Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Random is offline RETIRED VET

I Struck GOLD!!!!!

Ok so a couple days ago i hit the jackpot LOL! i found some real Methyl trienolone and i will be using it and creating a log here! I've read some short profiles already but my main question is, do users mostly use it during a mass gaining phase since its so anabolic ? or would it be preferred more during a cutting phase? thoughts comments and concerns are welcome--all except for pms asking for a source thanks

CD

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Never heard of this one..... Guess I got some learnin' to do!

Lol, its supposedly the most anabolic substance known to man....

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    methyl tren ??

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    i don't thinik anything beats cheque drops , lol

test

methyl tren??
    Yes sir!

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds hardcore! You'll be dragging your knuckles across the ground in no time!

stuff's very harsh on the liv i hear. what' are you gonna run?

i don't thinik anything beats cheque drops, lol
    Lol cheques are mostly androgenic i think, where as MT is crazy anabolic !

Sounds hardcore! You'll be dragging your knuckles across the ground in no time!
    Haha i hope man! its been a rough year and im due!!!!

CD

stuff's very harsh on the liv i hear. what' are you gonna run?
    Yea, im gonna run it for 4-6 wks, probably 4 wks, along with several liver protection agents...and of course some basic test in the system too...

what does??

So far i plan on running it at 1mg for 4 wks...and will get bloodwork done also..

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher22
    Never heard of this one..... Guess I got some learnin' to do!
    not so sure i would run it but to each his own.

taken from BB.COM
    Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan /Finaplix ), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced. The reason was extreme hepatoxicity. Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver. While I was unable to find anything in the literature that describes the extent of the liver toxicity, it's a generally accepted fact. That's also why, to the dissapointment of many, you will never find a commercially marketed methyltrienolone product. Its only sold in bulk to labs and universities for research studies involving androgens.

Mainly because (and those who wish it was available will wish so even more now) its such a potent androgen. There is some conflicting information in that regard however. Organic chemist Patrick Arnold, head of LPJ research, once stated that methyltrienolone was the most powerful steroid ever, and that statement has been blown out of proportion and taken on a life of its own. While androgenically a very potent steroid, methyltrienolone is still basically trenbolone with a 17-alpha-methyl group. A group that has the tendency to actually reduce the androgenic potency. So it may actually be somewhat milder than trenbolone, on the contrary to what many pseudo steroid guru's are now claiming after reading Pat Arnold's statement. I can't find any other documented effects of the 17-alpha-alkylation influencing androgen binding in a positive way. It's a potent androgen, with more binding than even DHT2, but the study that claims that is mild at the very best about quantifications, whereas people have used the term 1000 times more powerful than testosterone , which is surely exaggerated.

What is interesting is that it seems to show nearly no binding for sex-hormone binding proteins, which makes it a popular choice in androgen receptor studies3, since it will demonstrate equal binding in all tissues regardless of the presence and amount of these proteins. No doubt this plays a role in its supposed binding capacity. In this instance the 17-alpha-alkylation may have played a key role, since it has been demonstrated a multitude of times that 17-alpha-methyl groups decrease the binding for sex-hormone binding proteins as well as most other structures, and due to its triple double bond, trenbolone really didn't bind well to these to begin with.

One of the findings made in clinical tests with methyltrienolone was the discovery of high amounts of the DHT-deactivating enzyme 3alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in muscle tissue4. Once again proof that God meant to keep us humans weak. Hurray for science. Follow-up studies then went on to show that DHT nonetheless showed similar binding in the prostate, and showing little or no presence of the deactivating enzyme. So God would rather have us all die of prostate cancer than gain a few ounces of muscle. It's a comforting thought, no?

What methyltrienolone, despite its amazing capacity, still doesn't overcome are the basic problems with any 19Nor compound. First of all its effects on libido. Methyltrienolone still seems to affect our sex drive in such a potent manner that the dreaded Deca Dick (temporary impotence) is a very real threat5. Another is that it still binds almost equipotently to the progesterone receptor3. The latter would be of little concern as long as no circulating estrogen is present since methyltrienolone does not aromatize, but could cause problems such as aggravating water retention and gyno (growth of breast tissue in men) if combined with an aromatizing androgen or an estrogen.

While many may wish that an incredibly strong androgenic, non-aromatizing compound as this was available for daily use, its not. And if the indications are true, its probably best. I've warned many people for the toxicity of fluoxymesterone, and everything points to it that methyltrienolone makes fluoxymesterone look like Tums tablets in terms of liver toxicity.

