Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    guildwars05 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Question for Professionals of PCT and Test Regeneration

Hey guys,

Ok here is my question.

Is there a way to effectively use androgel 5mg in the PCT phase of a cycle, or even after the PCT of a steroid cycle. I have 6 months worth of Rx Androgel 1% Testosterone (5mg) I took a blood test, received a very low score of 200. So my doctor prescribed androgel.

I took my bloodwork and got my cycle from an outside source (FDA approved drugs)

My current cycle consists of

1-12 weeks Test-E 500 mg
    1-10 Weeks Deca 375 mg
    1-6 Weeks Anadrol 50 mg day
    6-12 Winstrol (stanz inject) 100 eod or 50 mg ed

I have HCG , Arimidex , Clomid, and Nolva on hand for pct etc

I have 6 months of androgel

What do you think would be the most efficient PCT schedule according to my cycle.

I have been bodybuilding 11 years, (diet, sleep, training, knowledge in check)

This is my first time having HCG ready. What would be the protocol to keep my gains and performance top notch, and to aid recovery the best with all the available pct, ai drugs stated

Also, the big question CAN i incorporate ANDROGEL in the aid of natural testosterone levels in or after PCT. If so how? I know that my doctor prescribed me androgel because he believes it to be a nice way to raise your testosterone levels (stable, and consistently)

Please chime in, also any other comments are welcomed.

Also stats are currently 5'10 231 just over 8% bf, holding a small amount of water but still see the 8-pack

Snrf is offline Banned
    pretty sure androgel replaces your bodies natural test, not raises it

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah... but thinking more in detail could one soert of ease the PCT progress by a really low dose of androgel .. sort of lifting ur T levels closer to normal and still allowing ur HPTA to recover.. Im not saying u can do this but it COULD be possible in theory, OR I havent bumped into any information that says it wouldnt happen.. For it to be proven/unproven u would need studies on how does the HPTA recover with some androgel applied daily compared to no androgel applied daily (and a very low dose, possibly progressively smaller too).

I mean think about it, does anyone know is the raising of GnRH how dependant on T levels (+E and other influencing factors), I mean the magnitude of the response - not that it wouldnt be dependant.. I mean lets say 100 would be status quo. Then if ur own hormone levels would be at 5 then the feedback system should kick in an make more T... but my question is that if ur levels would amount to 75 would that mean a less rapid response from the HPTA or similar than with the much lower levels.. cause if the latter then there could be some point to it. These numberes are purely from my head and Im simplifying alot but my basic point stands.. Who knows how the HPTA feedback system really works in detail, I believe it isnt known exactly.. are there any threshold values, is the responses magnitude dependant on what kind of factors etc etc etc... I could think of dozens of questions to which I havent seen answers anywhere..
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 01-13-2007 at 08:22 AM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I think any exogenous testosterone is gonna suppress you or shut you down

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I think any exogenous testosterone is gonna suppress you or shut you down
    yup... in a broader sense.. but lets say 10 mg of T enanthate in a week.. that aint gonna shut u down... maybe suppress a lil ... but to a person who is already shut down would that still hinder the recovery and if so how much.. since the own production + the exo would still equal less than the body is trying to maintain..

Bump, good points, I would like to hear more. Is anthony roberts or any chemists around?

bump

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    just chiming in on your actual cycle mate,change up the winny to weeks 8-14,start the clomid therapy the day after the last winny inj,and run the winny 50mg ed............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

hcg can be administered for the 2 weeks leading upto the start of clomid therapy 500-1000iu ed..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

thanks for that info. Anyone else feel that I should run the winny as booz suggests?

I would of thought you should run the winny only up to the last week of test (since I am using a longer ester of test the winny should not be a huge concern etc)

booz I noticed that your stats are similar to mine (the ones in your profile) and training experience. Cheers to that

the only side effect thus far of my cycle being 2 weeks in (my 3rd week shot starts today) is oily skin. I feel like no matter how many times I wash, I get the oily skin back within a few hours

it takes 2 weeks for the test enanthate to get out your system mate,so you run the winny 2 weeks past the last injection to which this helps you hold on to the gains before you start the clomid therapy nthe day after,its standard practice to run a short acting compound at the end of a cycle for this purpouse.....................

bump for androgel solution

Thread Information