Thread: Anavar Debate

kynetguy is offline Senior Member

Anavar Debate

I was having an Var debate the other day and in the said group there were two schools of though with Var. So I would like some more inputs.

The two schools of though:

Anavar 80mg ED:

1)One group believes you should split your doses to 1/2 your daily does 2 times a day. 40mg in the AM and 40mg 8-10 hours later. (which would coinside with Var's Active life....

2)The other group believes that you only need to take it once a day. Now timing on this was all over the place. Some said with first meal, some said one hour before your workout, some said right before workout and others said take it with your PWO protien/dextrose.

Thoughts?

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    i would just take it at 2xs per day.. thats what i do and results are just fine

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trenzbyotch
    i would just take it at 2xs per day.. thats what i do and results are just fine
    what he said..

Moreover i'd like to know ONE reason to take the whole dosage at once..

ironkop is offline New Member
    the more often you take it the better! With more frequent administerations a more level amount of var in circulation will be acheived. It is best to have a constant stabilized amount in you. the half life of var is short so taking it every hr or two would be BEST but not practical if you have high dosed caps. This is why people do bi and tri weekly shots of something with a long ester ex test ent. to maintain consistant levels

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    what he said..

Moreover i'd like to know ONE reason to take the whole dosage at once..
    ME TOO! I didn't want to say which side of the fence I was on, but since it is an oral, there is no reason to not take it twice a day or even 3 times. I say 3 times is optimal within practicality due to the 8-10 active life. Anything beyond that IMO is a little over kill and a little too OCD.

Now, if you start telling me I need to take my Prop 2x a day, we are going to have words. . .

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    do it 1x in the am... you will get greater results, but you will also get more sides...

try this.. 60mg am and 20mg in the pm..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    do it 1x in the am... you will get greater results, but you will also get more sides...
    Please explain..

The only positive aspect i could see by using var in one dose per day, is that there is potententially a little more hormone absorbed, compared to multiple dosages.
    BUT on the other hand you have bigger hormone spikes (bigger sides as you already mentioned) + i doubt you get better results that way.

If you are supposed to get better results why do almost all Board members recommend to use Test E at least with Bi-Weekly injections? Cause the more frequent the injections the more stable your blood concentration, the less sides you expierence + you will achieve better gains.

Now if what you suggested were true the person taking anavar would have non optimal hormone levels 15 hours a day. In transition to my test E example that would imply one should do one really big test injection every 2 1/2 weeks to reap the most benefits?

Maybe my test E example is a bit far fetched, but i really am curious how you explain your statment made above.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    I just got my var i am not taking it yet i still have 3 weeks before my next cycle all the research ive done on it suggests the best thing to do is to drown the receptors apparently a dose in the morning and a dose in the evening will do just fine considering the half life is 8-10 hours. Any one else agree, again ive never done var

HRTC is offline Junior Member
    I just started my Var cycle. 80 MG ED for 12 weeks. I take 40 with my shake at 10am and the other 40 at 3 pm with my pwo shake. No stomach cramps and I already am noticing strength gains and pumps.

ironkop is offline New Member
    Please explain..

The only positive aspect i could see by using var in one dose per day, is that there is potententially a little more hormone absorbed, compared to multiple dosages.
    BUT on the other hand you have bigger hormone spikes (bigger sides as you already mentioned) + i doubt you get better results that way.

If you are supposed to get better results why do almost all Board members recommend to use Test E at least with Bi-Weekly injections? Cause the more frequent the injections the more stable your blood concentration, the less sides you expierence + you will achieve better gains.

Now if what you suggested were true the person taking anavar would have non optimal hormone levels 15 hours a day. In transition to my test E example that would imply one should do one really big test injection every 2 1/2 weeks to reap the most benefits?

Maybe my test E example is a bit far fetched, but i really am curious how you explain your statment made above.

I agree with you bro I think many statements here are based on what they have read and not personal experiences or from direct word of mouth from someone who has tried BOTH or MULTIPLE ways of administration.

Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    I just got my var i am not taking it yet i still have 3 weeks before my next cycle all the research ive done on it suggests the best thing to do is to drown the receptors apparently a dose in the morning and a dose in the evening will do just fine considering the half life is 8-10 hours. Any one else agree, again ive never done var
    As mentioned b4. I use 80mg split in two equal doses. No Sides Great Gains.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    personally i would take it split twice at 8-10 hour intervals like abouve has stated........
    basically this will keep an even amount in your system throughout the day........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Please explain..

true dat.

1x a day for me would have to be about 2pm. Since I usually get to the gym about 5 or 6, if I took it at 8am, it would basically be gone by the time I got to my workout.

Snrf is offline Banned
    this is copied from something Mallet posted on another forum.

"Well as you can tell by the bold highlights, those are some of the main reasons that i have continued to run my orals all at once pre-workout.

