Billytk03z is offline Member

Test Prop, Cyp, Ent, Sus.... whats the major diferrences?

I have read the steroid profiles of each but it really doesnt give a dry answer of the differences... the only thing I can gather is that prop doesnt cause bloat..... can someone give me a quick breakdown... I am giving in and adding a test to my cycle so I want to know which one to use....

Snrf is offline Banned
    esters are the only difference

Esters make the test last longer in the body? would test prop be the safest/ less sides for using test?

basically test prop would be the least amount of sides because of short ester. Suspension has no ester= most potent but have to inject several times a day. Downside of prop is frequent injections if u can handle that, ED or EOD.
    Last edited by Schwarzenegger; 01-22-2007 at 08:20 PM.

Manpretty is offline Member
    there are lots of threads explaining esters.......do a search youll find em

Manpretty is offline Member
    actually there i did the work for you
    Good test Ester Article I found

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    faster esters, and slower one... The larger the ester the less test you get... Smaller the ester the more test you get. mg for mg.... But I imagine it isn't the biggest thing to worry about.
    Last edited by Getbig06; 01-22-2007 at 07:56 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    is this your first cycle? If so, I would suggest a long estered test such as enanthate or cyp...keep doing your research you'll learn all this stuff

bro, i want a test that has the least amount of sides...... i read that prop has the least amount of sides....... i guess ill start on test prop.....

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Yes bro...but that means more frequent injections...i mean optimal on prop is everyday....its your decision.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    test is test bro regardless of the ester. Shorter ester clear quicker if you have sides, but some people bloat like crazy on prop while others dont, then again some people, including myself dont bloat on long esters either, then again some do..it all depends on the person as well as diet, training, and ancillaries

could I get away with prop 50mg or 100mg eod? Im gonna run anavar @ 75mg ed with it.....

Im currently running Tbol only and Im seeing some good strength gains but nothing cosmetically.......

100mgs EOD...

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    different esters have different half lifives. the shorter the half life the faster in and out of your system. the short half life causes fluxuations in your blood stream. this is what causes sides. ed injections will help avoid fluxuations. If you dont mind ed injects then prop is fine while your on. I think coming off short ester hormones is worse than comming off long ester.
    bottom line, test enan or cyp, preferably enan is a better choice.
    what are stats, age, goals etc

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    different esters have different half lifives. the shorter the half life the faster in and out of your system. the short half life causes fluxuations in your blood stream. this is what causes sides. ed injections will help avoid fluxuations. If you dont mind ed injects then prop is fine while your on. I think coming off short ester hormones is worse than comming off long ester.
    bottom line, test enan or cyp, preferably enan is a better choice.
    what are stats, age, goals etc
    33yrs, 6'1", 190, 8% bf...... looking to harden up, stay lean with defined muscles and maintain the just worked out pumped look out of the gym, lol.......

I take it that the test injections are painful and thats why bro's fret on ed inj.....

Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    33yrs, 6'1", 190, 8% bf...... looking to harden up, stay lean with defined muscles and maintain the just worked out pumped look out of the gym, lol.......

I take it that the test injections are painful and thats why bro's fret on ed inj.....
    if you have access and dont mind ed or eod injects then sust is a good choice. best of both worlds. If you want to shoot only once or twice a day and are patient enough to wait for it to kick in then enan or cyp is good.

I have access to all test cyp, prop, en, sus..... but what is wrong with the prop, all the bro's say less sides wit prop and if im gonna inject ed or eod then mine as well use prop right? I also have access to cyp/en combo.....

Bro everyone here has a different opinion...so pick one and go with it or do what you feel is right for you...My opinion prop is a great compound...works for me...

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Fast esters get you results quicker, I will never use slow esters again, they are comparable to using a minimal amount of the same steroid in its fast estered form. Just so much better.

i guess ill go with the prop to start.... but ill get some cyp/sus as backups for later cycles..... thanks for the help bros

sust would be fine too.

tvd220 is offline Member
    I have read on this site that sust has alot of sides because of all the different esters. But, I have never personelly used sust, so Im just giving rederick!

what do you all think of a test cyp/en combo (its a combo of cyp 150mg/en 150mg giving a 20cc x 300mg)...... how would that work out....

what do you all think of a test cyp/en combo (its a combo of cyp 150mg/en 150mg giving a 20cc x 300mg)...... how would that work out....

Slow, there are better esters.

real quick explanation. short esters kick in faster. they also leave fast. Its nice to have a long estered hormone to hang in there after you discontinue use. long esterd hormones also build up more in your blood stream. sust is like 50:50 long ester to short.
    As far as the combo you have asked about, enan and cyp have almost the same half life. If you were to make your own combo, enan and prop would make more sense. if the cost is the same and you dont mind eod injects then sust is the way to go

Thread Information