Thread: diet info

mikeharvey is offline New Member

diet info

can ne one suggest to me the best diet for stanozolol to help get the best gain from it

thanks

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    I think the best diet for stan would be.... 2 cups of the search function with a scoop of goals evenly spaced out throught the day.

In all honesty...

Are you looking to Bulk or Cut?

What are your stats?

Are you running stan alone?

What is your current diet like?

Smile

sorry man...ok its no suprise i must be new im 5 foot 6 and weight 150 lbs and i have stanozolol injectible my goal is i just want to get a little bigger and stronger and if you could please tell me what you think the best diet is for this for best possible weight gain i would really be grateful man...thank and sorry for the first post

Also how old are you...

First off your 150 lbs you serious dont need steriods right now.you need to eat here is a good link to start you off...

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

How long have u been training for?
    What is your current diet?

How are u planning to run stan? do u have a pct?

Smile

im 27 years old and ive been small my whole life i worked out before when i was in jail and got to 168 pounds i was 140 going in.. thats not much but it look huge on my frame and im not sure what my plan is yet im still looking for the best one..but right now im just looking for the best diet to use for stanozolol to help gain the best weight from it as little as it my be

ans yes im runnin stan alone too thats all i got man

and my diet right now...it sucks been doin alot of partying and now i wanna just get in better shape and all i got is stanozolol

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeharvey
    and my diet right now...it sucks been doin alot of partying and now i wanna just get in better shape and all i got is stanozolol
    It's all in how serious you take your training.
    Sounds like to me,partying is above training
    on your list of priorities.

Fez is a great guy,and knows his stuff
    he has helped me many times when I
    had questions on dieting.Take his advice.

If your diet sucks now,its not going
    to get any better any time soon..IMO.
    You can gain naturally still,no need to
    take anything right now,not at all.

just my 2cc's worth,welcome to AR

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    ans yes im runnin stan alone too thats all i got man
    Save it.Your only going to waste it..

oh trust me i am takin all the advice i can get from him...no partying is not on the top of the list..its getting into better shape as little as it my be so if that means drastic changes in a short time well tough shit for me..but thats the goal at the top of my list and like i said before all i have is stanozolol and have been told if i get the right diet i can gain at least some weight and gain alot of strength and if that all i can get out of it then im happy...

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    #1 Eat, Winstrol really isnt the best for an all out bulk but it will increase protien synthesis and help out a bit if your hell bent on using. As far as eating..depending on money..Keep your protien intake 1gram to 1.5 grams per lb of bodyweight per day...So if your 150lbs...id shoot for 200grams per day to start...Remember you want an excess amount of calories going into to build muscle..which means youll put on some unwanted fat possibly..but it happens when bulking. If your a hardgainer...or a person who has difficulty puttin on weight..its going to be a challenge but any thing is possible..When I was 18 I started out at 135-145lbs...at my peak last year i was 220....Food...hard work...cut the booze..cut the shit...get to work

Thumbs up

awsome man thanks alot that the best advice ive gottin short and to the point thanks again

Okay this is what you need to do...

Determine your BMR ( besol-metabolic rate spelling) using the Harris Bendict formula.. and eat about 500 cals about.. as you gain weight say your 175.. then you need to recalcuate your BMR and adjust the cals again...

Or you could shoot for a BMR 15-20lbs of your desired weight and eat that amount of kcals

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    im 27 years old and ive been small my whole life i worked out before when i was in jail and got to 168 pounds i was 140 going in.. thats not much but it look huge on my frame and im not sure what my plan is yet im still looking for the best one..but right now im just looking for the best diet to use for stanozolol to help gain the best weight from it as little as it my be
    How long were you in? If that was muscle gain, thats a good amount. You probably worked out with greater intensity while in. You need to recapture that intensity on the outside. I cut out my partying a long time ago and after a while you don't miss it. I feel better, look better and love the new lifestyle. Gear is not a quick fix. Do it naturally and it will be easier to keep and later you can enjoy a good cycle.

you know what your right man...but its alot easier to work out in jail cause thats the only thing to do.....**** it if i can do it in jail i can do it out here thanks man i wasnt to excited bout the needles ne ways lol thanks again

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    sounds good bro...waiting is a vey smart thing to do bro..

wini is offline Banned
    1-8 sus 500mg wk what you need is blunt force trauma, build some hurtin bombs eattttttttttttttttttttt

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wini
    1-8 sus 500mg wk what you need is blunt force trauma, build some hurtin bombs eattttttttttttttttttttt

Thread Information