vadim88 is offline New Member

Few Questions...

hey,

i am pretty new in this forum but i need a few tips about some supplements i am going to take in a while.

ok now i am 19 years old and i have been working out for more then a year and a half, i posted more details about me in the members pictures.

Now i really want to keep on growing with muscle not fat, i currently have about 12%BF and i weight about 83KG, i never used any supplements or gear, and i am sure i wont use gear for the next few years, not just beacuse i dont want to and dont need to right now, it just there is no gear in my country to purchse it.

However i am thinking of buying a few items that will help me build muscle and lose fat.

the first one is a 100% whey protein...something that will give good results in less time, what do u suggest about that? which one should i take? how many times a day and in what amount each time?

second is some Creatine that will give me power before the workout, i would like to recive some good Creatine that i can buy, and again when do i take? and what amount?

third thing is amino acids....what would i recive by taking those? when do i take that and in what amount?

forth is fat burner....does it even worth buying? it gives u a good effect? u burn a lot more fat then not using it?

one last thing is....i heared the Nos is a great product and gives u alot of power before workouts, is it true and how affective is it?

thanks for any help given, any help will be really appriciated.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, its good that you are not turning straight to aas at you're age and will continue to train natural for a while.
    Second, no supplement will give you really noticable results in a short period of time, patience is the name of the game.

Whey powder is good and should be included in you're diet but dont rely on it for all of your protein needs, you should be eating good clean food and then using protien powder to get those extra grams in. Any powder on the market will have the same affect it comes down to flavor and concentration when picking what you like. As for how much to take, that depends on how much you weigh. You say you are 83kg which is just over 180lbs.....you should be consuming about 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight so you should be taking in 275 grams per day.

Creatine is good for adding a little extra strength and water weight. It should be taken after you're workout mixed with a sportsdrink if you have that. I would recommend starting with creatine monohydrate. Take about 5 grams after each workout.

Amino acids are what protein is made out off, you will get them in your protein powder and BCAA's (branched chained amino acids) should be included in there too. You dont need to get seperate amino acid supps.

No need for fat burners, quality diet and cardio will burn fat better than those marketed magic pills.

There are tons of those pre-workout creatine products that promote pumps. Up to you whether you want to take em, I dont think you need it if you are already using creatine after the workout. These products wont give you the gains they say they will like pump you up insanely, in fact they will just drain you're wallet.

Stick to protein powder and creatine for supps. Them and a solid training routine and diet will give you the results you want over time. Stay dedicated and good luck!

wow thanks u helped me alot....
    i have a few more question....
    so i will take only protein and creatine when should i take the protein and how much of it? i know it depends on my diet but lets say i get 100-150 grams of protein from clean food i need to take the shake after what i have eaten before or when?

about the creatine... i tought u take 5 grams before the workout to gain power....u think this should be taken before and after?

can i put the creatine inside my protein shake?

thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by vadim88
    wow thanks u helped me alot....
    i have a few more question....
    so i will take only protein and creatine when should i take the protein and how much of it? i know it depends on my diet but lets say i get 100-150 grams of protein from clean food i need to take the shake after what i have eaten before or when?

about the creatine... i tought u take 5 grams before the workout to gain power....u think this should be taken before and after?

can i put the creatine inside my protein shake?

thanks again.
    Take protein all through out the day, you should be eating every 2.5 - 3 hours. You need 275 grams per day, if you get 150 from food (you should be eating more) then have as many shakes split during the day to cover the rest of you're protein needs.

Creatine mono is taken after the workout not before you are thinking of a different kind of supp called Nitric Oxide which usually has creatine in it as well. this is taken before put it wont give you power. Power doesn't come from a bottle it will come from you over time.

Dont mix creatine and protein powder. Creatine should be taken on an empty stomach right after you workout, wait 30 min until you have a shake or eat.

ohhh ok....if u dont mind some more question...

1. how can i get a good diet menu, i work 9 hours from 9-6 i can eat in the morning at home...but all the day i am at work how can i take food to there? do u have a good menu that is like "take away"? and what should i eat when i get home at 6:30 i go to the gym at 7 should i eat something?

2. the creatine is not very tastefull? with what can i drink it to reduce it awfull taste?

3. i can work out only on sunday,tuesday, wednesday, friday and saturday...what kind of workout can i do to build muscle and not gain fat...

thanks again.

Dude I felt generous at the beginning but these questions I think you need to research on you're own. Everybody is different and I cant spoonfeed you my routine because it may not work for you. I recommend you search this site and others that are not AAS directed to answer you're questions.

ok then thanks for your help anyway.

Thread Information