Thread: UH OH...winny

ruhkus is offline New Member

UH OH...winny

I thought I had done all my homework for my T3/Clen ...I want maximum weight loss even with muscle loss. I was going run winny with it even though it is really mild. But I forgot one thing..it promotes hair loss I can't afford that...
    My questions are

1. What else could I take in its place
    2. or how bad would 6 weeks of oral winny really be

P.S Please dont write just get big and shave your head......being bald might be cool for a couple years, but having hair will always be popular

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I would 100% of the time swap out winstrol for var...every day of the week. I think that the cholesterol problems with 'strol are greater than var not to mention the joint issues. Granted I know that var is considerably more expensive, and I'm a cheaper scrooge, but I will always pony up the proper funds for a proper cycle. You won't have a problem aggravating your hairline with var period. A considerably more superior drug.

Thanks for the tip I will look into it......but I have no idea where to locate var. The winny was easy to find

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruhkus
    Thanks for the tip I will look into it......but I have no idea where to locate var. The winny was easy to find
    Primo is suppose to be easy on the ol hairline, doesn't cut as well as winny, but if you stacked it with var, it might do nicely. Also Eq is gentle on the hair as well.

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    You can get some nizoral or nioxin shampoo as well. YOu can find either at most stores. You can search on nioxin to find that.
    hard work = hard bod

Thanks for the help.... I am going to try and find a source for var and primo..... any suggestions would be helpful.... I do already have plenty of drugs for hair loss, but I look into the shampoo. I wanted to fight it early before it became a real problem.....

Thread Information