Thread: DNP Question

reddragon4954 is offline Member

DNP Question

Hey bro, I was wondering how much more weightloss could someone expect when going from 500mg to 750mg a day? I know the sides would be more harsh but in terms of fat loss how much more do you think you would lose compared to 500mg a day?

I ask b/c I am currently running 500mg and was wondering what 750mg would do?

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    How much have you lost so far? How long have you been on? What is your bf%

i have ran it once before for 10 days and lost like 7 pounds with a crappy diet. I am currently at about 11% bf

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    Hey bro, I was wondering how much more weightloss could someone expect when going from 500mg to 750mg a day? I know the sides would be more harsh but in terms of fat loss how much more do you think you would lose compared to 500mg a day?

I ask b/c I am currently running 500mg and was wondering what 750mg would do?
    How long have you been running the 500mg? I assume you are running it now.

DNP builds up in your system so it is important to look at the length at current dose before I can help.

I was thinkin of going 12 to 14 days. Want to lose 15 pounds. Even if I dont make the jump to 750mg do you think the fat burning would go up substantially or just slighty?

DNP is not a more is better type of thing. The general max that I have done was around 600mg and I worked up to that and only ran that high dose for 5 days. I felt pretty bad. I averaged about a pound a day for the entire cycle. I lost 15 pounds in the cycle. (I was around 18% b/f and was pretty fat at the time) I did light cardio and supp'd with an ECA stack on bad days.

At 500mg, increasing will not show a substantial difference IMO. I would level off around 600 and not run more than 20 days.

You say you lost 15pounds, how long was your cycle? Also people have told me that the jump from 200mg to 400mg of DNP makes a large difference so why wouldn't going from 500 to 700 make a big difference as well? Im not trying to argue but just want to know if going to 700mg is worth the extra sweating and heat one will expericnce from that dose.

I ran a 17 day cycle. I went from 400 to 600 the last 5 days. I certainly felt the heat, but did not lose any extra weight. Like I said, I averaged a little bit under 1 pound per day average. The 200MG jump for me did not show any results as far as better loss.

I have not run 750, so the above is what my answer is based on. My experience jumping from 400 to 600.

One reason I ask about bumping the dose is that its so hard to control cravings on this stuff, although I would be more hungry I figure I would lose more if I could keep the eating under some control

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Bro,

If you're at 11%bf now it's gonna be an uphill struggle to lose 15lbs of fat unless you're a monster 300lb pro-builder!!

15lbs of fat is A LOT OF FAT to be losing for your %bf, if I were you I would set a more realistic achievement of say dropping to 7-8%bf and work towards that.

Going lower than 7-8%bf is not recommended with the help of DNP , you should be doing a true cutting diet/cycle to achieve this over a longer time period.

If you are say 200lbs now @ 11%bf...

You would need to drop no more than 8lbs to be in the 7-8%bf bracket, this would be a good loss in my opinion!!

The jump from 500mg to 750mg per day will make you sweat lots more, especially at night. Make sure your ancilliaries are up to scratch first and foremost!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    One reason I ask about bumping the dose is that its so hard to control cravings on this stuff, although I would be more hungry I figure I would lose more if I could keep the eating under some control
    This is not true. With the exception of making sure you get carbs, your diet plays no part in fat loss on DNP . You can as Hooker put it, eat cheesecake for every meal if you want to.

Also, if you have the 250mg caps, they are filled with 200mgs of DNP and 50mgs of Crystalline salt. So your 500 is 400, and 750 would be 600.

Furthermore, if you'd like to experiment with the higher dose go ahead, but note that proper dosing is largely dependent on your weight. That's how they determine how much will kill which rodents...you do realize that it's poison and other routes are much safer and better for you, right?

And as stated above this stuff is cumulative and eventually stores within your tissue.

M.

Hey bro, I know that DNP is some powerful but I don't know if you can still lose weight if your eating cheesecake all day.

I tend to disagree that your diet does not play a role in fatloss when using DNP.

When you understand the methodology behind how DNP disintegrates fat, the reasoning is quite logical. In essence, as a mitochondrial uncoupler DNP disengages (like unscrewing the top of a jar) the method for macro-nutrient (carbs, proteins, fats) energy production and storage, replacing it with sheer heat as the body strives to produce ATP (energy) in other ways.

Hooker explains it in some detail in his 'Inferno: My week on DNP' along the left column)
    http://www.anthony-roberts.com/

This is substantiated by host of other sources.

M.

