Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jeremys is offline Associate Member

A Gram of Prop Per Week

125 mg/ml

what do you think is better, 1.2 ml every day, injecting sites that i'm not comfortable with, or 2 ml EOD in both delts and quads (can't reach glutes)?

also, what is the protocol for OVER a gram per week? 2-3ml injections ED? (just curious for the future.. not now)

will also be using 25mg dbol in the AM

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I would do it everyday. Why cant you reach your glutes ? You shoot glutes in the upper outer quadrant so you should have no trouble reaching them its just a bit tricky but gets easier with practice

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremys
    125 mg/ml

what do you think is better, 1.2 ml every day, injecting sites that i'm not comfortable with, or 2 ml EOD in both delts and quads (can't reach glutes)?

also, what is the protocol for OVER a gram per week? 2-3ml injections ED? (just curious for the future.. not now)

will also be using 25mg dbol in the AM

I prefer ed shots personally. There's no protocol, depends on what the strength of what your shooting is.

i can't twist around to see what i'm doing, and can't bring the other arm over to aspirate

i can't twist around to see what i'm doing, and can't bring the other arm over to aspirate

Use a mirror bro, that's what I do.

ecivon is offline Member
    Watch yourself in a mirror; glutes are easy to do and necessary as an ed rotation site.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Watch yourself in a mirror; glutes are easy to do and necessary as an ed rotation site.
    Exactly what I do, just watch in a bathroom mirror

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Learn to aspirate with one hand, it's easy just takes practice..
    Use the wall to brace yourself to help get your other arm around if you absolutely have to.

Lot of you guys are pretty damn unflexible.. don't you ever stretch?

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Learn to aspirate with one hand, it's easy just takes practice..
    Use the wall to brace yourself to help get your other arm around if you absolutely have to.

Lot of you guys are pretty damn unflexible.. don't you ever stretch?

I do it with one hand, it's just easier to stand there looking in the mirror than to twist around the whole time.

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    If I can do it then you can. I currently weigh 293 and I can do it all with one hand and a mirror.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, use your bathroom mirror, and aspirate with one hand. practice without the needle.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    i do it without a mirror with 1 hand. just look to the side..i mean its right there.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    At only about 19 I would say you do not need to do cycles that heavy. Seeing that you started using steroids at the very young age of 18 I will not bother with the "your too young speech."

krusher is offline Junior Member
    prop made me sore rubbing the site helped alot glut that is. its all part of it

krusher is offline Junior Member
    in the mirror and one hand gets easier the more you do it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    At only about 19 I would say you do not need to do cycles that heavy. Seeing that you started using steroids at the very young age of 18 I will not bother with the "your too young speech."
    I agree, concentrate on your diet and training program and build a solid base without AAS then this will give you the best springboard you can have for building muscle tissue

i expect to be at the national level this year in my chosen sport fellows

i benched 500 lbs in competition and was 5'8, 230 before i touched anything. been training since 11 years old. i'd venture to say that i'm bigger than at least 90% on this forum

i'm not asking about the dosages, i'm asking about injection frequency and volume

i benched 500 lbs in competition and was 5'8, 230
    before i touched anything. been training since 11 years old. i'd venture to say that i'm bigger than at least 90% on this forum

i'm not asking about the dosages, i'm asking about injection frequency and volume
    At 18 a raw natural 500 bench at 230 is a world record by far, please post a link to your world record. Also 500 shirted at 16 would be a world record, please post a link to that.

first, let me give some background info

i'm 16 y/o. 5'8 and 235. probably 18% bodyfat. i am benching over 500 in the gym (have hit 500 3 times in 4-5 weeks) with competition legal equipment and plan on WINNING the mens open and teen division at the big state bench meet. i have an IPA world record and numerous state/national records in the bench

i've never been a great squatter but i can probably do 315 for 12 to 15 reps easy without a belt. im constantly increasing squat every week

i train hard and heavy. everything is balanced. my protein intake is over 350g a day (any more than that and i get digestive problems..even though i take in enough fiber). high carbs, no sugars, low fat.

i've been training for 5 years

now..to get to the point..

i'm thinking about taking PHs before actual juice. I'm thinking 600mg of both 1AD and 4AD and 6OXO post cycle. I would go transdermal with 1-test but i hear 1AD is more cost effective (any truth to this?)

im sick of being big but soft and chubby. my diet is clean as hell but my bodyfat isnt budging. I cant go too low with calories or my strength will suffer. and as of right now im like 30-40 lbs behind the best bencher in the state in the 242 class (he's a dip**** that uses many PHs and doesnt even squat)

now for the last question. its possible for a teen's endocrine system to be stable enough to start AAS/PH when a 21 y/o's might not be to that level yet, right? i've always been an 'early bloomer' in everything. i think i'm ready
    Last edited by Jason865; 01-21-2007 at 01:42 PM.