Luckily mine will be injectable and not oral....caution will still be taken tho

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    So far i plan on running it at 1mg for 4 wks...and will get bloodwork done also..
    Keep us updated CD,
    Ime looking forward to see how you do on this.

If it was me, I think I would try to run it with a replacement dose of test, and def and AI+cabergoline or Bromo.

Keep us updated CD,
    Ime looking forward to see how you do on this.

If it was me, I think I would try to run it with a replacement dose of test, and def and AI+cabergoline or Bromo.
    Will do man! so far everything should go as planned, probly gonna use letro plus caber....

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    glad to hear its not an oral!!
    Good luck and keep us informed.

Thanks man! yea i dont like orals too much so inj wont be a prob...

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    damn man good luck. i've yet to see it on any sources, hopefully yours is legit.

Yes, its absolutely legit, no question....thanks man

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Don't think people will be able to tell you alot about it atleast not experience wise, but I am sure many will be following this thread, including me.
    Despite it being an injectable, it seems necessary(sp??) to take care of your liver and monitor it during the run.

Best of luck.

SHAGGY

Yea thanks man! if i have some extra cash im plannin on getting bloodwork done to test liver enzymes 2 wks in, and 4 wks after i complete the MT cycle....

CD

SHAGGY is offline Member
    I would probably do the same, although it is very livertoxic, it is ran for a very short time so maybe even if there is an impact on your liver it will normalize faster then usual. Best of luck, and as I said, I will be following this thread closely.

SHAGGY

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    CD,

you got a pm with ur answers i think

Faiz thanks man, some good info there! ive been readin alot about it...i think it will be a good run!

CD

chest6 is offline Banned
    Should be interesting..keep us posted

ecivon is offline Member
    Yea thanks man! if i have some extra cash im plannin on getting bloodwork done to test liver enzymes 2 wks in, and 4 wks after i complete the MT cycle....CD
    I can get the stuff as well, but not interested as have liver issues. Strongly suggest you get liver values before you start and not 2 weeks in to get a more accurate/reflective baseline.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I dunno, this shit probly would ruin me @ a minimal dose. I can only handle like 200mg EOD of any combination of steroids it seems, then over that I get tired and feel shitty. Anabolics increase your RBC count right? And the more anabolic they are the more profound that effect? If I am right, I probly wouldn't be able to handle much of it. Ok I'm just thinking out loud here, goodbye lol.

Strongly suggest you get liver values before you start and not 2 weeks in to get a more accurate/reflective baseline.
    Yep already got BW scheduled in 2 wks....

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I dunno, this shit probly would ruin me @ a minimal dose. I can only handle like 200mg EOD of any combination of steroids it seems, then over that I get tired and feel shitty. Anabolics increase your RBC count right? And the more anabolic they are the more profound that effect? If I am right, I probly wouldn't be able to handle much of it. Ok I'm just thinking out loud here, goodbye lol.
    Tren actually lowers RBC.

advanced-stealth is offline New Member
    It is very toxic.

Thanks,
    Advanced-Stealth

Yep already got BW scheduled in 2 wks....
    Me and Bajan have been playing with this idea for almost a year now. For some reason, we just never got around to doing it. Just be careful buddy. 1/4 of that dosage taken orally was enough to cause jaundice in only a couple of days. I've never heard or seen the effects of MT being pinned, but remember that all aas are stronger when injected. Might want to start off the first couple of days at a lower dosage CD. Just my .02.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Me and Bajan have been playing with this idea for almost a year now. For some reason, we just never got around to doing it. Just be careful buddy. 1/4 of that dosage taken orally was enough to cause jaundice in only a couple of days. I've never heard or seen the effects of MT being pinned, but remember that all aas are stronger when injected. Might want to start off the first couple of days at a lower dosage CD. Just my .02.

Agreed....Good post.

Just be careful buddy. 1/4 of that dosage taken orally was enough to cause jaundice in only a couple of days
    Yea ive read that in some places! thanks for stoppin by buff, havent talked to you in a while, i could certainly go .5mg ED since i have plenty of it....

CD

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    so what would be a good product to use for the liver? liv 52?

Yea ive read that in some places! thanks for stoppin by buff, havent talked to you in a while, i could certainly go .5mg ED since i have plenty of it....

CD
    Good call. 1g of MT will last a lifetime. Go the safer route on this one. Next cycle, go bigger. But if you turn yellow, I want pics.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    good luck CD, keep us posted and stay safe!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Captain,bro I couldve...anyway pm me...

mrjingalang is offline Associate Member
    Real strong stuff, but theres not very many who have used it. I am excited to see your future post with your log.
    Good Luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information