The second reason is, as you know, the circadian rythm for our natural test production and release isn't even or constant throughout the day either. they have pulses just like GH and IGF. My reasoning is that i feel i only need a major spike or pulse just before and during my training, when my body will require more anabolic hormones than any other time of the day. During the anabolic phase of the day, which usually last 4 hours, and d-bol's hald life is just about perfect to fit this window. The growth phase which follows and last for approx 18-19 hours will be taken care of by my baseline of test running through my system anyways, like 400mgs/week of enanthate etc, i already have an increase in nitrogen, and increase in protein synthesis. So the big d-bol pulse i use to deal with the cortisol problems, as we know d-bol is one of the best AAS for blocking and reducing cortisols effects.

As an example, using d-bol all at once, vs taking 10mgs every 4 hours. We willassume the half life to be 4 hours to keep it simple.

D-bol all at once: 60mgs all at once before training

0----4----8---12---16--hours
    60 - 30 - 15 - 7.5 - 3.75

D-bol Spread out: 10mg every 4 hours, starting when you wake up.

0----4----8------12----16--hours
    10 - 15 - 17.5 - 18.75 - 19

You'll notice in the "all at once" we have the highest amount of d-bol present, (the first 8 hours) and this is occurring just before, during, and following exercise, and post workout nutrition. It is also somewhat self tapering.

In the "spread out" we don't reach a high concentration until 8 hours in, and even then the concentration levels aren't that consistant. Plus the peak levels barely hit 19mgs. And since most of us train in the evening, it's safe to say that our d-bol levels will be around 18mgs just before, during, following, and post wrokout nutrition. Whereas with the "all at once we are at 60mgs during the anabolic phase.

I find i have alot less gastro-intestinal problems when i take my d-bol all at once, and my lower back pumps aren't as severe."
    of course its not about Anavar but I think it raises interesting points

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    this is copied from something Mallet posted on another forum.

of course its not about Anavar but I think it raises interesting points

ha, i thought you gave up on the steroid forum

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    From the research i've done this is what i've gathered regarding the two camps of thought on anavar :

Camp 1: Take it all in the morning. The rationale is that your blood concentrations will 'fall off' by the time you go to bed, which will limit HPTA impact during this crucial "recentering" time for your body.

What do you guys think of this?

Camp 2: Space it through the day to keep stable blood levels. Basically what most people are saying.

Would be interested to here what you guys think of camp one reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboxa34
    From the research i've done this is what i've gathered regarding the two camps of thought on anavar :

Camp 1: Take it all in the morning. The rationale is that your blood concentrations will 'fall off' by the time you go to bed, which will limit HPTA impact during this crucial "recentering" time for your body.

What do you guys think of this?
    This is complete BS! This whole theory is based on mimicking the bodys own testosterone pattern.
    It was introduced by PA if i recall correctly and he used D-Bol to mimick you bodys testosterone spike in the morning and theirby hoping to not supress HPTA.. This attempt is indeed comprehensible cause of the short half life of D-bOl. Nevertheless it was shown several times that this attempt did not avoid HPTA supression. So if this theory dosen't work with an short half life oral what do you think will be the outcome if you use a long half life oral like AnavaR?

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboxa34
    Camp 2: Space it through the day to keep stable blood levels. Basically what most people are saying.
    Would be interested to here what you guys think of camp one reasoning
    Thats it .. Well honestly from personal expierence i can attest that spreading the dosages out throughout the day WILL yield better results.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    It is also somewhat self tapering.
    Tapering makes no sense at all.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HRTC
    I just started my Var cycle. 80 MG ED for 12 weeks. I take 40 with my shake at 10am and the other 40 at 3 pm with my pwo shake. No stomach cramps and I already am noticing strength gains and pumps.
    sweet jesus. why does anyone think var is somehow not as bad for them as other 17aa's? have you all seen the bloodwork from var users?

you'll get the same gains and far, far less sides from primo or masteron . are people just afraid to shoot? i dont get it.

and the cost, oh the cost! i guess if you're homebrewing it's not bad...

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    sweet jesus. why does anyone think var is somehow not as bad for them as other 17aa's? have you all seen the bloodwork from var users?

meh! Every AAS messes up on or more blood values of something.

you'll get the same gains and far, far less sides from primo or masteron . are people just afraid to shoot? i dont get it.

Not I. ..prop ED, Var to some in week 5, HCG every 5 days, I am a masochist. I love pins. 22ga, not those pussy ass 25's that take 3 minutes to draw up a cc of gear in Grapeseed oil

and the cost, oh the cost! i guess if you're homebrewing it's not bad...

OMG< you mean people buy var without home brewing? My 8 week cycle of var at 80mg/day cost less than most peoples 12 week cycle of Test E 2 times per week.

You really do have some valid points. There are some properties of Var I like.

frank12391 is offline Member
    The physicians prescription guide, (MIMMS); The Australian version recomends divided doses for stable blood levels.

numbat is offline Member
    I say why not run primo and var..

Thread Information