At 18 a raw natural 500 bench at 230 is a world record by far, please post a link to your world record. Also 500 shirted at 16 would be a world record, please post a link to that.
    you just posted the link yourself. 500 shirted at 16 y/o. i lifted in the IPA. yes, it would've been a world record, but you can only set records at national meets. it was only a regional meet

there's a couple hundred people just on the net that can vouch for me. want some pictures?

this isn't a pissing contest

you just posted the link yourself. 500 shirted at 16 y/o. i lifted in the IPA. yes, it would've been a world record, but you can only set records at national meets. it was only a regional meet

there's a couple hundred people just on the net that can vouch for me. want some pictures?

this isn't a pissing contest
    I see no link. The simple fact is you are not ready for steroid use and at 16 you were all over this site talking about it.

I still see no natural records.

EDIT: you were posting steroid threads at 15.
    Last edited by Jason865; 01-21-2007 at 02:04 PM.

So how old are you? and why do you think you need such large dosages to achieve your goals?

Hire a strength coach and a dietitian, it'll do you wonders.

Btw, if you're to run 1g/wk of Test Prop shoot it EOD at 300mg, I'd split two shots into 1.5cc's, so 150mg/shot would put you at approx 1050mg/wk OR just run it at 150mg/day.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

i guess i'd be jealous too if i were you?

end of thread

You have a good build for your age but far from anything to be jealous of..
    How do the legs look considering your only squat 315

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would take I B D advice and hire a strength coach and a dietitian, i wouldnt risk the damage what using AAS at your age can do,

i guess i'd be jealous too if i were you?

end of thread
    I feel sorry for a teenager on steroids not Jealous.

I knew many kids who gassed up at 16-18 like you, it's sad but high school kids think they know it all.

You have a good build for your age but far from anything to be jealous of..
    How do the legs look considering your only squat 315
    that post was from when i was 15 years old

So post a recent pic, what good does a 3-4yr old pic do?

those are recent pictures

the post that was copy and pasted talking about the 315 bench and asking for diet advice is what was a couple years old

i'm a certified personal trainer (having trained over 60 people thus far with great results).. i don't need a coach/dietician. i know what i'm doing, i just haven't used over a gram per week yet. that's all i was curious about

I feel sorry for a teenager on steroids not Jealous.

I knew many kids who gassed up at 16-18 like you, it's sad but high school kids think they know it all.
    you're stalking me.. looking up old posts, getting offended that i'm not natural on a STEROID forum, etc etc etc

i graduated high school 2 years ago

i won't be cut down by somebody smaller and weaker than myself

builtwithiron is offline New Member
    How old did you say you are right now or in those pics?

Curious as to why your squats are so weak compared to your upper? Many ppl when they're younger tend to overlook a solid leg routine thus making them "top-heavy".

As far as you being certified and training other individuals, don't ever think you know everything. Even Pro-bodybuilders and national level competitors in various sports have coaches to help them along. When you think you know it all you might as well just give up because you've already lost.

Also, what's with the attitude? What do you have to prove to any of us?

Curious as to why your squats are so weak compared to your upper? Many ppl when they're younger tend to overlook a solid leg routine thus making them "top-heavy".

As far as you being certified and training other individuals, don't ever think you know everything. Even Pro-bodybuilders and national level competitors in various sports have coaches to help them along. When you think you know it all you might as well just give up because you've already lost.

