Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    odix is offline Member

headaches, restlessness, tired then up

started winny @ 50mg ed, noticed some hair thinning, checking into some nioxin, strangest thing is the constant on and off headaches and restlessness, any get this ? also on test+deca .

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    check your blood pressure and get bloodwork if it persists. I have never gotten headaches from nandrolone or testosterone , only methandrostenolone . Never ran stanozolol though.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    started winny @ 50mg ed, noticed some hair thinning, checking into some nioxin, strangest thing is the constant on and off headaches and restlessness, any get this ? also on test+deca.
    You ARE restless if you are on line at 2 a.m.

Well, I'm no doctor but I would check BP, go get BW done , unless you just did. Headaches are often BP related. I get 'em too. So I take BP meds and they go away.
    It's not the nioxin . It's the gear keeping you "restless" . Also look into some Ambien CR for sleep. EXCELLENT product. And some valium to smooth out your anxiety. NOT XANAX, valium. Far less addictive. Use Only as needed. Lose it after your cycle. Other than that. You're having typical steroid side effects, which you knew about before you started your cycle.

It's gonna be OK... night, night.

knownutz is offline Junior Member
    I get nasty insomnia on Winstrol . I can only take 25 mg/day otherwise I'm up all night. It really didn't matter what sleep medication I took. Funny get the headaches on anavar but not Winstrol. If sleeping pills don't work you may want to cut back on your dose.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I WISH my side effects included insomia. I get tired as hell.

anabolicpower is offline Banned
    About the insomnia: Get some melatonin and try with it. Take one tablet at 22 or 22.30 (half an hour before going to bed, IMO you shouldnt consider taking it after 23). Also you must not take it daytime. If this doesnt work you can smoke a joint and you will sleep like a baby

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicpower
    About the insomnia: Get some melatonin and try with it. Take one tablet at 22 or 22.30 (half an hour before going to bed, IMO you shouldnt consider taking it after 23). Also you must not take it daytime. If this doesnt work you can smoke a ***** and you will sleep like a baby
    Don't mention rec drugs.

I find 8mg of melatonin helps me sleep, any less than that and it doesn't affect me.

Thread Information