TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Transdermal Tren

who has used transdermal tren ... deca .. obviously they arent as good as the inj but do they give u any results...ne 1??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    who has used transdermal tren... deca.. obviously they arent as good as the inj but do they give u any results...ne 1??
    Very expensive and wasteful of the most expensive steroid around. Only 1 to 2% is absorbed thru skin, rest is sweat off or showered off... in injectables you get 100% absorbtion.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I have use Fina with DMSO and Finsol good gains from both. Price is not that bad. You can also but the products to make it legally so that is also a plus. Before anyone trys to say Transdermal is bad or a waste of money ask them if they have tried it, if they have no first hand knowelege, move on to the next opinion. I have tried it and it will work! Not as good as a injectable, but it does work.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    all Im saying is though that its very expensive.. to get 1000 mg's of test a week into ur system u should use shitload of cream and that would be expensive as hell.. the absorption is pretty low.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    had no idea it existed

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    but one thing people haven't realized in this or anyother forums yet it seems is the "advantage" of transdermal delivery is that if you travel around with a don of transdermal converted gear and it looks like a bunch of skin lotions, you don't need to carry needs with you or stop your cycle early(you pay for the convinience by having a somewhat inferior delivery system) and it beats trying to explain to people why do you have needles on your person when you get caught(and they all know you're not diabetic), this way you just say it's a cream for your dry skin or something(I'm sure you can come up with something). some people I've been seen a bad trend in so many forums when it comes to transdermal, people just saying stupidit...it's been beaten to the ground that transdermal isn't as good, now move on with that. And like Rocket said if you haven't done it shut the hell up and don't bad mouth something you have no experience with.

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Very expensive and wasteful of the most expensive steroid around. Only 1 to 2% is absorbed thru skin, rest is sweat off or showered off... in injectables you get 100% absorbtion.
    Not if it drips out of the injection site which it almost always does to some degree

Sorry for being anal about it

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    dotfu....g kicks ass..

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

I don't know where you get your numbers from buddy but 1-2% isnt what you get byt using transdermal (maybe except for you I guess) or no one would ever use it and no company would've ever made any products using such method. And I'm sure the company that spent a couple of million isn't going to be throwing money away making a product that everyone will never buy. Cause if delivery was that low no one would ever touch a transdermal ...EVER.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I am using a transdermal winny now. I had alot if issues when my doc said he wanted me to give it a try. I have used winny injection in the past with good results and kept drilling the doc on absorbtion , the delivery system and the high moculer weight of winny and how can it possible absorb as well as injection. Also asked alot on this board and got mixed reveiws . I am using it with prop at 75mg Ed and the transdermal winny at 50 mg Ed ( it is 25 mg per pump doing two pumps ED split in morn and at night) I must say it is working pretty well. I am looking very dry in my body and its making my muscles alot harder . I was very leary of even trying transdermal winny but I am happy with the results. I am sure you get better absorbtion with injection but I am seeing great results with the transdermal .. Pretty crazy. Kinda shocked my thought it was a huge waste . Anyone else had good results with transdermal??
    Last edited by Merc..; 04-18-2006 at 11:31 PM.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    DMSO works just fine and was very happy with my gains.Just a pain doing it everynight.Remember to use a good anti-bacterial soap before applying it.

Thread Information