Thread: painful shots

bobcraig00 is offline New Member

painful shots

I have taken two shots of test enanthate , one in left shoulder one in right shoulder both became red and really sore for a week. should I expect this with the rest of the shots? the pain is awful

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    test enanthate is painful, from what I have read, are you asperating? a vet could confirm this

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    My test enanthate has never hurt, except for when I was using mexican junk. It shouldnt hurt at all, should be virtually painless. I believe its mostly a matter of how much BA, BB they use as solvents.

help

do u think that means my test is bad? its not an ugl
    I mean the pain is pretty damn bad

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcraig00
    do u think that means my test is bad? its not an ugl
    I mean the pain is pretty damn bad
    Cant be sure. If its "bad" youll probably get an infection eventually. Not really sure how else you can tell for sure that it is contaminated. Just look for the signs of an abcess: redness at site, swelling, hot to touch, and eventually fever. It can be hard to tell because sometimes youll get what people call test flu, and get a fever. Ive had sites stay sore for over a week though.
    You can try venting the vial with a needle and bake it in the over at 250 for about 20 minutes. This will get rid of some of the BA used as solvent. Some have had good luck with this.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    My test enanthate has never hurt, except for when I was using mexican junk. It shouldnt hurt at all, should be virtually painless. I believe its mostly a matter of how much BA, BB they use as solvents.
    I'll state this again...I brew my own and test e only gets 2% ba and no bb....It's the Mgs that make my injections painfull...250mgs per CC kill me no matter where I inject...200 mgs and I can injject as many CC'a as I want, where I want and with no problems.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Yeah, I belived this too when I started my cycle. Kept reading how the Test E is painless. Not true for me. I had pain from the injections until about the 8th injection (four in each glute). Then I rotated to Quads and Delts and went through the pain process all over again. I am now finally to the point where I get very minimal pain from the injections (8th week). Everyone will react different to different AAS' (and differnt brands as well).
    As long as you don't have pain, swelling, redness and a fever, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Rotate your injection sites though.

BigTurk is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I agree; when the concentration is higher, shots get more painfull, but it could be the way you are injecting yourself. You have to put the needle in 90 degrees into your deltoid muscle which is sometimes hard to do to yourself.

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    Funny you mention that.
    1. In my recent and to some degree, current experience, if you haven't juiced for awhile it takes your body time to get used to getting poked and will be very sorry for a few injs. at least this is my experience...my test e 350 hurt like a mofo but it was also my inj. technique that i've grown accustom to that added to the pain and swelling...i switched to test 200 and its alot better, plus i can take 2ccs/wk with half the pain.

baking test

has anyone baked there test before?
    does that help kill anything that may cause an infection?

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    test enanthate is painful, from what I have read, are you asperating? a vet could confirm this
    Where did you read that?! Test enanth is about as painless as they come. You wanna feel pain, try test suspension. The pain you are experiencing is from the location of your shot. Delts are a much smaller less dense muscle than quads and glutes.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    bare with it bro, i injected 250 mg thursday, yesterday my glute was ****in killing me and it felt like i bruised the bottom of my spine :S today its fine and i did my next injection in the other cheek . no pain no game and all that!!

Thread Information