mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Need help with after cycle??

I'm 20, 187lbs, 5'8, ...so on. I just got off of a 7 week cycle of test enan only at 500mgs a week. But I screwed my cycle up a little. I ran it like this:

1wk: 500mg test
    2wk: 500mg test
    3wk: 500mg test
    4wk: 500mg test
    5wk: 500mg test
    6wk: 500mg test
    7wk: 200mg test, 200mg deca

The last shot was messed up because the Brovel bottle was underfilled. Anyway, I had excellent gains on this cycle (37lbs and I'm not that bloated). I was going to run it 10wks, but I decided that I had excellent gains with 7wks, why do that. The weight gain slowed down too and probably pretty much stopped. I'm satified though and I guess that I gained enough for my first cycle (This stuff must work on me quick because I actually gained 35lbs in 6wks and it stopped working after that). Anyway, down to the point. I need to know how to run the clomid afterwards. I have 30 tabs/50mgs each of clomid. How long until I take it and how much??? Also, something weird that happen to me during my cycle...my balls never shrunk that much??? Don't know what it was and why they didn't? Anyway, can you help me out with the clomid and should I run some tribulus with it also? That stuff has always been on my good side with supplements. Thanks for the help and good luck!

Chach is offline Associate Member
    bro nice gains....you are going to need 36 pills 6 more than what you have and run it like this....wait 2 weeks after ur last injection of the test en. and start taken the clomid like this 300mg day 1----100mgs for the next 10 days then---50mgs for the next 10 days --total of 36 50mg pills....

pump man is offline Junior Member
    300 day 1 then 100 ed for week then 50 ed for week,wait a week after cycle to start.

cnyce&9 is offline New Member
    BUT if your unable to get 6 more pills within the next 2 weeks..just run it like this..

200 day 1
    100 for 10 days
    50 for 6 days...

that wioll surfice..

Hey, thanks for the fast replies, but which one...2 weeks or one week after. Today was suppose to be my 8th wk shot....So my last shot was last sunday. Thanks.
    Last edited by mattg78; 07-28-2002 at 09:16 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well the biggest mistake you made was taking that deca shot. I am going to assume you can start two weeks after the enanthate shot since you took just the one deca shot but that is taking a little of a chance. One week is not enough time for the test to get out of your system not to mention the deca.

yep. that sucks. Well I posted the same info over at triedia and a mod told me to take clomid 3 weeks after the last shot. Anybody want to argue that point? I was thinking about taking maybe at 2 1/2 weeks (Thats in between what has been told to me so far; 2wks-3wks). Thanks!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    To be on the safe side go with the three weeks. Better to be a couple of days after then trying to use it while there is to much active AAS in your system.

Thanks for the help ya'll!

Thread Information