Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

What does it feel like if your natural test is not back???

Lately i have been feeling shakey!! It feels like my nervous system is shaking like crazy. When i hold my hand in front of me to see if it shakes...it doesn't, it feels like my body is shaking and my nervous system is shaking like crazy!!

If someone comes off of a cycle and has problems with the shakes could it be that his natural test is not back or that his HPTA is f*cked up??

Even when i sleep at night my body just shakes????

Anyone have this problem or know what it is???

Thanks

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i would think go to a doc...get some test's run..

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Moved
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you would know if natty test was not up becaue..
    1. you cry when watching soap operas on TV
    2. A hot girl makes a play for you but you just want to talk.
    3. You really understand when a girl friend talks about her emotional problems.

J/K but you get the idea. Never heard of the shaking thing mate, I would go ask the doc.

It almost feels like withdrawals from an upper or something...

I haven't did a cycle since around thanksgiving, and i had high blood pressure then.

It just feels like the inside of my body is shaking, i can sit here and type perfectly fine, but i just want to curl up and hold my arms or something??? WTF is this?? Do i have cancer or something? I gotta go to the doctors soon!!! Its not that bad, but i am just worried!!

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    LMAO pb ^^

Anabolic_CEO :

Don't worry you'll be fine. Principal effect of low test level is the loss of sex drive. You're just anxious in my opinion

Anxious for what??

Like anxiety attacks or something??

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    I think. Try to relax.

I layed around all weekend, and watched TV and while i was laying there i was shaking inside, i just wanted to hold my arms or something.....

Relax?? LOL....I can't...lol.

I feel better right now, but it will come along again tonight. Should i do some cardio to get my blood moving?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Im wondering if youre not somehow overtraining in the gym, and your nervous system is fried because of that. Are you training really intensely now even though youre not on cycle?

Not really training that much right now. School just started and i am focused on that as well as getting into the gym. When i do train, i train hard and i am so sore everytime.

Will this go away you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Not really training that much right now. School just started and i am focused on that as well as getting into the gym. When i do train, i train hard and i am so sore everytime.

Will this go away you think?
    If youre doing really intense training with high resistance/low reps like a powerlifter would you might be overtraining your nervous system . That type of training can do that if done for too long a time frame without any detraining time to recupe. So the answer would depend on what kind of training youre doing.

Wow, i didn't know that...thanks bro, i will stay away from that type of training for awhile then.

Looks like high reps, and light wieght for me for awhile.....

rafael is offline Associate Member
    before we jump to conclusions about the cause of this...lets take some things into consideration.. has anything stressfull happened rescently? any major events? have u had any medical problems in the past ( dosent have to be AAS related ) ..are u currently on any medication....could be something as simple as a baby aspirin. What about your diet? perhaps youre not getting enough of a certain nutrient... your body will always find a way to let you know that something is up. But yes....goin to see a doc and runing some general tests is a good bet.

Quote Originally Posted by rafael
    before we jump to conclusions about the cause of this...lets take some things into consideration.. has anything stressfull happened rescently? any major events? have u had any medical problems in the past ( dosent have to be AAS related ) ..are u currently on any medication....could be something as simple as a baby aspirin. What about your diet? perhaps youre not getting enough of a certain nutrient... your body will always find a way to let you know that something is up. But yes....goin to see a doc and runing some general tests is a good bet.
    Good advice here too. It could be just about anything that is causing these symptoms, it might even be a combination of different factors and not just one thing. You could try changing the training for a week and see if that alieviates the symptoms some, but if it is severe I would go see a doc.

ILuvTestEn is offline Associate Member
    You didn't say what kind of cycle you where on and how long? I would think that if you were on a cycle for an extended period of time your body would adapt. Now that your not on the gear your body might think somethings wrong. If its really bothering you then definitly see a doc.

i felt like that too when i crashed off my last cycle, i didnt run hcg properly like i should have. i remember when i was watching ut and usc and i was just shakey kinda and felt always at edge. i had a gf at the time and she thought i was being a baby cause all i would do is complain, and never wanted to do anything except complain about my anxiety and watch movies.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

Valium

I felt like that after my first cycle. It felt like when you finally run out of NO REC DRUG TALK.........................
    I feel your pain, bro. hang tough. It will subside in time.
    You can either ride it out, or get some kind of anti-anxiety drugs.
    Last edited by Halfcenturian; 01-22-2007 at 05:50 PM. Reason: unfinished

btw my cycle was ab 18 weeks

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i would definitely see a doc and get yourself checked, but as others already stated, there's a good possibility it's just anxiety. hormonal imbalances can trigger it. have you ever had anxiety attacks before?

if the docs don't find anything and it seems like anxiety attacks are the most likely culprit, don't worry about it, as it can't harm you in any way. just don't get yourself worked up over it and it will go away completely.

