Tajj01 is offline New Member

Newb To the juice

Hey i need a little help, im starting to get back into working out, and have been doing my homework for a little while now. So one of my questions is should i wait till i have been working out for about a couple months before buying my gear?
    Also im 22 y/o i weigh 183 give or take an lb, i am '5"7 & 1/2. If any of you guys could please help me with suggestions on a good build and or the best way to start for a certain build. Also about eating habits? anything helps.
    But please i know im a newb so if these questions are "stupid" to you please dont criticize me, everyone starts off as a newb when starting a hobby.
    Thanks
    Tajj01

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people don't recommend juice unless you have like 4-5 years of lifting experience.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should start in http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/ for lots of helpful info.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

AAS is NOT a hobby. I would try to train naturally for a couple of years until you hit you peak. You can grow a lot if you eat properly and train heavy, this will give you time to get that part straight since you need know how to eat while using AAS so you don't waste your time.

good luck

Tajj01 is offline New Member
    Well... That wasnt what i was hoping to hear, but im sure its for the best. Any tips on eating habibts?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Don't get discouraged! Check out the diet forum here and see if you can get that part together. You can't put a model together in the wrong order so don't try to build a body without all the parts.

Eating correctly is 90% of this world

Thread Information