newbrew is offline Senior Member

Anavar or Turinabol for cutting cycle?

My next cycle will look like the following, but I was considering substituting the Tbol for Anavar . I have never tried either, so I have no personal experience. Which would you do if you had the choice?

Week 1-12 - EQ 400mg/week
    Week 1-12 - Test Enan 500mg/week
    Week 1-4 Turinobol (oral) 40mg/day
    Week 6-12 Winstrol (oral) 50mg/day
    Week 1-12 Arimidex .25mg/day

Week 15-18 Nolva 20mg/day
    Week 15-18 Clomid 100mg 1st 10days, 50mg last 20days

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    up the tbol to 60-70mg ED & run it 6 weeks. i would then run the winny 8-14 then pct- since its oral & give urself 2 weeks off orals. my .02cents

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ for 12 weeks? and at only 400mg? would do 600mg. Despite what you may have heard on here, it shouldnt cause any problems running it higher than the test.

Test for 12 weeks?
    Run the test at least 1 week longer than the EQ. I would run Eq 1-13weeks Test 1-14 weeks

I also agree - 40mg Tbol might be low, but see how you react first. Too much Tbol can casue digestive issues. 50-60 was a god dose fr me.

Either Var or Tbol would be good. pick your poison. Tbol will get you more muscle gain, whereas Var seems to just harden me up. Since you're finishing with Winny (which will also harden you up), run the Tbol first.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Either Var or Tbol would be good. pick your poison. Tbol will get you more muscle gain, whereas Var seems to just harden me up. Since you're finishing with Winny (which will also harden you up), run the Tbol first.
    I agree with this advice.

One thing to add: I think you should run the Tbol for at least 5 weeks. It isn't until 3-4 weeks in that you'll feel much.

By the time you are getting the benefits of wicked pumps and vascularity, you'll have stopped taking the drug.

If this is an option, go for 5-6 weeks and you shouldn't be disappointed.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    EQ for 12 weeks? and at only 400mg? would do 600mg. Despite what you may have heard on here, it shouldnt cause any problems running it higher than the test.

Test for 12 weeks?
    Run the test at least 1 week longer than the EQ. I would run Eq 1-13weeks Test 1-14 weeks

I also agree - 40mg Tbol might be low, but see how you react first. Too much Tbol can casue digestive issues. 50-60 was a god dose fr me.
    Everyone offered solid advice, thanks.

In regards to running test longer than EQ, would the fact that I am running a long ester version of test make a difference? I was considering a higher/longer dose of EQ. If I get more of it before cycle starts, I will probably bump it to 500mg and see how I respond to it.

All in all, I respond very well to anabolics. My 1st cycle was probably my most advantageous and I only ran an average of 350mg/week of test, finishing up with 40mg/day of winstrol . Put on a very solid ~20 pounds with that.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    with that said....make adjustments to the cycle & keep us posted on your progress.... good luck man, looks good.

I would still run the long ester test 1 week longer than the EQ.

The problem with EQ from my experience is that by the time it starts to kick in, at about week 8, if you realize you've been underdosing, it's usually too late until the next time you run it.

Thread Information