Exactly how it feels!!!

Last night i breathed deep while i was watching a movie and just relaxed more and tried not to think about it and it seemed to work ok. I kinda feel it coming on this morning, but not as bad as yesterday morning.

I have just broken up with my girlfriend this past two weeks and things are crazy with me right now. I think you all are right, i think it could be a combination of things and i just need to relax and go see a doc. I will ride it out this week and see if it goes away or not.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Exactly how it feels!!!

Last night i breathed deep while i was watching a movie and just relaxed more and tried not to think about it and it seemed to work ok. I kinda feel it coming on this morning, but not as bad as yesterday morning.

I have just broken up with my girlfriend this past two weeks and things are crazy with me right now. I think you all are right, i think it could be a combination of things and i just need to relax and go see a doc. I will ride it out this week and see if it goes away or not.

Fukcing women!... Money is not the root of all evil, Women are!.

You're prolly suffering from depression too...DUH!. Go see your Dr. ASAP.
    Get some valium (no more than 30) they will smooth you out. I've been there.
    You will survive this, bro.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Lately i have been feeling shakey!! It feels like my nervous system is shaking like crazy. When i hold my hand in front of me to see if it shakes...it doesn't, it feels like my body is shaking and my nervous system is shaking like crazy!!

If someone comes off of a cycle and has problems with the shakes could it be that his natural test is not back or that his HPTA is f*cked up??

Even when i sleep at night my body just shakes????

Anyone have this problem or know what it is???

Thanks
    maybe your just really cold, drink some warm milk and have some crumpets (jk bro)

You should consider giving some of the advice the other bros have given you a try and see if it works, if you still feel the same i would see a doc you trust.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    maybe your just really cold, drink some warm milk and have some crumpets (jk bro)

You should consider giving some of the advice the other bros have given you a try and see if it works, if you still feel the same i would see a doc you trust.
    Is that you in the avatar?? If so...DAMN...you are RIZZIPED!!!

I will calm down and take the advise and if it persist then i will go to the Dr.

STB
    STB is offline Junior Member
    No one has mentioned it so I will throw it out there...

Diet.

Any changes? What you describe sounds like a symptom of low blood sugar.

Good luck,

Bluesman

Quote Originally Posted by STB
    No one has mentioned it so I will throw it out there...

Diet.

Any changes? What you describe sounds like a symptom of low blood sugar.

Good luck,

Bluesman

No, it's not that, i am hypoglycemic, so i know exactly what that feels like, and it makes your inside body shake. It does give you the shakes, but its more of a outside body shake, and it gives your hot and cold flashes....IT SUCKS!!!

frank12391 is offline Member
    It sounds to me like anxiety but also the symptoms of hypoglyciemia (low blood sugar). This can happen if you have dropped a lot of carbs after a cycle, particularly between meals. Diabetics experience this during low blood sugar (episode of a hypo). Try drinking a can of soda and snack on some carbs like some bread, see if it helps.

frank12391 is offline Member
    My bad, didn't read last post. Prob anxiety.

Bill Bellamy is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you would know if natty test was not up becaue..
    1. you cry when watching soap operas on TV
    2. A hot girl makes a play for you but you just want to talk.
    3. You really understand when a girl friend talks about her emotional problems.

J/K but you get the idea. Never heard of the shaking thing mate, I would go ask the doc.
    Well Put

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Post Cycle Anxiety?

No, it's not that, i am hypoglycemic, so i know exactly what that feels like, and it makes your inside body shake. It does give you the shakes, but its more of a outside body shake, and it gives your hot and cold flashes....IT SUCKS!!!
    I've only got one cycle under my belt and some of the members here know my life kinda fell off the rail about the time I finished my first cycle but I know what you mean. I never really "reset" after my first cycle mentally. I kept my strength gains but my mental game was kinda kooky. I am lookingto run another beginner cyle this year, but will wait until I am mentally even before and, most importantly, will get lots of blood test this time. Could've ben that I just needed some additional PCT and didn;t know it!

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    oh oh... I can answer this one.. its happened to me lol.. Imagine that your in bed with this really fing hot blonde with some huge tits.. and shes totally naked.. and shes grabbing your manhood.. and POOF! it doesnt do shit.. thats what its like

Thread Information