seriouslifter is offline Member

Doing higher dosages

Say you always did 500mg of test a week and done a few cycles with the test being around 500. Gains were coming slowly after a few and not really impressed. So basically your body got used to the 500mg tolerance. If I bumped it up to 750 of test or whatever increased all my dosages am I always going to be at 750 for the rest of my life until I want to increase. In that statement im trying to think about results/gains. I dont want to abuse and keep going up and up. So if I did 750 for one cycle, could i go back to 500 for the next you know what i mean.

If you allow youself good time off so you fully recover then you could still grow with 500mg, I know, ive gone much much higher than 750mg in the past and dropped back to 500mg after time off and still experienced gains.
    -XL

jing jai

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    If you allow youself good time off so you fully recover then you could still grow with 500mg, I know, ive gone much much higher than 750mg in the past and dropped back to 500mg after time off and still experienced gains.
    was the 750mg like a whole new level?? I know diff for everyone.

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    You have to be careful to not get sucked in to the ever escalating dosage syndrome. That increase to 750 probably felt pretty good. It is very tempting to now go to 1000+ mg. Just keep it in check because after a certain point, which you are getting close to it is MUCH more difficult to come down and make gains. My philosophy is don't increase your dose if you are still making solid gains DONT GET GREEDY.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    It was with my acne...But no, not gains. I think Xtrlrg is on point.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter

Not at all like a new level.

Thread Information