Thread: Possible Gyno?

samcam is offline Associate Member

Possible Gyno?

I did a search but couldn't find anyone with my specific symptoms. This is my second cycle running 500mg test E, and in my final week of t-bol, 80mg ed. For the past two days I have noticed an occasional sharp pain in my left nipple and sometimes in my right as well, almost like someone jabbing a needle into my nipple. They don't hurt to the touch and there are no lumps, just the occasional shooting pain, is this a symptom of gyno? It is not imaginary or me just being paranoid either. I have been taking .25 mg l-dex ed from the beginning of cycle. If it is gyno starting should I add 60mg nolva along with the l-dex? Thanks alot for your help.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Weird. I've never heard of symptoms like that. Any puffyness?

I get itchiness and puffyness first...then pain (but constant). Try upping your Arimidex dose to see if it goes away.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Weird. I've never heard of symptoms like that. Any puffyness?

I get itchiness and puffyness first...then pain (but constant). Try upping your Arimidex dose to see if it goes away.
    I know, I never heard of it either, maybe I will up the dose to .5mg for a while and see what happens, thanks alot bro.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    keep us updated on how well the arimidex works. I have never heard of that symtom before.

vermin is offline Member
    How long ago did you get your mid-cycle bloodwork and what was your e at that time?

mustanggt23 is offline New Member
    couple questions. if some gyno shows can 6oxo work? i have some nolvadex too. how do you get your blood tested? what do you say to who ever takes your blood? when iam on it id like to see my test. level and all that stuff.

Thread Information