nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Cutting cycle (third cycle)

Hiya people long time no see
    I'm wanting to do my third cycle very shortly so I can be in great shape for the summer. This time I want to do a serious cutting cycle, I want lean mass and fat loss. Both of my other two cycles were test enth and dianabol so I'm ready to she some fat and solidify my gains. I'm totaly open to suggestions for this cycle - one thing though, I would really like to avoid ed shots if possible.
    Thanks in advance for all suggestions

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Cutting is in the diet. Look at the diet forum and it will give you some info.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    Hiya people long time no see
    I'm wanting to do my third cycle very shortly so I can be in great shape for the summer. This time I want to do a serious cutting cycle, I want lean mass and fat loss. Both of my other two cycles were test enth and dianabol so I'm ready to she some fat and solidify my gains. I'm totaly open to suggestions for this cycle - one thing though, I would really like to avoid ed shots if possible.
    Thanks in advance for all suggestions
    hey bro, before any bro can provide cycle suggestions or compound suggestions, we need more info about you.

weight
    goals
    diet
    yrs lifting

OK - I'm 24, 5'10'', 185lb and I've been lifting for around 4 years. My diet at the minute isn't "that" strict, I'm eating clean and protein based with protein shakes at the right times. I only get my diet in check if I'm hitting the gym hard or if I'm on cycle - then I'm strict and I make sure I take in the correct cals and protein. My goal ultimate goal is probably not that far away at the minute. I just want a little more lean mass and drop my BF down to about 10% - its currently around 16%.
    So I'm looking for a nice cutting cycle to help me along the way.
    Cheers

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Work on the diet. AAS do not cut you diet does. I am cutting fine without AAS.

Yes mate thats obvious but is it not true that people do cutting cycles and that some aas promote fat loss and bring definition and lean mass? well, this is what I'm after.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Well, someone correct me if I am wrong but that's all gear will do is help you retain the muscle you already have while cutting, diet and cardio are key.

Thread Information