Thread: another prop q

nimanas is offline New Member

Wink another prop q

hey whats up everybody,
    I'm new to the forum ive been reading for a while but decided to join finally...

My stats are24 yrs 5'9 about 169 pounds and 12.1% body fat

I'm currently running prop eod at 100mg and I'm mainly using it for fat burning...I'd like to drop around 4 or 5% percent bodyfat and lean out my ideal weight was always around 159

My diet is clean and consistent with the occasional cheat days and I train at least once a day, morning or night depending on my work schedule and if I cant lift then I try and at least do cardio..

My question is should I boost my dosage to 150 mg eod of prop? Is the 100mg eod an effective dosage? I would like to do 100mg ed but the injections are painful..

My gear is solid and I'm currently on my 3rd week of my cycle..

any advice would be greatly appreciated..

happy new year and I'm glad to join the forums,
    nas

oh and just a little history to help put my situation in perspective...

I have run one other cycle before in my life and that was about 3 years ago I ran a sust/deca bulking cycle but I haven't ran anything recently and I've only recently become consistent in my training just getting back into the fat burning mode..

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nimanas
    hey whats up everybody,
    I'm new to the forum ive been reading for a while but decided to join finally...

My stats are24 yrs 5'9 about 169 pounds and 12.1% body fat

I'm currently running prop eod at 100mg and I'm mainly using it for fat burning...I'd like to drop around 4 or 5% percent bodyfat and lean out my ideal weight was always around 159

My diet is clean and consistent with the occasional cheat days and I train at least once a day, morning or night depending on my work schedule and if I cant lift then I try and at least do cardio..

My question is should I boost my dosage to 150 mg eod of prop? Is the 100mg eod an effective dosage? I would like to do 100mg ed but the injections are painful..

My gear is solid and I'm currently on my 3rd week of my cycle..

any advice would be greatly appreciated..

happy new year and I'm glad to join the forums,
    nas
    hey bro welcome to ar good to have you hear

as far as your question goes, the dosage your using now is fine, remember that its not the dosage or compound that will burn the fat. As stated many times over and over, a spot on diet and solid training regime w/ cardio are the determining factors in how much fat one will loose on cycle.

Also doing cardio on a consistant day to day basis is key, 45 min in the morning on an empty stomach is essential to burning fat, and then you can lift in the evening.

awesome thanks alot bro...

does anybody have any advice on how I can handle the eod injections because I keep rotating on my glutes and its getting to be extremely painful i think constantly hitting the scar tissue is killin me.. would it be ok if I hit more inwards on my glutes as opposed to the outside top corner? i tried hitting my leg once ended up with an abscess so im not trying to hit my legs at all...

thanks alot appreciate it

nas

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    prop nor any other anabolic burns fat. burning fat= cardio. keep ur heart rate at about 130 give or take a few for anywhere from 25 to 45 min depending on ur response.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nimanas
    awesome thanks alot bro...

does anybody have any advice on how I can handle the eod injections because I keep rotating on my glutes and its getting to be extremely painful i think constantly hitting the scar tissue is killin me.. would it be ok if I hit more inwards on my glutes as opposed to the outside top corner? i tried hitting my leg once ended up with an abscess so im not trying to hit my legs at all...

thanks alot appreciate it

nas
    Whatever it was gave you an abscess wouldve happend where ever you injected nothing to do with the thighs, quads are great you can rotate upper and lower which gives you another four sites, six including your glutes.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T

as far as your question goes, the dosage your using now is fine, remember that its not the dosage or compound that will burn the fat. As stated many times over and over, a spot on diet and solid training regime w/ cardio are the determining factors in how much fat one will loose on cycle.

Also doing cardio on a consistant day to day basis is key, 45 min in the morning on an empty stomach is essential to burning fat, and then you can lift in the evening.
    I second this. I am cutting fat just fine with no drug help. Losing a little strength but worth it. 1 hr cardio as soon as I wake does me wonders.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T

In addition, you can get away with less drugs while cutting. Really, the test is jsut there to help maintain in a calorie deficit.

As far as sites go, you're gonna have to learn how to shoot other spots. Try quads, delts, pecs, bis, etc etc.

thanks alot for all the info..

yeah my cardio and diet are def prioritized on the situation i guess im just runnin the prop to help keep lean muscle mass in check while dieting down...

also does anybody have experience with injecting prop in the delts as far as length of pain after the injection? im just in fear i wont be able to work upper body for a week after stickin my delt

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on the person...But for me its only sore for a day or two and it doesn't interfere with anything.

KickBoxer is offline Junior Member
    hey dude,

im doin 75mg ed prop, was initially doing 150eod, but was getting used to the shots. im shooting glutes, delts and now biceps. did quads, but it fkn hurt! make sure u use 3/4" 25g needle for bi's n delts.

Thread Information