Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GuyInMex is offline New Member

Andriol TC 40mg and Primoteston 250mg

I'm a novice and considering starting a first massing cycle. I have access to Andriol TC 40mg and Primoteston 250mg and was wondering if they would stack well together and at which dosages?

Thanx

Stackertoo is offline Member
    From what I understand, Andriol needs to be taken at very large doses. I would save the $$ and go with Primoteston 250-500mg/wk and maybe Deca at about 200-300/wk.
    And for the record, I use only gear from the pharmacy. Yes, I know it's alot more expensive, but I have NEVER gotten ripped off. Another down side...Deca is 50mg/ml.

GuyInMex is offline New Member
    I also get everything from the local pharmacy here.

Regarding Andriol thats what I understand as well. However, I saw a sample cycle online somewhere, where stacked with deca , Andriol was at substantially lower doses. The problem with deca is, at least for me, is that it costs 75 dollars per 100mg. And at 200 a week, thats cost prohibitive for me.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Andriol can be effective but you have to basically set an alarm to when you need to take it (I believe every 4 hours) in order for it to work. Since andriol is basically oral test, you may possibly consider another androgen with it. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Thread Information