Also, what's with the attitude? What do you have to prove to any of us?
    FOR THE LAST TIME, MY SQUATS WERE WEAK WHEN I WAS 15 YEARS OLD AFTER A TORN ERECTOR

i don't think i know everything. i don't. i never claimed that i did. only you guys said that. don't put any ****ing words in my mouth and blame me for something i didn't say

i have an attitude because i'm getting attacked by people who apparently feel insecure. look back on the thread. i never mentioned my stats or bragged about shit, never said a damn arrogant thing. i've only been sticking up for myself when people try to e-attack me
    Last edited by jeremys; 01-21-2007 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by builtwithiron
    How old did you say you are right now or in those pics?
    19 and a couple months in the first one, 18 in the other two

builtwithiron is offline New Member
    I must say you look pretty impressive for that age. All the talk about AS at a young age has to do with your growth. Yes, it's true when they say about younger guys having so much natural hormones that they don't need AS. But the big thing, IMO, is about stunning your growth, as far as height wise, not muscle wise. That's why they say not to try AS until your about 22 or 23. Because by that time your done growing. I actually knew guys in high school that took AS and really were shorter than normal I thought. But AS will cause your growth plates to close or fuse prematurely. I didn't catch how tall you are, but you do look impressive at that age. Better than anyone I knew at that age.

my mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'6. i'm 5'8-5'9 and have been since the 7th grade. i think i got lucky as it is

and after a couple shoulder surgeries, i discussed with my doc that my growth plates were fused already

malidfa is offline Member
    FOR THE LAST TIME, MY SQUATS WERE WEAK WHEN I WAS 15 YEARS OLD AFTER A TORN ERECTOR

i don't think i know everything. i don't. i never claimed that i did. only you guys said that. don't put any ****ing words in my mouth and blame me for something i didn't say

i have an attitude because i'm getting attacked by people who apparently feel insecure. look back on the thread. i never mentioned my stats or bragged about shit, never said a damn arrogant thing. i've only been sticking up for myself when people try to e-attack me
    you did!! go back to the start of the thread you said you are bigger than 90% of board members here. if thats not arrogant dont know what is . how do you know that ,have you seen everyones pics ?

by the way you look good for your age

i said that in reply to an attack on me. i wouldn't have brought anything up about myself had i not been flamed for no reason

and i know that because i've been on this forum for almost 5 years now. i know what the majority look like. no offense to anybody but -most-not all- people on here that post pics don't even look like they work out, yet they use high doses of AAS

and thank you for the compliment

as far as I**mfkr's questioning on my legs, my quads are 31", calves are 18.5"... my legs are my strongest bodypart as a matter of fact. i train them twice a week

ecivon is offline Member
    19 and a couple months in the first one, 18 in the other two
    Really Bro, I think you need to chill a bit here. I didn't see anyone 'stalking', or 'attacking' you, just offering legitimate concern and opinion because of your young age -- nothing wrong with that you should get offended, that just show's your age when you go off.

The advice you are being offered is coming from guys with a lot of varied and diverse experience -- take advantage of it. If those are your pics then you do look good and strong, but regardless of how you might respond, you did start way too young. But now that you're there pay attention to your research and what your body 'tells' you while you're 'on'. Ask a lot of questions and do research on what you plan to use and don't go 'off' so easily, it won't get you anywhere. And get your glutes included in your rotation.

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member

i benched 500 lbs in competition and was 5'8, 230 before i touched anything. been training since 11 years old. i'd venture to say that i'm bigger than at least 90% on this forum

Jesus Christ man! I have been in competitive bodybuilding for over 13 years now with a daily training schedule that would make you sick. I have never in my life seen anyone in person less than 230lbs do 500 on a bench. I currently weigh 293 at 12%bf and I can honestly do 495 four times on the bench and that’s after years of AAS and dieting. Also, since you are the man and say you are bigger than 90% of us, you need to get a video camera and film that claim so you can put us to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by IFR
    Jesus Christ man! I have been in competitive bodybuilding for over 13 years now with a daily training schedule that would make you sick. I have never in my life seen anyone in person less than 230lbs do 500 on a bench. I currently weigh 293 at 12%bf and I can honestly do 495 four times on the bench and that’s after years of AAS and dieting. Also, since you are the man and say you are bigger than 90% of us, you need to get a video camera and film that claim so you can put us to shame.
    are you so sure your training would make me sick? i bet you couldn't do for one day, what i do all year

if you haven't seen anybody less than 230 do a 500 lb bench in competition than you really haven't seen much. i knew a guy that was 265 and benched 821 in competition. another one that was 218 and benched over 700

293 at 12% bodyfat? doesn't look like it. i would've said 220 and 18% judging by your picture. are you like 6'8 or something? and may i suggest working on your delts

i have the pictures.. what else do you want? don't tell me you're another stalker
    Last edited by jeremys; 01-21-2007 at 06:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information