BOOST is offline Member

Unhappy WTF Test E Issue

In my 3rd week at 500mg per week shot twice. 300 this first shot and 200 on the second. I am tired as hell and dizzy, anyone ever have this. Diet is clean and I have no cold, blood pressure also in check

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    strange, i have the exact same thing. halfway through the day i'm zonked. I try to catch some z's at my desk at work. not good

huzurdaddy is offline New Member
    welcome to Test Flu... do a search on it

mousetraps is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huzurdaddy
    welcome to Test Flu... do a search on it
    lol... its true. You are not alone friend, it is a common feeling one gets with test... it went away after the first two pins for me.

BOOST is offline Member
    Weird thing is I do not feel sick, just tired and dizzy and maybe a little stuffy in the nose. **** it, I am steaming through it

I feel like a wild animal let out of its cage when im on. i sleep less and have way more energy. I feel great, never get sick.I Eat tons of food and like it grow like a weed. I LOVE THAT STUFF!!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I usually get Test flu from compounds containing Prop.

Never really gotten sick off of and other ester.

Dizz

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    test flu i'm sure usually comes in prop from what ive seen

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by nandro_shagg
    test flu i'm sure usually comes in prop from what ive seen

ok, thanks....I was hoping I wasn't crazy thinking that....

Hey Boost, does your gear have Test Prop in it?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Are there any other compounds your running, or is it a test only cycle.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    onto 3rd week here and nothing but energy man, and a good feeling all the time, but i do sleep like a rock.

He-man is offline Junior Member
    when i'm in my 2nd - 4th week i get dizzy and feel it hard to focus.Funny thing is it always happens around the afternoon,then by night i'm fine again.After the 4th week i'm good as gold.i think everyone reacts differently towards the build up of the hormone in your body.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    ok, thanks....I was hoping I wasn't crazy thinking that....

Hey Boost, does your gear have Test Prop in it?

No just Test E, shot was cake a little sore in the calf for a few days but it is good now. Did legs tonight, I am just tired and dizzy, not sure what it is. It seems I got this since last shot, shot was clean and good and gear is clean. Not sure WTF it is....

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    Are there any other compounds your running, or is it a test only cycle.
    No Bro, winny coming in cycle at week 6, then I will run Test E and Winny until week 12, then start PCT.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by He-man
    when i'm in my 2nd - 4th week i get dizzy and feel it hard to focus.Funny thing is it always happens around the afternoon,then by night i'm fine again.After the 4th week i'm good as gold.i think everyone reacts differently towards the build up of the hormone in your body.

This sounds just like me, I was having issues with focus as well like I was in my own world yesterday....But I am not stopping, steaming forward..

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST
    No Bro, winny coming in cycle at week 6, then I will run Test E and Winny until week 12, then start PCT.
    I think Winny pct start time is 24 hours, and Test E is 14 days so you might need to run test e until week 12 and winny til week 14 but check to make sure or have someone verify this. Also on week 3 has your Test E kicked in yet???

yeah usually i get all hyperactive on a cycle. but now i'm all zonked.

donated blood recently. my haemoglobin levels were pretty high

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    I think Winny pct start time is 24 hours, and Test E is 14 days so you might need to run test e until week 12 and winny til week 14 but check to make sure or have someone verify this. Also on week 3 has your Test E kicked in yet???
    I do not think so, my lifts are up but that could be mental as well.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky_Zebsten
    yeah usually i get all hyperactive on a cycle. but now i'm all zonked.

donated blood recently. my haemoglobin levels were pretty high
    Bro how many weeks are you in and what is your dose?

4 weeks in. 750mg pw

BOOST is offline Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jacky_Zebsten
    4 weeks in. 750mg pw
    2-3 shots per week?

This will be my 4th week, so I am hopeful it goes away. I could have slept at work today, dizzy at times when I move around and just tired as all hell.

rhed is offline Associate Member
    No just Test E, shot was cake a little sore in the calf for a few days but it is good now. Did legs tonight, I am just tired and dizzy, not sure what it is. It seems I got this since last shot, shot was clean and good and gear is clean. Not sure WTF it is....
    You even still feel tired after a PWO drink? Well I guess everyone reacts differently. I'm on the same thing too. Currently on 500 test e,500 eq, and 50 mg var. Going on my 4th week. And man, weights are flyn and I'm horny as f@*k.. I feel goood...

