seriouslifter is offline Member

EQ being weak compound

This would be my 5th cycle and people said eq is a waste of time if past 3 cycles. I have already done prop tren winny twice. I wanted to try other things and see how I react. Is eq not worth it? I know people say do 600mg, but I would start out and try 400mg probably. People cant keep doing tren after tren every cycle. Any other good compounds out there if I didnt do EQ, i wanted get the vascularity and cutting. I would do it with prop kick start then test enth with eq and anavar .

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    If one says that it is a weak compound, it doesnt necessarily mean it will be weak to you aswell. You might get good results off of the compound. My advice would be to try and see what results you get off the EQ.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    A very good friend of mine loves EQ (makes it himself so he knows it is properly dosed and clean) at about 600mg/wk. If you are an experienced user you may have to do doses that high. EQ is a little dryer than deca but won't lube the joints as much. Like GHOST said, many people react differently to different drugs. I say give it a shot (no pun intended) and do some EQ at a good dose.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    By the way...minimum 12 weaker on EQ unless you get the faster EQ esthers...

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i know a few guys that love it, i know a few guys that dont like it..try it out why the hell not? i would do 500-600mg/wk though

vermin is offline Member
    If you are used to tren then EQ will likely disappoint. I think it is better as a "stack topper" and to help preserve LBM during cutting. Anavar and EQ are probably somewhat redundant - Deca & EQ is probably a more powerful combo, with the anavar for cutting afterwards. Also, be ready because for many of us it can really freak you out anxiety-wise. I have to take 20mg Paxil while on EQ....

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    Eq is a great especailly for endurance threw out your workouts and so forth, you will have to run it longer than 12 weeks, I would say 15 atleast, and you won't start seeing gains until between 7-8 week, good luck

I was going to do it for 13wk and 14wk for the test and when should i start anavar i was doing that for 7 for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by heavylifter99
    Eq is a great especailly for endurance threw out your workouts and so forth, you will have to run it longer than 12 weeks, I would say 15 atleast, and you won't start seeing gains until between 7-8 week, good luck
    One could argue that since EQ raises RBC count to a higher degree than most AAS compounds, it could hinder training and everyday life. Since a rise in RBC count is known to cause lethargy and a feeling of tiredness.

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    Ghost, your absolutely correct it will raise your rbc or erythrocytes, more than most aas compounds, if you keep your hormone levels in check you shouldn't feel the lethargic threw out workouts as rb cells will be able to carry more oxygen threw out the body and muscles cells, that's why its not recommend to run this compound without test, if so it will suppress hormone levels by its self and cause lethargy and could even be fatal.
    Last edited by heavylifter99; 02-03-2007 at 03:18 PM.

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to give EQ a try in my march cycle. I'm going to run 400 at first but I'll likely ending up bumping it all the way up to 800-or 1g depending on how I respond to it..... EQ is one of those compounds that gets mixed reviews here bro... Only one way to know if you'll like it or not.

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Oh and if RBC gets too high and you start feeling shitty, donate blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Getbig06
    Oh and if RBC gets too high and you start feeling shitty, donate blood.
    why donate blood?? So eq increases red blood cells, does this mean its very bad and dangerous to the body? So you are getting more blood in your body than needed? Dont other aas do this anyways? Why am i worrying now more than should.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    why donate blood?? So eq increases red blood cells, does this mean its very bad and dangerous to the body? So you are getting more blood in your body than needed? Dont other aas do this anyways? Why am i worrying now more than should.
    Excessively high R.B.C count increases B.P and makes you very lethargic. Also having too many platelets in your blood increases the chances of dangerous blood clots.

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    If you are used to tren then EQ will likely disappoint. I think it is better as a "stack topper" and to help preserve LBM during cutting. Anavar and EQ are probably somewhat redundant - Deca & EQ is probably a more powerful combo, with the anavar for cutting afterwards. Also, be ready because for many of us it can really freak you out anxiety-wise. I have to take 20mg Paxil while on EQ....

WAIITTT

I took eq and i couldnt sleep for the first week i was on it...why is that? what is this anxiety disorder you are talkin about

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Nothing major to worry about bro. All AAS compounds raise RBC count, thats the reason for the huge pumps one gets while on cycle.

The only drawback to this IMO is when lethargy sets in, and of course with it you get a sense of being very tired/fatigued, which could affect workouts or day to day life.

IMO when one feels this way, one could donate blood in order to reduce RBC count a little and thus avoiding lethargy. But all in all nothing to be over concerned about.

Ryler is offline Junior Member
    on EQ right now 600mg/week wouldn't do it again IMO due to high RBC and lethargy. I'd go with deca instead. Guy I lift with is on the same cycle as me except swapped deca for EQ... he's seen better gains I feel. It's your call though

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    Nothing major to worry about bro. All AAS compounds raise RBC count, thats the reason for the huge pumps one gets while on cycle.
    that's not the primary contributor to muscle pumps, bro. not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    that's not the primary contributor to muscle pumps, bro. not at all.
    where in the post did i state "primary contributor"?

high RBC count does however contribute to pumps, the more blood in your system, the more gets pumped into the specific muscle you are working out.

Once the muscle is engorged with blood, thats when you notice the pump. The more blood that gets pumped into that specific muscle the bigger the pump.

I was stating that since AAS is known to raise RBC count, thats one of the factors that contribute to getting bigger pumps.
    Last edited by GHO5T; 02-04-2007 at 12:33 AM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^ well said ghost. i agree 100%, you have my approval, lol

test

james001 is offline New Member
    I just started bold suspension.. I love it so far… time will tell

TrOAaNeN is offline New Member
    bold susp then you dont have to wait all that long

Thread Information