I read the article, pretty interesting, but he does not tell how many calories he took in and also he only lost 4 pounds in a week. I know thats good by most peoples standards but when on DNP shouldn't you lose more than 4 pounds a week?

I read the article, pretty interesting, but he does not tell how many calories he took in and also he only lost 4 pounds in a week. I know thats good by most peoples standards but when on DNP shouldn't you lose more than 4 pounds a week?

It all depends on how much fat you have to lose, what type of fat you have present in your body & a whole host of other reasons based on your individual body chemistry!!

I do not however agree that your diet is irrelevant in how much fat is lost. From my limited experience and from research I've found that by not keeping your blood sugar levels high enough seriously slows the DNP 's fat burning effectiveness.

As for calorie intake, being a black art there is no definite or magical number as to how much you should consume and of what macro breakdown.

Personally I would advise you to stick to your BMR recommended intake until you have enough experience to manage it yourself.

To keep blood levels high do I just need to constantly eat carbs?

To keep blood levels high do I just need to constantly eat carbs?

Not high, just high enough!!

I mean, make sure you dont get hypoglyceamic or even start knocking on its door!!

Think of it this way. Is it possible to eat 5000 calories, regurgitate it, and still lose weight? Of course, bingers and purgers do it all the time. If what you take in is unable to be processed (for any reason) as in my crude, but effective example above, you will still lose weight. We see this with numerous intestinal problems since it’s the semi-permiability of the intestine that inputs digested food into the bloodstream. The intestinal wall, which is like a screen door becomes blocked and unable to pass nutrients through. Consequently, they are unused and continue the journey of being eliminated from the body...incomplete processing, digestive in this case.

The body processes input much like a computer program, but if the input is unformatted or mangled in an unusable way the program is rendered helpless. This is similar what DNP does to the calories you input. A calorie is nothing more than a measurement of heat energy, and the body is an energy plant. Processing/metabolizing calories does two things: 1) it makes caloric energy usable for the body and, 2) it allows for the storage of excess energy.

Disabling in #1 causes the inherent lethargy experienced on DNP, the energy you consumed is simply unusable. That of #2 (above) forbids storage, which eliminates weight gain, and forces the body to use stored fat (energy) causing weigh loss. So it's not really the size/amount of the mere 400mgs that is important, but rather the subsequent result of an internal thermogenic response that A. disables the conversion process, B. actually burns the fuel you put in rather than processing it, and C. taps your internal reserves, causing weight loss. Medical doctors call it "The fever without a fever", and when patients devoid of other symptoms enter the ER, searching for poisoning is next on the hierarchy.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 01-18-2007 at 08:14 AM.

So does that mean that the food you eat just doesn't get used and passes basically straight through you, then your body uses only fat as its main source of energy?

I always thought that the heat increase is what made your metabolism so much faster.

You’re partly right on both counts. The food doesn't just pass through you, as in the intestinal example, it's literally burned up. So it doesn’t matter what or how you eat, as long as you get carbs to optimize the furnace output.

And you're correct, your metabolism is higher, because the uncoupling makes the body work harder as it seeks to make ATP via alternative routes. This is why it’s like doing constant lowgrade cardio 24 hours a day. Also, DNP 's failure to participate in the metabolic feedback loop causes it to go unregistered by the the thyroid gland. Thus it continues unabated, producing the same amount of T3, which simply cannot keep up with your artificial (DNP enhanced furnace), hence explaining why T3 is diminished on DNP.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    You’re partly right on both counts. The food doesn't just pass through you, as in the intestinal example, it's literally burned up. So it doesn’t matter what or how you eat, as long as you get carbs to optimize the furnace output.

And you're correct, your metabolism is higher, because the uncoupling makes the body work harder as it seeks to make ATP via alternative routes. This is why it’s like doing constant lowgrade cardio 24 hours a day. Also, DNP 's failure to participate in the metabolic feedback loop causes it to go unregistered by the the thyroid gland. Thus it continues unabated, producing the same amount of T3, which simply cannot keep up with your artificial (DNP enhanced furnace), hence explaining why T3 is diminished on DNP.

The thyroid produces primarily, approximately 90-95% of its total T4/T3 output. It is my researched belief that the primary reason for decreased T3 serum levels is that the primary source of the bodies T3 (converted T4) is significantly hindered by the DNP as it reduces the action and production of deiodinase.

A further action of DNP, being anti-proteolytic, is that Protease production/action is reduced. Protease is imperative for the binded T4 & T3 to be released from the bloodstream from thyroglobulin.

This is like a multi-angled attack at our bodies T3 production!!

Thread Information