Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Ha ha... I have an idea!!

I have heard many people mention Trens affect on appetite as "supresive"

And we ALL know that most people's hunger is STIMULATED by EQ

And we know that Tren improves feed efficiency...

Seems like a REALLY good idea to stack them.

Additionally ... I'm under a belief I can't prove the merrits of ... that its more effective to have your appetite STIMULATED than to force feed yourself. I realize that "just because it seems logical" doesn't make it so.

Coincidentally ... many users who's opinions I appreciate (not their attitudes tho) have mentioned having great results from EQ + Deca . Deca, a drug that works best in an ABUNDANCE of calories, however, not particularly known for stimulating appetites...

Of course, most people's appetite is quite strong on test alone, however, there are usually limitations for most people at the point in which the side effects dictate a lower dose.

Peronally, it's kinda disappointing for me, but I'm not one of the lucky ones in which AAS stimulates my hunger. But today is a reminder of the lesson I learned day 4 of EQ years ago, on my first cycle; ALL DAY APPETITE ON THIS SHIOT.

Probably going to throw in some Tren-E and see what I get out of the mix...

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$
    I have heard many people mention Trens affect on appetite as "supresive"

And we ALL know that most people's hunger is STIMULATED by EQ

And we know that Tren improves feed efficiency...

Seems like a REALLY good idea to stack them.

Additionally ... I'm under a belief I can't prove the merrits of ... that its more effective to have your appetite STIMULATED than to force feed yourself. I realize that "just because it seems logical" doesn't make it so.

Coincidentally ... many users who's opinions I appreciate (not their attitudes tho) have mentioned having great results from EQ + Deca . Deca, a drug that works best in an ABUNDANCE of calories, however, not particularly known for stimulating appetites...

Of course, most people's appetite is quite strong on test alone, however, there are usually limitations for most people at the point in which the side effects dictate a lower dose.

Peronally, it's kinda disappointing for me, but I'm not one of the lucky ones in which AAS stimulates my hunger. But today is a reminder of the lesson I learned day 4 of EQ years ago, on my first cycle; ALL DAY APPETITE ON THIS SHIOT.

Probably going to throw in some Tren-E and see what I get out of the mix...
    I dont get it?

Why is it a good idea to stack them, since your saying one (tren) suppresses appetite, and one (EQ) stimulates appetite.

Hows that such a good idea/stack?

Um, because

(lots of calories) x (high feed efficiency) along with trens anabolism would = very good results...

I haven't heard many people mention tren increasing your appetite much ... test does for some people... and I'd bet the people that have the best results are those people who's appetites are stimulated during the cycle.

Tren and Deca work GREAT in the presence of a lot of calories... but neither have reputations for making you very hungry.

Also ... many people mention EQ + Deca being very good together... well, Deca works great in the presence of high calories... but isn't really known for causing a big change in hunger. EQ isn't as muscle-building as Deca, (or many other things) ... however, it does stimulate your appetite... which is probably why people have good results from the combo.

Tren , EQ, Test....is a typical stack.....toss some winny in the last few weeks to solididy the look. Its a great stack. B-12 injects help many with appetite.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    News flash most cycle with tren have eq. And fora lot more resons then what you have listed.

djack99587 is offline Associate Member
    what would those reasons be?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    I think one would be that tren lowers endurance and eq raises it. Another would be that tren lowers bf and eq pumps up the veins. Only two I can think of off top of head but yes tren and eq seem to be very good for one another. This is nothing new.

May be nothing new ... but not something I've seen often discussed. And I hadn't seen anyone put those two motives together. Anyway ... I'm not vollying your credit for the idea - I'm sure it's not an original idea ... but I do think it's a GOOD idea.

I would like to hear GSXXR's LIST of reasons tho.

Thread Information