Thread: Dianabol Help

Calde38 is offline New Member

Dianabol Help

Hey, im new to this forum and i need a little help. Im 20 y.o. 6'3 195 lbs, have been training for 4 years, and am thinking of a dianabol cycle. Now ive already read the 10,000 dianabol only cycle posts and i know i should stack it with something else or whatever but it is all i have available and i wont be able to get anything else. I plan on taking 25-30 mg/day for 4 weeks along with a pill form estrogen blocker and testosterone enhancer from GNC. I just wanted to know the experienced opinion on this. If theres anything LEGAL that i could easily get to take with it please suggest it. I just want some input.

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    1. Don't waste your time with Estrogen blocker and test enhancer from GNC. Big waste. You need Nolvadex at least. Proper PCT!
    2. If you cannot get the proper stuff, then do not cycle. It's common sense.
    3. Your probably not going to listen lol, so at least we can give you good advice. Dianabol cycles are definitely not recommended, however it 25-30mg ED will probably give you gains (which you will probably lose most of after, but I guess it doesn't matter ). Spilt the doses into Am and Pm to keep stable blood level.
    4. Train and eat my friend.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Why do you care about legal things when you are already doing dbol ? P.S I think you may be too small and estro blocker and test booster from gnc would be a bad idea.

Calde38 is offline New Member
    Its not that i care about legal things. Its just that its not easy to find most of the illegal stuff mentioned on here so i didnt want to get a list of a bunch of crap i wont have access to. And i think ill just keep the D-bol around till i can find something to stack it with. Or would it be alright to buy the Nolvadex and use that along with the D-bol? Im actually probably gonna listen to what you guys have to say. Im doing enough bad shit to my body as it is i dont need to mess it up permanently.

Thread Information