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhed
    You even still feel tired after a PWO drink? Well I guess everyone reacts differently. I'm on the same thing too. Currently on 500 test e,500 eq, and 50 mg var. Going on my 4th week. And man, weights are flyn and I'm horny as f@*k.. I feel goood...

I feel like a Horse in the am but by mid-afternoon I am smoked. Weird,who the **** knows what it is, maybe it is my blood levels or hormones. I am doing 300mg of Test E twice per week for a total of 500mg, so one shot is more juice than the next. I just feel zonked by the afternoon, dizzy with certain movements, tired and sometimes I get a adrenalin feeling in my body.

I feel like a Horse in the am but by mid-afternoon I am smoked. Weird,who the **** knows what it is, maybe it is my blood levels or hormones. I am doing 300mg of Test E twice per week for a total of 500mg, so one shot is more juice than the next. I just feel zonked by the afternoon, dizzy with certain movements, tired and sometimes I get a adrenalin feeling in my body.
    Is this your first cycle? If not there is a few threads about having high RBC levels that makes some very lethargic. Now this might not be the problem. But the only way to find out RBC levels is to have bloodwork done. Other then that just give it time.. Oh yea, try using a good PWO drink to get through workouts. I mean you wanna good workout for muscle stim. to grow especially when on..

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhed
    Is this your first cycle? If not there is a few threads about having high RBC levels that makes some very lethargic. Now this might not be the problem. But the only way to find out RBC levels is to have bloodwork done. Other then that just give it time.. Oh yea, try using a good PWO drink to get through workouts. I mean you wanna good workout for muscle stim. to grow especially when on..
    2nd........

I wonder if I should run 600mg so shots are even

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Did you look into the PCT start times for test e and winny??? Test E is 14 days and Winny 24 hours so Adjust stop times accordingly

2nd........

I wonder if I should run 600mg so shots are even
    imo yea.. I assume it's 300 mg/1 ml? I would keep it as simple as possible. If not and you want to stick with 500. Then I think about .83 cc will be @ 250 mg. Don't know what syringes you use. But I use Terumo and it's in .1 cc increments. Very nice. But bro this is your 2nd run so I'd shoot the 6.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Did you look into the PCT start times for test e and winny??? Test E is 14 days and Winny 24 hours so Adjust stop times accordingly

Good point, this is what my PCT was going to be. I may need to tweak it..

pct - 24hrs after last winny taken
    day1-30 100mg clomid ed
    day1-60 20mg nolva ed

TheSmay is offline New Member

Don't forget, you're working out twice as hard and lifting more weight everyday. Your body needs to adjust. Wait until your joints start aching from lifting more weight than you ever had before. LOL

kuad is offline Member
    what about using l-tyrosine?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmay
    Don't forget, you're working out twice as hard and lifting more weight everyday. Your body needs to adjust. Wait until your joints start aching from lifting more weight than you ever had before. LOL
    i lift the same on as i do off..weight goes up while on but i dont change my routine.

BOOST is offline Member
    Good to go now, I missed a few days at the gym. However I found out it was a virus nothing related to the Test. After I was done shitting for 2 days, my entire family got the same shit. No sides at all anymore, feeling good, I could spank it 3-4 times a day and that would not be enough

tvd220 is offline Member
    im in week for of test E 500mg per week, and i am also feeling dizzy and out of it all day. Then at night i feel better.... Im waiting for this test to kick in!!

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    im in week for of test E 500mg per week, and i am also feeling dizzy and out of it all day. Then at night i feel better.... Im waiting for this test to kick in!!

Push through it, it will end soon. Might be your bodies reaction to the increased hormone levels, eat right, fill yourself with fluids, and push forward Some of it may be anxiety

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I never feel better than when I am on test. I don't ever feel bad while on.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    U might be getting shitty sleep.
    u're putting on weight or atleast bloat, it will make your air passage a bit smaller. Check if you are snoring..

If u snored before your started the cycle, than it will just get worse n worse the more weight u put on.

Thread Information