duramaxedge is offline Senior Member

traveling to cancun

... ok.. lets say Mr. X was going to cancun and decided to stop in a pharm. or other establishment.. is it a. hard or b. impossible to bring 'stuff' back from cancun to the states via airplane??

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't risk it and I wouldn't inject anything from mexico either...just my opinion.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    4get it bro... I was there recently. its a "well travelled" area for tourists obviously....I heard that most heavily touristy areas in mexico have been selling crap gear & some complete & total fakes. I saw it in person with some pre-loads.. I wouldnt touch it.

hmm ok

When are you leaving to cancun, I'm leaving for Cancun on Sunday and staying for a week

thunderdan is offline Junior Member
    You could go to wal mart and get some gear if you want. The prices are high. I think sust was $12 a shot pre load..... I cant say anything about bringing it back... I did not bother with anything down there. To high for me.

I will be there 17th-21st

where are you staying

gr solaris

I'm staying at the oasis

have you been b4? Well be there from the 14 to the 21

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    sick time....was there last jan & august...blue bay getaway... CLUBS EVERY NITE...off the hook

Ive never been.. It was last minute for us (xmas bonus) anyway.. I tryed to hurry and order some clen and get some fat off.. didnt work out great.. so we'll see.. I cant wait..

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    I don't agree that all Mexican gear is crap. People who can't differentiate good labs with proper packaging from crap with cheap packaging and fake labs do get screwed in Mexico.

For someone without a source, Mexico is one of the best ways to get gear. With proper research and a bit of common sense, you can get good gear at decent prices. IMO it is safer than ordering from 99% of online sources for most newbies. If you are going to buy in Mexico, buy extra gear as most stuff could be a bit underdosed, but at 25-30 dollars for a 10ML bottle of test, you can afford too. Stock up on PCT while you are there also as it is incredibly cheap.

True, Mexico is not the place that I would go now, but when I was inexperienced with a local source, UG, or dependable online store, Mexico provided decent gear and it was readily available for one that new the good stuff from the bad stuff.

venomous youll have to catch us down there for some beach football man..

be very carefull about the gear you get. its a tourist town and that means that everyone is trying to make a fast buck. try trainers at the gym thats what MD said

how many people you goin' with?

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    As I said before I have been in the mexican game for 13 years now and there is an easy to bypass all the fakes. If you are there for a few days you can go to the place you like with a list of exactly what you want from the manufacture you want and 9 times out of 10 they will order it for you. That is how I do it. Many fakes where I go, but I order right from who I want from where I want. Sometimes you they cant get it so you gotta have more than one product on your list. Also get a business card and give them a call prior from getting there on your future trips and order your stuff over the phone.

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    So many good things to do in cancun... wonderful beaches, wild girls;... forget juice , man.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup, I'd go after the tan ladies and put some juice in them instead.

haha... I have total plans on that firmechiano..

rocco38 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdan
    You could go to wal mart and get some gear if you want. The prices are high. I think sust was $12 a shot pre load..... I cant say anything about bringing it back... I did not bother with anything down there. To high for me.
    Actually I went there just before Christmass 2006 and rediject sus was 17 dollars US at the pharmacy in Wal-Mart....best buy was Primoteston at 125 pesos, so around 12 US dollar......organon deca to expensive for only 50mg cc and Sten too weak ........Is there anybody try Testoprim-D....it was a generic brand found in some pharmacy........I try 2 amps but found out it would be to painfull even mix for a long period of time.....but does it work!!!

djack99587 is offline Associate Member
    be careful , great article in muscular development this month about border towns selling fakes , i would assume same for tourists pharmacies, they say you need to get away from the popular spots and drive deeper into the country for real gear, or use a us pharm like walmart i would imagine

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    This thread might be dead but I'm in Cancun now at the ME by Melia. Just picked up some Organon Sust 250 at Walmart for $140 MXN pesos each shot ($14 USD). Also got some Organon Andriol TC capsules (30 for $350 MXN ~ $35 USD). The boxes at Walmart seemed fresher, newer, and not tampered with. The same product in the pharmacy at La Isla Fiesta's (indoor flea market spot near Coco Bongos) was double the price $330 MXN ~ $33 USD for each Sust 250 and Andriol TC $630 MXN ~ $63 USD. And these looked like old tampered with boxes which I wasn't too comfortable buying if prices were the same...peace all

Thread Information