Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thekidd is offline Junior Member

Low Testosterone Levels? Please help!

I have finally come to the conclusion that I think I have low Test levels... I am 19 (going on 20) and I have quite a few reasons to believe that I have low Test levels... I am willing to get tested at the doc's but thought it would be good to stop here first... here are my reasons to believe:

1. My father is 5'11" ... mother is 5'1" .. I am 5'6". That is about ballpark range but I calculated a test online and it says that my height should be 5'8" (I know they are just a scientific guess), however, what bothers me more is that I haven't grown a centimeter since I was 14 years old.

2. Facial and body hair... other than my balls, arms, and legs.. I have almost absolutely no hair from the waist up, and barley have any facial hair. I have a few whiskers on my chin and some peachfuzz on the moustache but thats about it.

3. Mild gynecomastia developed when I was about 14-15 and still to this day has never gone away. I also have not seen anybody in my family that has had gynecomastia, so I'm not sure if its a genetic thing.

There are a few more reasons too but those are the main ones... anyways, please give me your input since that is what I'm here for

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    1.Your height is determined by factors other than your test levels during puberty. It has more to do with growth really, not anabolic growth.

2.Since there is hair in the proximity of your testicles, then you know there is test production in that zone! Not havign upper body hair is a dream come true for us hairy guys who want to show off their physique! When you get in the shape you want then you can show it off all the time without having to use a lawnmower first! (which is almost what i have to do!).
    And again how hairy you are is also genetically determined, testosterone does encourage it once it already there! But initially its genetically determined.

3-Gyno during puberty is the biggest proof that YOU DID HAVE HIGH TEST levels! Hence the conversion to estrogen causing gyno!

I dont think you have a problem dude at all! Unless you have ZERO sex drive then that would be a concern.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Only way to know for sure is to have blood work done to determine your test levels.
    Growth plates can still be developing up until about age 25

If you do have low test, what are you looking to do?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    the fact that u havent grown after 14 indicates more that u have had test in ur system rather than not..

gyno can be a sign of low - test too, right?

all in all judging from ur story it is unlikely that u have low test.... another question: do u have a real small penis? cause that could indicate low test levels during puberty...

thekidd is offline Junior Member
    yeah its tiny...

lmao jp nah man the dick is big .. neva had a problem with showering in the locker room haha... but thanks for the info guys

Crest is offline Senior Member
    sorry to highjack, but how do you know if your growth plates have fused?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by web_uk_builder
    sorry to highjack, but how do you know if your growth plates have fused?
    the only way is to xray i believe.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    One word:

BLOODWORK

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    is that one word or two ?

Thread Information