking to no my shit before I start injecting. Thanks.

Being your first cycle I would recommend you do a test only cycle, with a moderate doseing and PCT is as important as the cycle itself, so do not wait to give that thought, you should order your pct when you order your cycle and never start a cycle with out first having your pct.

Also what does your diet/ training look like? that is most important part of cycle

Good luck to you

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Just my .2c, but I ran a test e / deca cycle for my first and it was a 12 weeker. My pct was the typical nolva and clomid + aromasin . Cycle worked well for me, I gained 15lbs and kept only 8. During cycle I used letro to combat estro, but about 7 to 8 weeks in I switched to the aromasin and had way better results. IE gyno issues, (well what I thought were gyno issues) were gone, and my body started to continue gaining.

Just test for a first cycle will let you know how you respond to test alone. If you take test and eq, you wont really know whats doing what. I really didn't care, I just wanted to blow up so that was my dumb ass logic

Good luck on whatever you choose, you should be able to jump from 198 to your goal weight and be able to maintain your gains to settle at 205 or 210 though with test alone, and Id think for sure if you added both you'd be good to go.

BigSwol

Thread Information